Beats That U Think Were Wasted/ Missused Vol.Smh

Some of ya'll are illin in here
smh.gif

My vote:

"Return of the Mac album - those beats coulda been used on a up n comin rapper *sigh*"

The Diplomats - "I'm Ready"
No......

State Property-Still In Effect.......Young Money ished that beat.
Fat Joe-So Much More
Baby & Clipse-What Happend To That.......Baby was alright, he just should not have been on that song
Paul Wall-Sittin' Sidewayz

Fat Joe-Incredible (I think its called that. The one with the Public Enemy sample)

yeah it's called "Safe 2 Say (The Incredible)"
it was still an ill song imo.

"Worldwide" - 8 Ball and MJG (Produced by DJ Toomp

Well put together song by 8 Ball and MJG, but the quality of the beat deserved an artist/group of higher profile

"Ayo Technology" - 50 and JT (Prod. by Timbaland)

I wish Timbo would have gave this to someone like TI, he would have killed it, 50 should just stick to selling his terrible clothing line and promotingPontiacs.

"I am the Club" - Plies (Produced by JR Rotem)

This song is a CUT. Too bad Plies should have stayed a "goon" and not become a rapper

"I Still Kill" - 50 and Akon (Prod by Dj Khalil)

If you have heard the original version with Bishop Lamont, it is a HEATER. Its not all that bad with 50 and 'Kon tho. Kon makes up for 50's boring oldthreats that he still "will drop a bag off, let a mag' off"

"We Fly High" - Jim Jones

I love Jimmy, but Cam'Ron should have got it to re-launch his career

"I Still Kill" - 50 and Akon (Prod by Dj Khalil)

If you have heard the original version with Bishop Lamont, it is a HEATER. Its not all that bad with 50 and 'Kon tho. Kon makes up for 50's boring old threats that he still "will drop a bag off, let a mag' off"

Lamont's version is cool but i hate his interpretation of the chorus.makes it almost unlistenable.... Akon's chemistry on that beat iswhat makes this song soooo sick...

clipse - grinding.... i thought their lyrics on this song were garbage... i hated the clipse until i heard their cd..

Back
Top Bottom