Beating A 8 Month Old Baby Only Gets You 18 Month Sentence? SMH ( Graphic Video )

Spoiler [+]

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

[table][tr][td]

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]​
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
Description:

"STATUS OF INFANT ABUSE VIDEO: Relation to the dissemination of child abuse videos through social media, the police have received nearly 300 complaints and comments from the public that the average sympathetic and concerned with the fate of the baby tears, For information, the cases have been reported in IPD Petaling Jaya on May 29, 2011, and arrests have been made on the same day. Perpetrator is the biological mother of abused baby girl.Women are currently serving a prison sentence of 18 months commencing on the date of arrest under Section 31 (1) Children Act 2001." - By M03_H
[/td][/tr][/table]

I saw that earlier. I watched it teary eyed. I'm not into hitting females but real talk, I'd curb stomp that broad...

That broad needs to be dragged through the streets by her hair before they lock her up

i'm not even going to click that $%@@ man...........................who the hell was taping it though? Don't tell me it was the father.

Couldn't finish the video.. just couldn't.
That baby can potentially be damaged permanently from all that.. at 18 months I'm not even sure if the skull is completely formed yet. All those shots to the head could have killed her. 

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Really though, this topic should be closed.

mad.gif
I can't think of a video NT put me onto that made me angrier.

How do you hate something so much that just came from you months ago?
The baby's not even strong enough to crawl away from her.
mad.gif

Anybody translate what the lady in the background is saying?

Somehow I watched the whole thing and when the baby tried to crawl onto her lap and towards the end when the baby tried to look up and she smacked him/her the center of the face, I lost it.

I would love to slide a PVC pipe up her %%*, then run barbed wire up the pipe, pull the pipe out and let her die slowly...

Originally Posted by Steven1562

How can the person filming her not cringe
30t6p3b.gif
.... just wrong
Not only that, but there were a few kids who were in the frame by the door as well. Not to mention anyone in the household that could hear the baby scream. 

Huh...so I'm not that bad a parent.

Seriously tho, what the %%++. After the first strike I was like, oh...that IS too much. By strike 6, I turned it off too. Truly cringeworthy.

Add me to the "who the hell filmed this" party.

15 seconds was more than enough for me. I won't say what I think should be done to her.

Didn't click the video... but based on everybody's response. I rather not, i'm already 
mad.gif
just imagining it!

I've seen a lot of things on the internet and have become very desensitized as a result, but I stopped this video 20 seconds after playing it.

Truly disgusting.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

I have a two year old son, I rarely raise my voice. I hope someone in jail gives it to her 100xs worse.

I can understand pinching, a few screams, light beats on the but and really small things but that was just bad.

wow. I hope that %#%+% gets hers when she gets out. Poor baby was looking for someone to hold her. So sad.

Yo that was OD bro... I think you should take the video down man or put it in a spoiler... it's unbearable to watch.

That baby has to have severe head trauma or something she was hit it as hard as she could with all her might.

I'm surprised the baby is still alive and survived all of that.

Back
Top Bottom