Because This Doesn't Look Suspicious At All. Flash Mob In Bergdof NYC.

I was expecting them to all put on the jackets and start dancing
30t6p3b.gif

I expected a typical type of flash mob, those people were just stealing.  
laugh.gif

Don't all those expensive clothes have sensors?

Originally Posted by shogun

Don't all those expensive clothes have sensors?

It depends. Sometimes the clothes come with sensors and sometimes the employees have to manually attach the sensors to the clothing (usually during shipment/unloading merchandise from the truck) and even with that there maybe certain guidelines within the company that determine exactly what gets a sensor and what doesn't and so on and so forth.

I hope they get caught, publicly embarrassed, then thrown in jail for the max time, then when they get out not be able to find a job anywhere.

eek.gif
Reminded me of Piranhas in the Faces of Death videos when they would devour an animal in the water

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I hope they get caught, publicly embarrassed, then thrown in jail for the max time, then when they get out not be able to find a job anywhere.
they actually did get arrested...the uploader commented on what happened

What have you seen that leads you to believe they will be looking for a job, regardless?

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

pniw2.gif
i c it
nerd.gif

but i've heard that retail stores never takes a loss on stolen merchandise... their insurance covers it and if its recovered they donate the stolen goods and write it off on their taxes.

#whatslosinglike?

nah I'm aware of the dancing variety...was hoping these people were gonna start dancing but I guess not

Originally Posted by newbuck

What have you seen that leads you to believe they will be looking for a job, regardless?
lol touche

Son called this flash mob so I'm busy looking at the mannequins waiting for them to move or something
laugh.gif
Just to see this group of ppl clear off racks of coats and jackets.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Son called this flash mob so I'm busy looking at the mannequins waiting for them to move or something
laugh.gif
Just to see this group of ppl clear off racks of coats and jackets.

Flash mob robberies. It's the same concept as a normal flash mob. A bunch of people just chillin, doing whatever is normal for the situation they're in then all of sudden they break into synchronized dance, or steal +*!% I'm surprised security wasn't already all over them to begin with given how deep they came in the store plus obviously they're skin color. I don't steal, but I know if I walked in the store 4+ deep with the hommies, they would already be hawkeyeing us.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

pniw2.gif
i c it
nerd.gif

but i've heard that retail stores never takes a loss on stolen merchandise... their insurance covers it and if its recovered they donate the stolen goods and write it off on their taxes.

#whatslosinglike?
im not sure about clothing stores. but when i did department managment at your friendly local safeway if something was stolen we had to scan it as "shrink' and than throw it in the dumpster. i doubt insurance covered it either because "shrink" was also stuff that got old or taken off the shelves also. basically everthing we couldn't sell

Back
Top Bottom