Bay Area Concert Thread : Venues, Show times/dates, sites to buy tickets.

the chappelle show sold out within minutes. i got my ticket in the cart and it kept saying no more. went back to the main page and seen a monday show popped up and no go on that one too.

the chappelle show sold out within minutes. i got my ticket in the cart and it kept saying no more. went back to the main page and seen a monday show popped up and no go on that one too.

Wondering if anyone could answer this question. Me and my girl got those free tickets to the free KRSONE concert next week but I wanted to take my boy instead but it has her name on the ticket. For some reason I can't remember but do Eventbrite tickets require you to have an ID for the ticket?

Wondering if anyone could answer this question. Me and my girl got those free tickets to the free KRSONE concert next week but I wanted to take my boy instead but it has her name on the ticket. For some reason I can't remember but do Eventbrite tickets require you to have an ID for the ticket?

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Drake & Kendrick Lamar. March 10th. SJSU.

I heard tickets are 88 can someone confirm 
nerd.gif

Hmmm...

http://www.thenewparish.com/event/92217/

^tix are $88 if you buy on ticketmaster with the additional fees. Just copped mine on campus for 70. Can't wait
pimp.gif

^tix are $88 if you buy on ticketmaster with the additional fees. Just copped mine on campus for 70. Can't wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by srvballer

pimp.gif

Eh a little to rich for my blood
ohwell.gif

April 
pimp.gif

Independent SF(*)

*SBTRKT 4.16 

Childish Gabino 4.19

*Tennis 4.30

Originally Posted by srvballer

pimp.gif

Eh a little to rich for my blood
ohwell.gif

April 
pimp.gif

Independent SF(*)

*SBTRKT 4.16 

Childish Gabino 4.19

*Tennis 4.30

Back
Top Bottom