Bay Area Concert Thread : Venues, Show times/dates, sites to buy tickets.

Originally Posted by jay2dajay

Good looking out on the concerts @ LB510. Much appreciated

No problem.
smile.gif

Man that A$AP show was fun as hell! Wish it woulda been longer but it was stll a great show
pimp.gif

Now i'm lookin forward to seein Kendrick on the 27th

Man that A$AP show was fun as hell! Wish it woulda been longer but it was stll a great show
pimp.gif

anyone else at the drake concert last night?

i was way too trashed to give a proper analysis of it but I had a great time. Kendrick Lamar killed it too

anyone else at the drake concert last night?

i was way too trashed to give a proper analysis of it but I had a great time. Kendrick Lamar killed it too

I was at the concert last night. Wasn't a fan of ASAP Rocky and Kendrick Lamar before the concert, but they've converted me
pimp.gif
. Drake was what I expected. He gave a great performance.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 to the lady in purple that Drake called out. She didn't even give him a thumbs up
roll.gif

I was at the concert last night. Wasn't a fan of ASAP Rocky and Kendrick Lamar before the concert, but they've converted me
pimp.gif
. Drake was what I expected. He gave a great performance.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 to the lady in purple that Drake called out. She didn't even give him a thumbs up
roll.gif

Haven't been a huge fan of Drake since he signed with YMCMB, but he is a great performer, got the crowd into and everything

Thought it was funny how A$AP called out the dude that got his %$* beat in the stands after a song
laugh.gif
, I wish A$AP and Kendrick's sets were longer though...

Also thought it was sick that Jerry Rice was there
pimp.gif

Haven't been a huge fan of Drake since he signed with YMCMB, but he is a great performer, got the crowd into and everything

Thought it was funny how A$AP called out the dude that got his %$* beat in the stands after a song
laugh.gif
, I wish A$AP and Kendrick's sets were longer though...

Also thought it was sick that Jerry Rice was there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JP310

Tryin' to cop tickets right now, but I need a password. Tried Google and they said the PW was "freshmen", couldn't get it to work. Can anyone help out? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JP310

Tryin' to cop tickets right now, but I need a password. Tried Google and they said the PW was "freshmen", couldn't get it to work. Can anyone help out? 
nerd.gif

Drake concert was crazy. From people rushing the entrance to the fights that broke out near the stage, girls fainting...and dude that got stomped out in the stands 
laugh.gif

I was there for Rocky and K. Dot, kinda disappointed at how short their sets were but good show regardless.

Gonna try to go to Kendrick's show on 3/27.

Drake concert was crazy. From people rushing the entrance to the fights that broke out near the stage, girls fainting...and dude that got stomped out in the stands 
laugh.gif

I was there for Rocky and K. Dot, kinda disappointed at how short their sets were but good show regardless.

Gonna try to go to Kendrick's show on 3/27.

damn, wish I could go to the K. Dot show on the 27th but no chance I can make it out on the 27th.
30t6p3b.gif
Oh well.

Dom Kennedy at the Avalon 4/17 and I think Regency Ballroom on 4/16. I'm going to try to be at the Dom show at the Avalon
Sig and avy check.

damn, wish I could go to the K. Dot show on the 27th but no chance I can make it out on the 27th.
30t6p3b.gif
Oh well.

Dom Kennedy at the Avalon 4/17 and I think Regency Ballroom on 4/16. I'm going to try to be at the Dom show at the Avalon
Sig and avy check.

Anyone who is a fan of The Naked and Famous, they're performing at the Warfield on April 21st. 
Sold out of general admin tickets 
ohwell.gif

Anyone who is a fan of The Naked and Famous, they're performing at the Warfield on April 21st. 
Sold out of general admin tickets 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom