Beer Pong ruining parties in College?

The last few weekends I have been going to some pretty lame parties and its mainly because the new "trend" is to crowd around the BP table and watchpeople play, and make noise when they miss. The last 4 parties I have been too, there is like a small group of people dancing and a large group of peopledrinking and watching BP. Whats going on here? Is this happening in your area?

-The Juice

you've been going to the wrong parties my friend....
beer pong is one of the best parts of parties...chicks just come up to you and start convo's when your running the table

Originally Posted by Gully Gabe

beer pong is one of the best parts of parties...chicks just come up to you and start convo's when your running the table

juice you aint ever lie...

being we're from the same city i know exactly what u mean, beer pong was never this popular in the city from what i know.

my boy throws beer pong tourneys every other weekend at his house
laugh.gif

Beer pong is just a go to activity when having a party, but it should never be the focus. That is definitely lame. I don't even play, but at parties,I'm kind of concerned if I don't see a beer pong table
laugh.gif

I'm not a huge fan mainly because i'm not a beer person. But beer pong + females = win. Get drunk enough and you forget about how much you dislike it.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

lol that sounds like a high school party round my way.
pretty much...depends on the ppl too... not all parties here got beer pong... find new friends.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by Gully Gabe

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

The last few weekends I have been going to some pretty lame parties and its mainly because the new "trend" is to crowd around the BP table and watch people play, and make noise when they miss. The last 4 parties I have been too, there is like a small group of people dancing and a large group of people drinking and watching BP. Whats going on here? Is this happening in your area?

-The Juice

I like Bpong but it gets lame. . But you're going to the wrong parties if thats all people are doing.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Beer pong is just a go to activity when having a party, but it should never be the focus. That is definitely lame. I don't even play, but at parties, I'm kind of concerned if I don't see a beer pong table
laugh.gif

Stuff gets way too serious when you have that ultra competitive guy wanting to run everybody out of town.

Honestly, I like a game like quarters or chandelier that gets everyone involved instead of beer pong. But beer pong is still awesome.

Beer pong tournaments though can be some of the best times ever.

from what i've seen, BP made parties more fun..

BP was never the focus though, just another way to have fun and drink at the party
pimp.gif

My boy and I ran the table for 5 games straight and it was the best part of the damn party. We struck up convos while doing the damn thing.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

YNP
laugh.gif

Nah man I have been to some wild *+@ parties this year, Im just in a slump I guess.
ohwell.gif

-The Juice
I guess beer pong has become somewhat of a luxury for me. It takes me back to a good place in my life, when things made sense. My classmates and Iplay whenever we can before we hit the clubs/bars/

i was all about pong freshman/sophomore years, but now we just play it at the pregames

Originally Posted by APLX2

My boy and I ran the table for 5 games straight and it was the best part of the damn party. We struck up convos while doing the damn thing.

When you win it can be the highlight of the night...especially when you get cheerleaders and girls trying to play you
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom