Beef between Jay-z & baby heats up. Jay-Z shots at BirdMan in his new video with kanye "OTIS"

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Now that money could have went to a BETTER CAUSE. Could have helped alot of people out but instead do stupid rich people stuff.

OH well, its not much of a message cause its a maybach, if it was a Bugatti then they really sending a message
So because it's a 1.3 Mil Maybach and not a 2.2 Mil Veyron, you're not impressed?
Okay. 
laugh.gif
According to OP this is to tell Birdman he does not have much money so they destroy a 1.3 mil car instead of something like the Buggati he bought.
WHY THEY HELL WOULD I BE IMPRESSED BY TWO GUYS DESTROYING A EXPENSIVE CARD???

Now that money could have went to a BETTER CAUSE. Could have helped alot of people out but instead do stupid rich people stuff.

OH well, its not much of a message cause its a maybach, if it was a Bugatti then they really sending a message
So because it's a 1.3 Mil Maybach and not a 2.2 Mil Veyron, you're not impressed?
Okay. 
laugh.gif
According to OP this is to tell Birdman he does not have much money so they destroy a 1.3 mil car instead of something like the Buggati he bought.
Later, in this exact thread, it was discussed how Birdman also purchased a Maybach Landaulet, the same car you see them destroying.
I dont know, why would you be so mad about two guys destroying a car?

What like auctioning it off and donating proceeds to the East African Drought Disaster? 

Okay. 
laugh.gif
Later, in this exact thread, it was discussed how Birdman also purchased a Maybach Landaulet, the same car you see them destroying.
Actually the Landaulet is the convertible Maybach.

Okay. 
laugh.gif
Was not aware black card made appearance in video. Noted.

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Actually the Landaulet is the convertible Maybach.
They made this !#!#@ a Landualet though
Originally Posted by Freeze

stop reachin stretch armstrong
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

lol this is general
Originally Posted by treason

jay-z and kanye destroyed and was doing doughnuts in the same car birdman just bought . just to show him he has baby money
no
Baby bought the Bugatti Veyron, this is a Maybach

baby's dumb @++ will try to take it to the next level and gut out the Bugatti for Waynes video
30t6p3b.gif
U guys make me laugh sometimes.  Not that I agree with op but I think he's talking about the Maybach Landaulet.  Wayne mentions it on his mixtape and I think Baby may have purchased one

Edit: Y'all beat me to it

But you have a $5000 sneaker collection thread in your sig. 

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

smh album gonna be just as trash as the video and single ...only thing good came from the album was "H.A.M."

H.A.M. had new york on smash back in the spring,

Huh? The album is already out & the album/video definitely isn't trash.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at H.A.M. being the only good thing.

Back
Top Bottom