BAY AREA- Post the new BAY SLAPS

I got my Jays on cause I love them sneakas.........Music on slap, bout to pop my speakas" Please tell the name of that song?

what the name of that song where it goes somthing like i'm so hyphy in my cold white t. whats the name of that song?

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]eBAY[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Invisible Womans sz 13 For Sale. . . Warriors 2006-2007 Pacific Division Champs!!

Quote:
what the name of that song where it goes somthing like i'm so hyphy in my cold white t. whats the name of that song?

Meko Makafi ft. Bryce and Turf Talk- Bay Whomp

HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just copped the treal tv 2 today...so far its was worth the wait...watchin it right now...the beginning is :wow:
eek.gif
...fat tribute to dre...
"I got my Jays on cause I love them sneakas.........Music on slap, bout to pop my speakas"
"Im fitted...fresh, lookin great...I say you hatin cause you fake like your Bapes"
My Yuku...ADD ME!

^
Someone told me that most of the songs are old on that album. I gotta check it out.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]eBAY[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Invisible Womans sz 13 For Sale. . . Warriors 2006-2007 Pacific Division Champs!!

Husulah ft. B-Luv -Cut it up
"I got my Jays on cause I love them sneakas.........Music on slap, bout to pop my speakas"
"Im fitted...fresh, lookin great...I say you hatin cause you fake like your Bapes"
My Yuku...ADD ME!

okay this has been out for a while but heard it on the 94.9 tonite, the ewww song? mistah fab maybe? where he talks about all the thinks that make you go ewww. like the chick gave him a number but he gave the number back... yah and did anyone see that freestyle battle with jin vs mistah fab??? straight comedy www.youtube.com/watch?v=W...0fab%2Bjin

and was jin really featured on a mistah fab song?? cant really see them collaborating. and jin is meh :smh:
nono.gif

Back
Top Bottom