***Beef 2012 Vol Deeper Than Rap: G Unit's BOTCHED Jumping Of Gunplay, Rozay Vs Jeezy, Stalley Vs, M

That's where you wrong at.
It's a different time, champ. A video of Gunplay getting plowed with a strapon could surface tomorrow on Booboo.tv . Rap fans wouldn't care.

Yeah I guess your right champ, sad but true. After taking an L on video not just once but twice there shouldn't be a Gunplay fan anywhere in sight, but like you said times have changed. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these ****** in here are sending Hallmark sympathy cards to Gunplay as I type right now, or Get Well wishes and everything.

So people dont lose fights now? You ****** must be Rocky Marciano or somethin... When some ****** "jump" you, and you get up with nothing to show that 5 ****** hopped on yo ***, that is not an L in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. [jeezy] Disney World ****** in fantasy land[/jeezy]

Last edited:
So people dont lose fights now? You ****** must be Rocky Marciano or somethin... When some ****** "jump" you, and you get up with nothing to show that 5 ****** hopped on yo ***, that is not an L in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. [jeezy] Disney World ****** in fantasy land[/jeezy]
you just going to ignore the fact that Gunplay ran to TMZ to talk about 50, when they were asking about Jeezy?
that he was on the radio lying since the 1st video was in his favor?
everyone takes an L, not everyone lies profusely like him and Ricky

Last edited:
You ****** are letting your personal feelings about the rappers involved cloud your judgement.

He got jumped and got back up and kept fighting.

He got his chain snatched and tossed...cool...hand him the L. But you ****** are in here talking about he "got washed". Really?

Getting "washed" and "mopped" would be having to get dragged from the scene.

you just going to ignore the fact that Gunplay ran to TMZ to talk about 50, when they were asking about Jeezy?
that he was on the radio lying since the 1st video was in his favor?
everyone takes an L, not everyone lies profusely like him and Ricky
In all honesty, all these music ****** are buffoons... I'm just sayin the fact that somebody can walk away from a fight against 5 people and people call it an L? This Young & the Restless **** is exactly why i dont pay attention to rap music much anymore

Make no mistake champ, if Gunplay no longer has his MMG chain it's definitely an L...........and that's just for starters.

You ****** are letting your personal feelings about the rappers involved cloud your judgement.

He got jumped and got SAVED by the cops. To me if the cops didn't save him that beat down would have been worse, him getting tossed like a rag doll was just the beginning of his beat down, that was just the appetizer. All this talk about he got back up, Gunplay gave it the ole college try, he's still alive, or he's not in a hospital and all this other talk is irrelevant. At the end of the day it's another L to add to the long string for Gunplay.

He got his chain snatched and tossed...cool...hand him the L. But you ****** are in here talking about he "got washed". Really?
Getting "washed" and "mopped" would be having to get dragged from the scene.

:lol: RIGHT

Now if Gunplay took the Charlamagne route and ran thru traffic yall woulda said "He a b_ for not fighting all 5 of them.."

Last edited:
He got beat on for a maximum of 15 seconds. Had cops not sprayed the mase, gunplay was done for. Then the icing on the cake is my man jumping on the radio and just blatantly lying about getting jumped on. Btw he doesn't have the chain anymore.

DJ ENVY:"What about the rumor that the chain is missing, they took your chain?"

GUNPLAY: "Umm idk what happened to the chain, to hell with it"

ANGELA YEE: "Alright so the chain is gone."

:rofl:

Last edited:
Make no mistake champ, if Gunplay no longer has his MMG chain it's definitely an L...........and that's just for starters.
He got jumped and got SAVED by the cops. To me if the cops didn't save him that beat down would have been worse, him getting tossed like a rag doll was just the beginning of his beat down, that was just the appetizer. All this talk about he got back up, Gunplay gave it the ole college try, he's still alive, or he's not in a hospital and all this other talk is irrelevant. At the end of the day it's another L to add to the long string for Gunplay.

I can't take anything you say seriously because 90% of your posts are fueled w/ bias.

You lucky Jay-Z getting a bottle upside his head by Pun didn't happen in the YouTube era because we all know you'd be here spinning it in his favor.

Ya'll ****** in here talking about what WOULD have happened. I'm talking about what happened. Getting your chain snatched is an L...we all agree here. I'm just speaking on you dudes gassing THE HELL out of the actual fight.

Last edited:
I can't take anything you say seriously because 90% of your posts are fueled w/ bias.
You lucky Jay-Z getting a bottle upside his head by Pun didn't happen in the YouTube era because we all know you'd be here spinning it in his favor.
Ya'll ****** in here talking about what WOULD have happened. I'm talking about what happened. Getting your chain snatched is an L...we all agree here. I'm just speaking on you dudes gassing THE HELL out of the actual fight.

Word

At the end of the day YOU are defending a cokehead and you have the audacity to say you can't take anything I say seriously. The nerve of some of you dudes. Also, nothing I said was or is fueled by me being bias as you suggested. I would say the same thing the other way around if that was 50 that got jumped, tossed like a rag doll and had his chain taken to. See how that works champ, I would keep if fair and straight down the middle on both sides. That's what you do when your truly Fair and Balanced, but this aint Fox News style of reporting.

I know some dudes in here were fans of Gunplay that have his music and such but now's the time to throw all that material away and just wish Gunplay well wishes as he tries to get his life together and finds a better career path.

At the end of the day YOU are defending a cokehead and you have the audacity to say you can't take anything I say seriously.

:lol: You're a clown

Observing the fact a person didn't get "mopped up" the way many of you are saying....somehow translates to "defending a cokehead".

Ok man...

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Damn...

:lol:

Damn...

exactly

duece king = skip bayless = olympic gold metal in backpeddling

Last edited:
Observing the fact a person didn't get "mopped up" the way many of you are saying....somehow translates to "defending a cokehead".
Ok man...

Gunplay is a KNOWN cokehead. That's like taking the word of a crackhead, that's just something you don't do. I know you and others like or feel like you have some sort of bond with Gunplay, why I have no idea but that's besides the point.. Gunplay got handled one way or another, and now's he's without his MMG chain.........ANTE UP.

Also, I'm not saying he got "mopped up" other in here might have but not me. He did catch an L, there aint no denying that, no matter who or which party your a fan of. If your a robber and you get caught two or more times, that should tell you that you just aren't good at what your doing and it's time to start up a new hustle. If your a rapper that goes by the name "Gunplay" and you repeatedly are caught on camera getting knocked out or handled, it's time to switch it up and start a new hustle.

exactly

Please show me when and where I have backpeddled.

Deuce don't eem wanna acknowledge the fact Jay got hoed .. :lol:

***** smashed a bottle of moet on his skull ..

Was it over for him? No.

Did it end Jay Career? No.

I've heard Jay got hoed a lot ..

Like Wavy Bone said ..

A lot of you ****** are putting personal bias into your post.

We get it.

A lot of you ****** hate MMG .. Hate Gunplay .. and want to see them fail ..

You ****** are funny.

Ok man...

Gunplay is a KNOWN cokehead. That's like taking the word of a crackhead, that's just something you don't do. I know you and others like or feel like you have some sort of bond with Gunplay, why I have no idea but that's besides the point.. Gunplay got handled one way or another, and now's he's without his MMG chain.........ANTE UP.

Also, I'm not saying he got "mopped up" other in here might have but not me. He did catch an L, there aint no denying that, no matter who or which party your a fan of. If your a robber and you get caught two or more times, that should tell you that you just aren't good at what your doing and it's time to start up a new hustle. If your a rapper that goes by the name "Gunplay" and you repeatedly are caught on camera getting knocked out or handled, it's time to switch it up and start a new hustle.

exactly

Please show me when and where I have backpeddled.

He only got slumped once .. and a ***** snuck him.

How is that respected?

ANYONE can get slumped if they get snuck ..

Be honest with yourself ..

A sobered up non-pepper spray rescued Gunplay is either on a slab in a morgue, or in the hospital. But for a dude who's used to doing coke combined with 5 dudes not doing their job, that's how he can walk away and fight back and get on the radio. I forgot though, everybody on NT is 6'8 330 and indestructible :lol: :lol:

Deuce don't eem wanna acknowledge the fact Jay got hoed ..

***** smashed a bottle of moet on his skull ..

I didn't even comment on that because Jay is NOT even the topic of this thead or discussion. That's just a way for some of you dudes in here to try and divert the attention away from Gunplay. Jay Z isn't on trial right now..............Gunplay is, that's how and why I know you Gunplay fans are upset, but it's cool. I'll even play ya'll little game for a sec. just to entertain you dudes. As far as Jay Z goes, there's no evidence or video tape to confirm those accusations. However, we have footage of Gunplay getting his black *** knocked out, not just once but twice.

