***Beef 2012 Vol Deeper Than Rap: G Unit's BOTCHED Jumping Of Gunplay, Rozay Vs Jeezy, Stalley Vs, M

So basically the 15 second beats just isn't enough for y'all?

I'm sorry gunplay just doesn't get respect from me and that honestly has nothing to do with music or rap beefs or whatever.

You take a 15 second beating then you're able to get up and attack a man that's been maced TWICE and I'm supposed to respect that? So you essentially sneaked dudes TWICE & still took the L and that commands respect? Nah fam.

im not saying he didnt get tossed...cuz the fact is he did..... BY HIS CHAIN

not saying they didnt put 15 seconds of the beats on him cuz they did

but i am saying he didnt get mollywopped,mopped,washed,or any of that .......

coked up or not he got up realized one was left behind & put the paws on him until he got maced again......

NOW saying the initial macing helped gunplay or not it prbly did....BUT that doesnt push aside the fact that before the 1st mace wave they were doing thier best on gunplay which was half assed & poor

me + any 4 people i kno male or female vs 1 person = that one person leaving on a strecher & straight to ICU

was it a L DEF no question he lost a chain that will prbly be passed around like the in camp bust down

but scuffed,washed,mollwopped,banged on, etc nah fam was WALKING & ABLE TO STAND ON HIS OWN POWER which = a failed "jumping"

Last edited:
:lol: So again, like I previously stated the 15 second beats just weren't enough for y'all? Look past EVERYTHING that occurred in this situation and it all boils down to gunplay should have been in the ICU after 15 seconds of *** kicking. Alright I gotcha. Much respect to gunplay :lol:

:lol: So again, like I previously stated the 15 second beats just weren't enough for y'all? Look past EVERYTHING that occurred in this situation and it all boils down to gunplay should have been in the ICU after 15 seconds of *** kicking. Alright I gotcha. Much respect to gunplay :lol:

How in the blue **** is running up on 5 ****** By yourself over beef that has been dead, getting hip tossed, stomped and punched, and your chain snatched at an award show not a loss

Like do you hear yourself

he DID take an L

didnt get washed period

Last edited:
soooooooooo 15 seconds of an *** whipping and 50 Cent chuckling at you while your getting stomped out is suppose to give you credibility. This is the second time he's got his *** whipped on camera in the past three years yet he continues to talk cray

I dont respect all these dudes who are always talking that goon life and then when the problems do arise dudes quiet. Ex 40 Glock.... You talk tough and run up to someones tour bus who clearly aint about that life yet you on camera gettin mollywhopped by game only to go on the radio the next day telling the world "Look everyone he had a gun" but your a gangster. ***** where was yours at? you talk crazy all the time let it off

This is why i respect meek, he aint tryin to live out no persona because he's really been there and realizes that that life dont get you ANYWHERE... he aint all up on twitter trying to threaten peoples lives

Last edited:
How in the blue **** is running up on 5 ****** By yourself over beef that has been dead, getting hip tossed, stomped and punched, and your chain snatched at an award show not a loss
Like do you hear yourself

.......and this was ALL caught on tape mind you. This is the type of thing that can showed over, over and over again. There's simply no answer from Gunplay or his diminishing fanbase that can solve these problems that they now have on their hands. Whether Gunplay is still alive, not in the ICU or didn't get "washed" is besides the point. If either of those things occurred that just would have been icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned. Now's his chain, and not him is about to take a world tour. Yeah round of applause for Gunplay for that one.

Only on NT can a cat get his *** whooped, tossed around like a spalding football on video, then it's "nah he's a warrior b, 50 wouldn't dare get his hands dirty" :rofl:
Bottom line the cokehead tried to sneak the wrong dudes and they made him pay for it.

Gunplay took a L, but ya OVERPLAYING it...he got jumped, its not a fair shot though

So he'll be ite cuz honestly 5 dudes shouldve washed him & that aint happen ay all, so he wasnt

Lying when he said he was good on da radio. Da fact that he was able to still fight back shows how

Much of a botched jump attempt that was.

Also, if it's true that it was Gunplay that ran up on 50 and crew FIRST, then that just reiterates my point once again that Gunplay deserves no praise and recognition for still being alive or not in ICU. It was Gunplay originally that was suppose to get the job done, but he didnt. It was Gunplay that went looking for trouble, and it was trouble that ended up finding and getting trouble.

it's funny how people laughing at Gunplay just off the fact he's Ross' soldier to do the dirt. this doesn't make him look bad at all, if anything it makes G-Unit look like a bunch of ******* jumping him with 5 people

Also, if it's true that it was Gunplay that ran up on 50 and crew FIRST, then that just reiterates my point once again that Gunplay deserves no praise and recognition for still being alive or not in ICU. It was Gunplay originally that was suppose to get the job done, but he didnt. It was Gunplay that went looking for trouble, and it was trouble that ended up finding and getting trouble.

Id agree with this if he actually went looking for trouble....but

If he was ambushed then its not a real L, cuz anyone can get jumped.

it's funny how people laughing at Gunplay just off the fact he's Ross' soldier to do the dirt. this doesn't make him look bad at all, if anything it makes G-Unit look like a bunch of ******* jumping him with 5 people
yeah

they should have formed a line and gave his jewlery back :rolleyes

you couldn't pay Siri to say that dumb ****

Last edited:
:lol: Well damn.

On the real though has anyone else in the game been punched around like this?

After seeing the interview with Mike Knox you can def tell who's really bout it, I mean not that it was a question before but :lol:

I feel like gunplay really was on some publicity **** and didn't think it would go this far, in today's rap game it'll only help him. He'll brush it off like nothing happened and continue to talk that tough ****. Funny stuff man.

:rofl: :rofl: i guess OP should change the title to "So Harm & Duece King Finally Shot The Fade" :lol: ...

but back to the topic, GunPlay aka Jupiter Jack bka Ratchet Morales really needs to get some help before he ends up dead from an overdose or some actual gun-play :smh: ...

He didn't get washed, ragged, or mopped tho, he should have being that he was outnumbered but that wasn't the case. I'm not defending the dope head, he definitely took a quick L, but as far as people saying he got trash bagged I can't agree with that. There are plenty of videos on Worldstar of dudes gettin mopped up like a kool-aid spill and this doesn't fall into that category.

:lol: Well damn.

On the real though has anyone else in the game been punched around like this?

After seeing the interview with Mike Knox you can def tell who's really bout it, I mean not that it was a question before but :lol:

I feel like gunplay really was on some publicity **** and didn't think it would go this far, in today's rap game it'll only help him. He'll brush it off like nothing happened and continue to talk that tough ****. Funny stuff man.

Stop it.

**** you want him to do? go on radio and cry?

Trick Trick ran up on Berg alone and hoed him for his chain ..

Brisco got caught slippin and was robbed on camera

Gunplay lost his in a fight with 5 ******

Juelz and Jimmy got Kidnapped in Paris .. The Dips have slew of major L's ..

Plenty of rappers got hoed many times over in the history of hip hop ..

Moreso than Gunplay .. so let's be real here.

the fact that ya'll respecting someone doin a ***** move and sneaking him (something hat can happen to anyone) , just shows the level of bias you ****** have

The fact of the matter is that now everyone wants to youtube and worldstar everything.. and it just happens to be him this time ..

That's it .. cuz if there was no video .. you'd ****** would just be 'speculating and gossiping like ******* in a nail salon saying the same **** you're saying now ..

Stop it.

**** you want him to do? go on radio and cry?

Trick Trick ran up on Berg alone and hoed him for his chain ..

Brisco got caught slippin and was robbed on camera

Gunplay lost his in a fight with 5 ******

Juelz and Jimmy got Kidnapped in Paris .. The Dips have slew of major L's ..

Plenty of rappers got hoed many times over in the history of hip hop ..

Moreso than Gunplay .. so let's be real here.

the fact that ya'll respecting someone doin a ***** move and sneaking him (something hat can happen to anyone) , just shows the level of bias you ****** have

The fact of the matter is that now everyone wants to youtube and worldstar everything.. and it just happens to be him this time ..

That's it .. cuz if there was no video .. you'd ****** would just be 'speculating and gossiping like ******* in a nail salon saying the same **** you're saying now ..

:lol: You said nothing relevant. You're letting your emotions overcome you fam, you're displaying the ho in you. I'll ask my question again, have any rappers been punched around like this before? I'm not familiar with 90's hip hop beefs so there's that and I can't recall any rappers in recent history actually getting the beats.

Edit: Forgot about 40glocc

Last edited:

Forum 16 is back.

roll.gif

Last edited:
:lol: Clearly you're bored fam it's not even entertainment anymore. In denial about what? Everything is laid out for us to see. Y'all wanna defend gunplay for doing some ho **** then getting the beats for it, that sounds like denial to me. Again, my question still stands I'll even break it down for the slow ones. Other than 40 glocc has any rapper in recent history publicly got the beats?

Back
Top Bottom