BAY AREA- Post the new BAY SLAPS

:lol:
laugh.gif

He was like Rick Rock never did no @#%$ for Mac Dre. . . he never told Dre to come and record a song in his basement.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]eBAY[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Invisible Womans sz 13 & Coogi Sweater on EBAY

just came back from LA and they be playin the vans song all day on power 106...e-40 spits a slighty different verse for tell me when to go also...
"I got my Jays on cause I love them sneakas.........Music on slap, bout to pop my speakas"
"Im fitted...fresh, lookin great...I say you hatin cause you fake like your Bapes"
My Yuku...ADD ME!

Damn didnt know we was getting played like that.
16l076v.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]eBAY[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Invisible Womans sz 13 & Coogi Sweater on EBAY

hella people in LA know about bay music now. just down there this weekend at a party and they played a lot of bay music.
[/b]

my n just got back from visitin fam in mexico and he said he heard vans on a mexican rap station down there :wow:
eek.gif
on some international sh*t
they zoo boiz...got lions an tigers in their backyards

02-the_wolfpack_too_short-dum_didi_dum-cr
02-laroo-grandaddy_california-cr
bullys_wit_fullys-so_hood-(dubcnn)
traxamillion_too_short_fab-sideshow-(dubcnn)

BAY AREA- Post the new BAY SLAPS ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ) posts: 666
Cause I tried, I tried to do the best I could
Sometimes I guess my best ain't good
Cause when it's over, said s**t done
You sittin by yourself mixed up
-Scarface

Anyone know if Mistah Fab has a new song called like Lasso or something? My friend was telling me about a new fab song with dude from d4l....
[/b]​

^ H8DAGAM3NTDAPIMP- that song is by chingo bling and he has mistah fab and FABO on the track.
[/b]

has any new bay vid come out? i know they working on hyphy ill, 18 dummy, vans and thats the bidness. havent heard bout any of em in awhile.

ill post some slaps i got later.

also is the video for VANS done yet?

anddddd....someone should make a best of BAY SLAPS mix....that whould @#%$ go....

Back
Top Bottom