Beanie Sigel signed with G-Unit??

Also please tell me the 3 artist that went Platinum that were introduced by 50. Also Game doesn't count because he was signed to Aftermath and wasscreaming G-Unit by marketing association. 50 said it himself, that Game wasn't really signed to G-Unit, it was a marketing strategy.

this IKnowRap dude is gettin bodied
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

Also please tell me the 3 artist that went Platinum that were introduced by 50. Also Game doesn't count because he was signed to Aftermath and was screaming G-Unit by marketing association. 50 said it himself, that Game wasn't really signed to G-Unit, it was a marketing strategy.
I think Banks and Buck went Platinum wit their first albums, and the G-Unit album went Platinum. Yayo's album didn't do too bad. This isall when people were still rockin G-Unit clothing though.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

this IKnowRap dude is gettin bodied
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
what are you talkin about chief...
you got a guy in here reppin for 50 cent extra hard like Banks (Buck) n Yayo was really poppin outside of new york...Big Deal fifty made 2 N's on G Unit goplat...thats what he was suppose to do...I applaud that man. Jermaine Dupri made some rappers go plat to...so whats your point? My point is erybody in this rapgame thats somebody look up to Jay and will continue to look up to Jay...u cant deny that...I aint puttin down 50 as a business man, but he came in this gameas a rapper and any competitive dude will want to be remembered as such....he wont IMO to the degree that Jay has he is salty behind it and he keeps baitin Jayso that Jay can treat him like an equal...Jay got all his clout from being a rapper, 50 had a 3 year run as a rapper makin moves---The End...you can go on allday about the mogul 50 thats cool, but the rapper 50 wont get brought up after them 3 lines i gave yall a couple pages back

if u aint seein that then u either on the street team for G-Unit...or you cant comprehend logic and u ignore public perception

^lol u good, i only asked u what u was talkin bout...the first line
erything else sums up erything u read before yo post folk

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

^^ I think we all know 50 has a jealously issue with Hov you can hear it in every interview.

how does that makes sense? 50 built what jay-z built in less then 1/2 da time and made more money doin so.

and cat's laugin that mase wasn't goin platinum in 2005 is in denial...why else wouldn't puff let go of his contract? he went gold wit a squeaky clean comeback album.

imagine wit da controversy, cuz we ALL know that sells (kanye VS 50 release date for example.)

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

how does wayne, drake, and jeezy deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence a jay but 50 doesn't?
laugh.gif
especially drake & jeezy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

^^ I think we all know 50 has a jealously issue with Hov you can hear it in every interview.

how does that makes sense? 50 built what jay-z built in less then 1/2 da time and made more money doin so.

and cat's laugin that mase wasn't goin platinum in 2005 is in denial...why else wouldn't puff let go of his contract? he went gold wit a squeaky clean comeback album.

imagine wit da controversy, cuz we ALL know that sells (kanye VS 50 release date for example.)

Remember 50 did it in half the time with Eminem's cosign (aka white fan base). Had 50 still been with JMJ (had he not pass away) G-Unit would've beenanother Terror Squad. Jay had no high profile co-sign.

u wildin dawg...it aint about the money...its about the appreciation and respect...I said when I first started talkin about this diddy n jay didnt want to loseanything to fif on an ego side...50 confirmed that same speculation in his interview the other day....it wasnt about record sales...it was about "I aintlosing nothing to fiddy"

Bringin up all this money fiddy has made does nothing for him when the same can be said about Master P
edit: and yes the white cosign...took curtis everywhere he been

50 got a classic album and boatloads of money....how is he losing compared to jay-z?
and by the looks of G-Unit's quick departure from the hip hop community 50 managed to lose what he built way faster.
indifferent.gif

g-unit still has a pulse..rocafella been dead and buried years ago.

50 built what jay-z built in less then 1/2 da time
.......and by the looks of G-Unit's quick departure from the hip hop community 50 managed to lose what he built way faster.

^where will he be placed as a rapper...where will rappers place him as a rapper...

dont say the dude doesnt care listen to his interviews

For all intense purposes G-Unit is on life support champ. Also, Rocafellla may be dead and buried but their run was ALOT longer than G-Unit'srun. I tried to tell all you dudes before, it's not how fast you sprint out of the gates but how well you run the race and how you finish.

50 got a classic album and boatloads of money....how is he losing compared to jay-z?
and by the looks of G-Unit's quick departure from the hip hop community 50 managed to lose what he built way faster.
indifferent.gif

Look at the Roc's run Vs. G-Unit's run.
Which label had a longer run, more accomplishments, and appreciation in the streets.

10 years from now will all be looking different at the doors jay-z broke down for hip hop and he shouldnt even be mentioned with any other rapper now that hehas more #1 albums than ELVIS. i mean cmon where they do that at. Also beans is stupit hes just a pawn and hes not gonna sign to gunit because hes still undercontract, 50 excecuted his plan excellently and well be waving goodbye to him after this album because hes gonna drop a greatest hits right after and will bedone with his contract and move to movies. Obviously beans is doing this to try to get out of his contract because he dosent have any money he starvinespecially with 8,000 copies sold on his last album. At the end of the day 50 is not as talented as jay his music dosent grow and hes saying jay-z cant writestreet no more so he makes excuses like american gangster while hes doing the same thing by saying BISD is a prequel to get rich or die tryin -_-

Cheers to all these little wack rappers who have no business sense and continue to cry about their financial and contract situations. -1 for them +5 for jews

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

Also please tell me the 3 artist that went Platinum that were introduced by 50. Also Game doesn't count because he was signed to Aftermath and was screaming G-Unit by marketing association. 50 said it himself, that Game wasn't really signed to G-Unit, it was a marketing strategy.
I think Banks and Buck went Platinum wit their first albums, and the G-Unit album went Platinum. Yayo's album didn't do too bad. This is all when people were still rockin G-Unit clothing though.

Banks 2.5 mil
Buck 1mil
Yayo gold
beg for mercy 3mil
GRODT sdtk 2.5-3mil

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS199

10 years from now will all be looking different at the doors jay-z broke down for hip hop and he shouldnt even be mentioned with any other rapper now that he has more #1 albums than ELVIS. i mean cmon where they do that at. Also beans is stupit hes just a pawn and hes not gonna sign to gunit because hes still under contract, 50 excecuted his plan excellently and well be waving goodbye to him after this album because hes gonna drop a greatest hits right after and will be done with his contract and move to movies. Obviously beans is doing this to try to get out of his contract because he dosent have any money he starvin especially with 8,000 copies sold on his last album. At the end of the day 50 is not as talented as jay his music dosent grow and hes saying jay-z cant write street no more so he makes excuses like american gangster while hes doing the same thing by saying BISD is a prequel to get rich or die tryin -_-

Cheers to all these little wack rappers who have no business sense and continue to cry about their financial and contract situations. -1 for them +5 for jews

Seeing as how the t isn't close enough to the d to make an honest mistake, you lose all credibility....you're done for the day

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

indifferent.gif

Which label had a longer run, more accomplishments, and appreciation in the streets.
grin.gif

roc's run was zzzzz until they acquired da diplomats.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

indifferent.gif

G-unit artist have sold more than ROC artist except kanye.

Hell 50's first album sold more than all of them combined.

Dont tell me g-unit didn't run the streets w/ mixtapes.
wouldnt be mixtapes of wasnt for them.

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS199

10 years from now will all be looking different at the doors jay-z broke down for hip hop and he shouldnt even be mentioned with any other rapper now that he has more #1 albums than ELVIS. i mean cmon where they do that at. Also beans is stupit hes just a pawn and hes not gonna sign to gunit because hes still under contract, 50 excecuted his plan excellently and well be waving goodbye to him after this album because hes gonna drop a greatest hits right after and will be done with his contract and move to movies. Obviously beans is doing this to try to get out of his contract because he dosent have any money he starvin especially with 8,000 copies sold on his last album. At the end of the day 50 is not as talented as jay his music dosent grow and hes saying jay-z cant write street no more so he makes excuses like american gangster while hes doing the same thing by saying BISD is a prequel to get rich or die tryin -_-

Seeing as how the t isn't close enough to the d to make an honest mistake, you lose all credibility....you're done for the day
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom