Be Kind Rewind..Yay or Nay?

havent seen it yet.
Mos Def and Jack Black? i want to see this combination.
the trailers look funny, yay or nay?

I haven't seen it yet either but plan to, I think if you like that kind of humor and don't take it to serious it'll be good. The ghost busterstheme song part in the trailer kills me
laugh.gif

Only had one complaint through out the entire movie. Besides that, it was money well spent. I really enjoyed it and thought it was pretty damn funny. Def aYay.

i've seen it

and it's pretty entertaining

there are many scenes that make you chuckle and laugh

but the movie doesn't have too many ROFL scenes

even though the plot is outrageous, the theme / message was pretty good

it had a good message in it. I think Gondry shot a movie about making low budget movies because he prob was on a low budget (Science of Sleep went over myhead). But if thats the case then he's a genius.

nay.

even though the movie itself has a sweet and caring vibe, the comedy between mos & jack black felt a little forced. and it just wasn't funny enough.

Look like a good rental.
bingo.

all these "gangster" stans flocked the streets of passaic fronting like jack black fans and trying to catch their .015 seconds of fame trying to beextras.

however, props to michel for filming and truly paying homage and using his home town.

Yay...to an extent. It's worth 6 dollars, but 10 dollars would be reaching. If you do rent it, rent it on dvd, the VHS might be a blank
laugh.gif

I was initially excited to see this when the preview first dropped back in the summer or so... but it seems to be a very up front, shallow storyline... Ireally like everybody involved with it from production to acting, but it just seems kinda lame.. I'll check it out, but i have very low expectations.

me and some friend went to see if after our bball game sat afternoon, it was a terrible plot to a movie, imo but there were some parts that made it well worththe 6 bucks I paid for the ticket, i would not go see it again, but not a terrible movie... there was some clever humor that was refreshing to see.

it sucked. i wanted to see this so bad and it disappointed big time. the parts where they were filming their movies were great but every other part was awful.

Sorry if Im late but was this movie pushed back or something cause I swear I've seen the trailers a really long time ago.

I saw it last weekend with my girl, it was pretty good imo. I was expecting like some Napolean Dynamite type stuff, but it was actually really funny, like theparts that were mentioned above, the re-filming process of the movies. I think it's worth it going to see it.

ill probably watch it eventually with the fam or the boys and girls.
sister said it couldve been better, but shes a girl
laugh.gif

thanks for your input guys.

Back
Top Bottom