BAY AREA- Post the new BAY SLAPS

i might be a lil late but what was the latest song by turf talk?
i think i heard it on the radio but iono what it was. thnx

e22s comin wit some slaps

sideshow :pimp:
pimp.gif

we on :pimp:
pimp.gif

keep em comin.

Quote:
dude aint even from the bay either

syko stays with bay ties. he produced probably the first song that started the thizz movement. he produced the thizzle dance for mac dre, among others. one of the most slept on producers in my opinion. besides biting a sample is straight up robbery. do the homework!

[/b]​

yall wanna hear all these slaps?...function goin down in san jose this saturday at the santa clara county fair grounds...dj tito bell from 94.9 is spinnin...Mistah FAB and Furious are performing...come through...PM or IM me for any more information...

Thizz World​

sorry just started picking up more on the bay stuff.. what's the one song with "you can't take the ghetto out of me" ..don't know if it's an old or new song
speaks​

Quote:
sorry just started picking up more on the bay stuff.. what's the one song with "you can't take the ghetto out of me" ..don't know if it's an old or new song

i don think that is bay music i think it might be baby from cash money

a little late, but just heard stunna glasses at night..
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

slaps hard
looking for VNDS or NDS OG white/red XII size 10. inbox me.

act a ape- young dru, turf talk and goldie
that @#%$ slaps
Jesus Christ Had Dreads....So Shake 'Em! I Ain't Got None But I'm Plannin' On Growin' Some!

Anyone see that A'z - Yadadamean video yet?

Quote:

Are you talking about. . .
Jagged Edge - Stunnas?

Quote:

its called out the ghetto birdman ft. magnolia chop it came out around this time last summer but i dont know maybe it just started to get radio play

Quote:
Anyone see that A'z - Yadadamean video yet?

lightweight old but the video go's...shout to my n alex!
they zoo boiz...got lions an tigers in their backyards

wassup bay!
any1 heard the remix of I DONT GIVE A FCK on kmel? w/
e 40 and lil jon.. its cleean!

i only wear my singlasses at night- federation
yellow bus- mistah fab
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

sorry for asking again.. but i just heard this one song on the radio again. the chorus went like "hold up dr-dr-dro rolled up." the beat had bells in it throughout the whole song. any help would be great

Back
Top Bottom