BAY AREA- Post the new BAY SLAPS

yeah I was listening to them and big von, Lock and Left were speaking some real @#%$.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]eBAY[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Falcons 3-1... The Cardinals were done before the first snap

true or false: they made a music video to muscle cars.....

my boy said they shot it in the town a while back but im just tryin to confirm it? anyone know?

p.s. this post will never die :lol:
laugh.gif

~flemboyant
.. the uz[/b][/i]

give you what you want- frontline
truth- frontline
just go- animaniakz ft goldie gold and kinsmoke

craCRAcraCRAcraCRAcraCRACK!!!

YOU HEAR THE ECHO.....

Quote:
true or false: they made a music video to muscle cars.....

my boy said they shot it in the town a while back but im just tryin to confirm it? anyone know?

p.s. this post will never die :lol:
laugh.gif

~flemboyant

NAW I DONT THINK SO I WOULD OF HEARD ABOUT IT

[/b]​

e-40 is definitely gonna shoot a video for it, but the question is when is he gonna shoot it?

wuts the name of federations new album?
If You Need It Hyphy
I'll Take Ya To Tha Bay
Frisco To Sac-Town
They Do It Errday
Coppin Tha Hollywood
Soon As I Hit L.A.
I'm In Tha Low-Low
I Do It Tha Cali Way

hey whats up,
im looking for a song ive been hearing on the radio. It sung by these girls and it has a very "hyphy" tone to it. And i think theres a verse by the federation or the hoodstarz. If anyone could help me out thatd be great. Thanks.
Give me a break guys im Catholic, I shun everything.

Sup_

^ I was looking for that song for the longest.

Its... Salue ft. Goldie Gold- A Man That Goes

Beats dope.

Peace.
MOVING SALE!! EVERYTHING MUST GO!
CLICK HERE!
real
ize._series3 TEEs AVAILABLE NOW!!
Want to match your GRAPES? NEW GRAPE skullMIRROR SHIRTS IN! SML-3XL
www.realizethetruth.net || Email

why do people post songs and then don't even wanna share em....that @#%$ is super gay. @#%$ be holdin onto bootleg @#%$ like they made the @#%$ themselves. SMH that aint bay bidness at all thats some old sucka @#%$ spongebob square pants @#%$ blade @#%$ @#%$!
*.prime !manIFRESHstations​
"We Do Not Wake Up Everyday And GET Fresh, But Rather Our Freshness Is A State Of Being That Was Pre-Determined By A Higher Power..."

Quote:
why do people post songs and then don't even wanna share em....that is super gay. be holdin onto bootleg like they made the themselves. SMH that aint bay bidness at all thats some old sucka spongebob square pants blade !

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

00vaslappinintrunkvol2starringmistahfabscan2006crrj7.jpg

this @#%$ slap its about to hit the stores in a week or so :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

[/b]​

^^that @#%$ better have a cdq of cuttin it up cuz im tires of the version that was recorded from treal tv 2

miguel510 i will be happy to send you cdq of that track. gimme in the name of furl
"We Do Not Wake Up Everyday And GET Fresh, But Rather Our Freshness Is A State Of Being That Was Pre-Determined By A Higher Power..."

Fadeawayjae:
Quote:
dude trippen i seen niketalk talkin @#%$ like i stole most of his i jus took the ones i like i gave props to ure @#%$ like a month ago on this blog and most my stuff aint from you newayz and thanx for gettin them tho but you dont own a @#%$ song stop actin like thats you on the track ferreals

laugh.gif

Btw, the CDQ version of Cuttin Up has so much bass. :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Don't believe the news it's hype
They only give a N' props when he lose his life.​

ok some one help me out again, i just heard it on wild 949 in a mix

first song goes "i love goin dumb" throughout the whole chorus
i searched "i love goin dumb" but i cant seem to find anything

second song a girl goes "at the club/party, i shake my a--"throughout the whole chorus

anyone know what im talking about
PREACH​

that nio the gift cd goes hard for yall who dont know....reppin souf rich city.
it dropped on Tuesday wit appearances by Mistah Fab and E-40, but mostly he goes for DOLO and rips all the tracks!

Back
Top Bottom