I've heard Jay got hoed a lot ..

You should already know the deal champ.............believe half of what you see, NONE of what you hear.

.. and want to see them fail ..

That's the thing though, I dont' think anybody wants to see him fail, he's already doing that on his own with no help from anyone on here. I already knew this day was coming for Gunplay and truth be told many more just like this one. Reason being, as the saying goes "a fool and his money are soon parted".....well in that same regard a FRAUDULENT rapper and his fraudulent crew are soon exposed, both sayings are one in the same. Gunplay getting knocked out or him being relieved of his MMG chain is not suprising to me or even newsworthy. Reason being is those things were bound to happen to him just because. When you talk like he talks, bad things are and will happen to you. Those that understand life and the energy you put out into world can relate to what I'm talking about right now.

Just to show you Gunplay fans that I can extend an olive branch, you dudes can even put well wishes on my behalf when you mail your sympathy cards to Gunplay. There you go.

"That's just a way for some of you dudes in here to try and divert the attention away from Gunplay. Jay Z isn't on trial right now..............Gunplay is, that's how and why I know you Gunplay fans are upset, but it's cool. I'll even play ya'll little game for a sec. just to entertain you dudes. As far as Jay Z goes, there's no evidence or video tape to confirm those accusations."

:rolleyes :rofl:

Olympic GOLD in backpeddeling goes to ..................................

DUECE KING

Last edited:
Deuce is a fool :lol:

Really though I just can't understand the logic behind y'all argument so ok I'll go with it.

I commend gunplay for being saved by cops with mase after getting that *** whopped & tossed around and chain relieved, I'll even leave out the fact that fam just completely lied about the beating he took too.

That's commendable, that's respectable. I got it.

Last edited:
Deuce is a fool :lol:

Really though I just can't understand the logic behind y'all argument so ok I'll go with it.

I commend gunplay for being saved by cops with mase after getting that *** whopped & tossed around and chain relieved, I'll even leave out the fact that fam just completely lied about the beating he took too.

That's commendable, that's respectable. I got it.

im not saying he didnt get tossed...cuz the fact is he did..... BY HIS CHAIN

not saying they didnt put 15 seconds of the beats on him cuz they did

but i am saying he didnt get mollywopped,mopped,washed,or any of that .......

coked up or not he got up realized one was left behind & put the paws on him until he got maced again......

NOW saying the initial macing helped gunplay or not it prbly did....BUT that doesnt push aside the fact that before the 1st mace wave they were doing thier best on gunplay which was half assed & poor

me + any 4 people i kno male or female vs 1 person = that one person leaving on a strecher & straight to ICU

I didn't even comment on that because Jay is NOT even the topic of this thead or discussion. That's just a way for some of you dudes in here to try and divert the attention away from Gunplay. Jay Z isn't on trial right now..............Gunplay is, that's how and why I know you Gunplay fans are upset, but it's cool. I'll even play ya'll little game for a sec. just to entertain you dudes. As far as Jay Z goes, there's no evidence or video tape to confirm those accusations. However, we have footage of Gunplay getting his black *** knocked out, not just once but twice.
You should already know the deal champ.............believe half of what you see, NONE of what you hear.
That's the thing though, I dont' think anybody wants to see him fail, he's already doing that on his own with no help from anyone on here. I already knew this day was coming for Gunplay and truth be told many more just like this one. Reason being, as the saying goes "a fool and his money are soon parted".....well in that same regard a FRAUDULENT rapper and his fraudulent crew are soon exposed, both sayings are one in the same. Gunplay getting knocked out or him being relieved of his MMG chain is not suprising to me or even newsworthy. Reason being is those things were bound to happen to him just because. When you talk like he talks, bad things are and will happen to you. Those that understand life and the energy you put out into world can relate to what I'm talking about right now.
Just to show you Gunplay fans that I can extend an olive branch, you dudes can even put well wishes on my behalf when you mail your sympathy cards to Gunplay. There you go.

Well it looks like this thread has picked up some steam after a few days off :lol:

So basically the 15 second beats just isn't enough for y'all?

I'm sorry gunplay just doesn't get respect from me and that honestly has nothing to do with music or rap beefs or whatever.

You take a 15 second beating then you're able to get up and attack a man that's been maced TWICE and I'm supposed to respect that? So you essentially sneaked dudes TWICE & still took the L and that commands respect? Nah fam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom