BAY AREA- Post the new BAY SLAPS

ok heres a long shot..was listening 2 KSFM(102.5) last nite at around 8:45 nd the song was called "where you from" can anyone find this..there was another song before it called angel eyes...cant find them can someone help me out? come on bay heads :smile:
smile.gif

MADDEN
Oakland Raiders
Better come correct #24​

^hows it go? the angle eyes song sounds like it would be a NB ridaz song....

.damn there aint nothin out tho..been slappin the same stuff for like 2 weeks straight already... :smh:
nono.gif

"If you dont know what im talkin bout
act like you do, later figure it out
If you dont know what im takin bout,
I dont either, Im still tryna figure out"
-Keak Da Sneak

Quote:
ok heres a long shot..was listening 2 KSFM(102.5) last nite at around 8:45 nd the song was called "where you from" can anyone find this..there was another song before it called angel eyes...cant find them can someone help me out? come on bay heads

Tyquan ft. E-40- Where They At????

umm they had guests on the show when it was played..i wanna say the groupd was called "seven" somewhere around there...but angel eyes played first then where you from...was a straight bay hit, "im from northern cali" were some lyrics repeated and then named all northern cali teams (kings,warriors, etc.) song is fire....but cant find it |I
tired.gif

MADDEN
Oakland Raiders
Better come correct #24​

ill look for the big rich but the song also had the emergency horn/ring in the back playing with the beat..not sure if its helpful lol but i still cant find it :smh:
nono.gif

MADDEN
Oakland Raiders
Better come correct #24​

yea its

big_rich-where_im_from

...... :smh:
nono.gif
at dubee dissin 40. anyone here the track?

-Keak Da Sneak

no link

its called Dubee Ft. Lil Bruce -You A Phony

"you see his phony thizz face, eat a @#%$ with it
square bear ninja go back home to wifey
how a 400 pound ninja get hyphy?"

wooooow.....
-Keak Da Sneak

:smh:
nono.gif
n why you callin me a dumbass for?? :lol:
laugh.gif
i wasnt gonna post a link and they ban me for it...i didnt even get off/hear it on his myspace...

and why you glad they puttin there beef out there like that?...this only hurts the bay...
-Keak Da Sneak

Yo. The next brand to be rid by bay kids -- In My LRG - Smigg Dirtee.
This is one just dumbass funny-- Hello Buddy - Keak Da Sneak feat. Haji Springer or something. hahah

here's something i got from another thread...

Quote:
LITTLE BRUCE AND 40 GO BACK A LONG WAY, ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE BLOCK WHEN 40 WAS JUST A DOPE DEALIN @#%$ HILLSIDE CAT. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE REAL FRIENDS AND IF 40 GOT OVER ON LITTLE BRUCE FOR SOME CASH THEN LITTLE BRUCE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO EXPRESS HIMSELF ABOUT IT ON WAX.

DUBEE WAS PROBABLY CLOSER TO DRE AT THE TIME OF HIS DEATH THAN MOST KNEW. DRE AND DUBEE WERE ALOT CLOSER THAN DRE AND MAC MALL. DUBEE WAS DOWN FOR DRE THROUGH THICK AND THIN SO IF HE SEES 40 STEALIN GAME FROM HIS BIG HOMIE WHO AIN'T HERE NO MORE TO DEFEND HIMSELF THEN HE ALSO HAS THE RIGHT TO COME AT HIM WITH SOME TREAL @#%$.

40 HOWEVER I DON'T THINK EVEN MEANT TO STEAL THE GAME. I THINK HE MORE OR LESS JUST WANTED TO EXPOSE IT A LITTLE BUT STILL GIVE PROPS WHERE PROPS ARE DUE. HE DID HAVE THE MAC DRE MURAL AT THE END OF THE TMW2G VIDEO, HE GAVE MAC DRE A SHOT OUT ON THE PEPSI MIC PASS, AND ON HIS VERSE ON THE FEDERATIONS "STUNNA GLASSES" TRACK HE SAYS "THE FIRST PERSON I EVER SEEN WEARING STUNNA GLASSES WAS MAC DRE, KEAK SAID HYPHY FIRST ON HIS ALBUM SNEAKACYDAL, NOPE I'M NOT THE ONE WITH THE INVENTIONS, BUT I'M RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THIS BAY GAME'S ATTENTION". THAT SOUNDS LIKE HE IS GOING OUT OF HIS WAY TO GIVE PROPS TO THE PEOPLE WHO ORIGINATED THE GAME.

I THINK 40, DUBEE, AND LITTLE BRUCE ARE ALL SOME TREAL AND TALENTED MUTHU****AS AND THEY SHOULD HAVE A MEETING AND SQUASH THIS CRAZY @#%$.

edit:
some people are saying the diss is because 40 doesn't shout out mac dre as much as others do. i remember hearing on the radio that 40 shouldnt have to since he's "the embassador" of the bay and all.

EDIT:
i also heard on another thread that this is all a publicity stunt (jay n cam type) to boost sales. AND LIL BRUCE IS 40's COUSIN!?!!?!??!?
"...the SHOES, the SHOES, it's gotta be the SHOES..."
- Lords Of The Underground

SKIBBIDYBABA

^ yup, dubee and lil bruce made that track just to get attention and because they are jelous. i mean they do shout out dre, didnt they see the tell me when to go video? at the end? and in the new song "i wear my stunna shades at night, he had a line about dre, just a stunt
but im just kidding any ways....

no need searchin for good, it aint in us.​

the diss track was weak. cudnt even understand whut dubee was sayin..... but yea i think dubee and lil bruce are just jealous cus 40watta makin that gouda..

grind- balance

turn it up- traxamillion

my territory- ya boy

HAVE U EVER SEEN A YOUNG NINJA FRESH AS ME?!
J's ON MY FEET, iN A TALL BLACK TEE!-YA BOY

John Nash- Do the dummy :pimp:
pimp.gif
slapperrrr

i know its been posted but finally heard the Vans Remix W/ Mistah FAB and Too Short, but the CDQ version, not the one with the AIM sound, its a slapper too :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
some people are saying the diss is because 40 doesn't shout out mac dre as much as others do. i remember hearing on the radio that 40 shouldnt have to since he's "the embassador" of the bay and all.

sounds like most the mac dre groupies on B.A.R.T...i dont see why people say he didnt or doesnt shout out mac dre enough...they aint even really buddy buddys to begin with...40' just showin his as much respect for the bay legend...really ..what more can he do then say dre's name 50 million times in a song?...
-Keak Da Sneak

whats the name of the song where the chorus goes:
thizz face show your grill
been hearin it a lot on 106, but never heard the song title
Jesus Christ Had Dreads....So Shake 'Em! I Ain't Got None But I'm Plannin' On Growin' Some!

does it go:

"thizz face
pop a pill
stunna shades
show your grill
ghost ride the whip
dont touch the ?
goin stupid
hyphy ill"

thats babyface assasions-hyphy ill
-Keak Da Sneak

:rofl:
roll.gif

"..find me on break by a 'No Smoking' sign with a blunt in my mouth.."

"I remember one time I was so blazed I stopped at a stop sign and waited for it to turn green." - anonymous NT'er

Philippines
Member No. 90[/center]

^ whats so funny?

my bad
i had the lyrics wrong
oh well thanx anyway
Jesus Christ Had Dreads....So Shake 'Em! I Ain't Got None But I'm Plannin' On Growin' Some!

Back
Top Bottom