***Beef 2012 Vol Deeper Than Rap: G Unit's BOTCHED Jumping Of Gunplay, Rozay Vs Jeezy, Stalley Vs, M

that drake and chris brown "beef" lol, it must of been hard for them to throw them bottles with those super soft moisturized hands.

Man I love all these guys on NT talking about who has street "cred" and who runs the city......you guys are on a sneaker message board and most likely a suburban kid just like me with 0 idea :lol:

:lol: nah...you can tell the way half these dudes type and talk, i may be guilty |I , that that ain't true. i get your point though. just sayin having internet access and getting on a shoe forum doesn't really have a correlation w/ being from the hood or the burbs.

Man those beefs make Chingy vs Nelly look like prison gang race riots :lol:

watch ya mouth *****. stl stand up.

this beef stupid, them dudes aint gone knuckle up.

ross been yappin at jeezy for awhile, though. they were "shooting" before the rap records. shoot now.

Man I love all these guys on NT talking about who has street "cred" and who runs the city......you guys are on a sneaker message board and most likely a suburban kid just like me with 0 idea :lol:

I'm saying. Dudes acting like they know about sets on a forum. Y'all sound like corny 14 yr olds.

Without knowing anything about anyone's background on here...I'm going to play devil's advocate for a moment ...

Do internet service providers only provide service in the affluent suburbs or something? I'm missing the correlation between being aware of street activity and being online / a message board.

I live in DC...I personally know youngins who are SAVAGES who tweet more in one day than I have overall in 2 years. Same in Chicago. The police actually have a task force set up there to monitor gang activity on social networking sites.

That old adage of "if you have the internet...you must be a square" logic needs to be retired.

I think the logic of "_____ is hard because he rolls with so and so" is ******ed in general. Hence my first post...

The fact that I read it on a message board didn't factor into my opinion on that.

Last edited:
Without knowing anything about anyone's background on here...I'm going to play devil's advocate for a moment ...
Do internet service providers only provide service in the affluent suburbs or something? I'm missing the correlation between being aware of street activity and being online / a message board.
I live in DC...I personally know youngins who are SAVAGES who tweet more in one day than I have overall in 2 years. Same in Chicago. The police actually have a task force set up there to monitor gang activity on social networking sites.
That old adage of "if you have the internet...you must be a square" logic needs to be retired.
I think the logic of "_____ is hard because he rolls with so and so" is ******ed in general. Hence my first post...
The fact that I read it on a message board didn't factor into my opinion on that.

right. i'm just gonna say it like this. dudes from my HS who just said **** an education and be running in old ladies cribs and shooting up the clubs ( :smh: ) have twitter and facebook. there are dudes on this forum who sell and will buck somethin w/ the swiftness. there are also people on here who have not and talk about street cred. they are clowns indeed. but don't think for one bit that goons don't **** w/ the internet and THIS forum. ironically, that thought process shows who really is from the burbs because if you reside in the "hood" as y'all put it, or know a few drug dealers and criminals you know they love the interwebz too.

Pretty much all of this.

Last edited:

right. i'm just gonna say it like this. dudes from my HS who just said **** an education and be running in old ladies cribs and shooting up the clubs ( :smh: ) have twitter and facebook. there are dudes on this forum who sell and will buck somethin w/ the swiftness. there are also people on here who have not and talk about street cred. they are clowns indeed. but don't think for one bit that goons don't **** w/ the internet and THIS forum. ironically, that thought process shows who really is from the burbs because if you reside in the "hood" as y'all put it, or know a few drug dealers and criminals you know they love the interwebz too.

my loud man is always at my crib on instagram posting full pigs & bottles of lean

THIS

You wouldn't say this in my face you GUMP.

Meet me in the streets so we can squabble then go eat chicken wings w/ mumbo sauce and harass women out Stadium.

Dre
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the day two rappers square up and have their people stand around in a circle and not get involved is the day i will care about the beef.

real talk though rick ross couldn't handle that, he's not about that endurance life

Nothing like a bunch of stylized beat poets arguing. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
the day two rappers square up and have their people stand around in a circle and not get involved is the day i will care about the beef.

real talk though rick ross couldn't handle that, he's not about that endurance life

And 50 is?

:lol:

Not picking no sides .. but really none of these ****** are gonna square up shoot the fade..

Respect to Fat Joe and Sunkiss tho ..

And 50 is?

:lol:

Not picking no sides .. but really none of these ****** are gonna square up shoot the fade..

Respect to Fat Joe and Sunkiss tho ..

Exactly...

It's just like Meth, Red, and Ghost said in an interview once... or what is Snoop... I forgot... what they said was it's not these rap dudes that's going to do anything, but things will pop off and take a turn for the worse because of their entourage and all the dudes they have around them egging and instigating ****.

Is that Yayo saying yea ***** & puttin in work :wow: :lol: I thought 50 ain't **** if Yayo & Banks anymore :nerd:

Last edited:
so this fool got his *** beat by yayo,50, kid kid, and mike knox then only got some hits in on knox because they police and hit him with the spray already

roll.gif

Is that Yayo saying yea ***** & puttin in work :wow: :lol: I thought 50 ain't **** if Yayo & Banks anymore :nerd:

That's clearly yayo saying YEA NNNNNNNNN and giving gunplay work :rofl:

:rofl: @ the end of the video "Gunplay just got hit *** whooped, they beat the N ***"

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom