***Beef 2012 Vol Deeper Than Rap: G Unit's BOTCHED Jumping Of Gunplay, Rozay Vs Jeezy, Stalley Vs, M

laugh.gif

Is this an L?
re-embed , not showing

at the end of the day 50 is the biggest clown in rap history.

son was rocking wigs and dressing up in costume + doing all types of webisode sketches

while beefing with ross

he was talking all this "retirement" talk thinking kanye wasnt gonna outsell him , 

and since then ye's put out 3 platinum albums and 50 cant release a album to save his life

in 2012.

Last edited:
**** outta here Deuce ...
You condescending ****..
You are one the biggest lamest hating *** ***** on here ..
No one is upset at the events that transpired between Gunplay and G-Unit
Not me At least .. this **** is all entertainment. All this is WWF ..
Everyday one of these rappers.
I dont mix my personal feelings with the facts .. but all you ****** on here do ..

LOL. You stay getting mad and upset if someone says something you don't agree with or worse yet says something negative about your favorite rapper or your favorite rap group, one in the same. Your going to have to learn how to control your emotions champ. You say it's just entertainment, which to me it is but your getting all animated because folks said Gunplay took an L. Folks disagree with your analysis and perspective on said event, get over it.

This is a message board, folks are going to say stuff about alot of things or people on here. Sometimes folks say stuff I don't agree with but I don't let it get to me or try to get all personal in my responses to them. Now if you don't like folks talking about Gunplay or saying something you don't agree with that's too bad, that's just how life is. Everyone is not here to agree with you and everyone is not here to agree with me. I wouldn't be the man I am Harm if I didn't spread these words of wisdom to you or anyone else that I think needed it, and I say that not in a condescending manner but moreso along the lines of one brother to another brother. Hopefully you the same. Again, just to show you or any other Gunplay fan that I'm willing to be unbias on this matter I wish Gunplay all the best in his attempt to get his chain back.

Watched the video, Gunplay ain't run up on fifty his hands were to his side. Looking like damn that's a lot of ******, looking back and forth at each one pass by praying he was invisible then bam his head snapped back. He was getting pieced up by like 5-6 but when he got slung and was airborne ........ then like ninja pointed out was when the chain got snatched off his back so hard he got drug (pun intended) back 3 ft. then he was clutching on the fence for dear life. The mace saved him though.

I bet when he went to Ross to explain, Ross hit him with the
mean.gif

3 small L's for MMG over the weekend

Ross and Jeezy

Gunplay and G-unit

Stalley at the airport wit the youngen

Last edited:
the day two rappers square up and have their people stand around in a circle and not get involved is the day i will care about the beef.

real talk though rick ross couldn't handle that, he's not about that endurance life

And 50 is?

:lol:

Not picking no sides .. but really none of these ****** are gonna square up shoot the fade..

Respect to Fat Joe and Sunkiss tho ..

Man idk where you from but 50 is a well respected street *****. Also can throw the hands/box. I have no idea why you
respect joe so much

Watched the video, Gunplay ain't run up on fifty his hands were to his side. Looking like damn that's a lot of ******, looking back and forth at each one pass by praying he was invisible then bam his head snapped back. He was getting pieced up by like 5-6 but when he got slung and was airborne ........ then like ninja pointed out was when the chain got snatched off his back so hard he got drug (pun intended) back 3 ft. then he was clutching on the fence for dear life. The mace saved him though.

I bet when he went to Ross to explain, Ross hit him with the :smh:

3 small L's for MMG over the weekend
Ross and Jeezy
Gunplay and G-unit
Stalley at the airport wit the youngen

Gunplay took a L. Unless there's more video of Ross and Jeezy that's not a L. Lil dudes talking **** to Stalley that's not L either. Only way a loss can happen in these situations is if somebody gets beat or somebody gets ethered(which I seriously doubt).

Last edited:
When i said Ross I meant the MMG chain might be on it's way to Jeezy via next day air from Fifty, and when you the biggest BOSS we dun seen this far cats ain't suppose to be that comfortable.

Stalley well a young ***** walked up 2 deep and he there 5 deep, and he kissing they *** and still got ******* on and your people looking the other way the whole time not saying **** is a small L.

The video I saw Stalley and somebody was saying stuff back to him. Dude called him a ***** and walked away with his hands in his pocket. That's some HS lunch room stuff to me. Not a L. Why would somebody lie about being from Ohio anyway. :lol:

Last edited:
As mentioned by a few people already, the reason why Gunplay was still up was probably cause he was coked up. I saw a coked up regular dude receive some body shots, upper cuts, and straight rights by 3 dudes who each were bigger than him and weighed over 200 lbs. until they got mased, and the guy was still unbelievably standing. An L is an L.

As mentioned by a few people already, the reason why Gunplay was still up was probably cause he was coked up. I saw a coked up regular dude receive some body shots, upper cuts, and straight rights by 3 dudes who each were bigger than him and weighed over 200 lbs. until they got mased, and the guy was still unbelievably standing. An L is an L.

Naw, if that dude aint lookin like da insert coin please continue screen from street fighter II

After 5 guys tried to light him up then that was a L for losing his chain, but not a L on his manhood.

LOL @ ya'll calling the jump lame knowing damb well you aint down to get arrested for jumping a cokehead. Once 50 slung buddy fool laughed and prolly thought "I aint catching a charge for this scrawny nig", before the cops came Tony Yayo was smearing Gunplay face on a fence. Personally I dont like MMG or Gunplay even tho I like his Cartoons & Cereal verse but Im happy the cops came fam had no chance (did you see his shirt).

Well respected where? On these internet streets? :lol:
Yea you young and dumb as bricks I see .. (look to the left of the screen)
Fat Joe and the rapper Sunkiss shot the fade in a alley after Cuban Linx got his face slash in a brawl..
Sunkiss was with Linx when they got jumped by TS ..
Sunkiss called Joe out and they shot the fade .. Real ***** ****.
That's why I said respect to them 2 dudes.
**** was in a Blaze Magazine I used own. ( pretty sure most of you ****** never heard of that )
Same with Slim Dunkin And Kebo Gotti .. they shot the fade like men.
You think 50 would do the same ****?
Not even just 50. A lot of these rappers wouldn't do that ****.
Ross and Jeezy included.

So 50 is only respected "on these internet streets" but you respect Joe and Sunkiss shooting the 5 because you.......read it in Blaze?

How you sound?

**** outta here Deuce ...
You condescending ****..
You are one the biggest lamest hating *** ***** on here ..
No one is upset at the events that transpired between Gunplay and G-Unit
Not me At least .. this **** is all entertainment. All this is WWF ..
Everyday one of these
roll.gif
I dont mix my personal feelings with the facts .. but all you ****** on here do ..
LOL. You stay getting mad and upset if someone says something you don't agree with or worse yet says something negative about your favorite rapper or your favorite rap group, one in the same. Your going to have to learn how to control your emotions champ. You say it's just entertainment, which to me it is but your getting all animated because folks said Gunplay took an L. Folks disagree with your analysis and perspective on said event, get over it.

This is a message board, folks are going to say stuff about alot of things or people on here. Sometimes folks say stuff I don't agree with but I don't let it get to me or try to get all personal in my responses to them. Now if you don't like folks talking about Gunplay or saying something you don't agree with that's too bad, that's just how life is. Everyone is not here to agree with you and everyone is not here to agree with me. I wouldn't be the man I am Harm if I didn't spread these words of wisdom to you or anyone else that I think needed it, and I say that not in a condescending manner but moreso along the lines of one brother to another brother. Hopefully you the same. Again, just to show you or any other Gunplay fan that I'm willing to be unbias on this matter I wish Gunplay all the best in his attempt to get his chain back.
Yo I've been laughing my *** off catching up since I last visited...BUT THIS **** RIGHT HERE??

This _ REALLY be believing in himself man. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Buddy turned into Martin Luther Duece King Jr. once _'s pulled up that mirror.

Back
Top Bottom