Beer Pong ruining parties in College?

I literally was at a frat party this weekend, and they were doing this. I was like to my boy "Is that cool to be?" Don't understand it, game isfun if its a small group of people but at a party that @*## is lame.

Early afternoon BBQ + late night beer pong + hilarious friends/people + females =
pimp.gif

beer pong parties/parties in general are still
pimp.gif
in my book although theyencouraged my heavy drinking which lead to me and my gf's break up
laugh.gif
smh.gif

man i love beer pong. if you're on twitter and follow me (@mjctical) you know i'm always playing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im a monster though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by CollegeKicks

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

its beirut
There's always gonna be that one guy to go against the grain and say this.
i said that messing around but it is beirut. just saying
laugh.gif
It's all good man. Glad to see you aren't one ofthose die hard dudes that I've seen start fights over this.

I wonder how the terms got mixed up anyway?

Either way, beer pong/beirut is def appreciated
pimp.gif

You know what I realized after visiting my friend up in Albany a while back?

Manning the keg all night > Beerpong .. at a frat party (or anywhere else for that matter).

If you know how to pour, you are the party. Girls will appreciate you a whole lot more for hooking them up with a nicely poured cup
pimp.gif

the only time beerpong is cool is when you're on a hot streak with your shots.

then EVERYONE wants to be your friend
laugh.gif

I get what you're trying to say. However, if beer pong is the focal point of the party, it was lame to begin with. Those are the parties where no one isdancing at all and just sitting on couches. Perfect party = chopping it up with the ladies, and dancing (getting my moneys worth). BP is wack to me.

Originally Posted by APLX2

My boy and I ran the table for 5 games straight and it was the best part of the damn party. We struck up convos while doing the damn thing.
laugh.gif
qft same thing happened with me and my friend. we went toa party where we knew NO ONE, and we hopped in on BP and ran it for 5-6 games. after that random people just started coming up to us giving us props..."hey BRO, i saw you killing in beer pong MAN!" drunk girls kept grabbing me wanting to make out
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

it was definitely fun in the moment (probably the only time i ever had fun playing BP) but afterwards i realized how lame it was that i had just spent my nightplaying a game with other dudes instead of dancing with girls.

nowadays, i feel like BP-oriented parties are for lames who are afraid to interact with girls. throw that pong table to the side and clear some space for thedance floor, please.

I've noticed that Black parties= dancing and music & white parties= beer pong and drinking games. I prefer a little in between so tht everyone is happyand it makes it possible to have choices.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

I've noticed that Black parties= dancing and music & white parties= beer pong and drinking games. I prefer a little in between so tht everyone is happy and it makes it possible to have choices.
laugh.gif
Pretty on point. I agree, I like a good mix of the two,but since I'm white and I can't dance - I rather sit at the table and get lit...then try to dance.

Parties in college always started with BP. But the tables got put away when it was time to dance.

eyes.gif
Girls want to make out with you over BP? Nasty. I could see if you wooed them with some dancing and jive talk but BP? I'd pass if they are THATeasy.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

I've noticed that Black parties= dancing and music & white parties= beer pong and drinking games. I prefer a little in between so tht everyone is happy and it makes it possible to have choices.

On point BUT

Black parties:
____s mean muggin
Dude's "swag" on 100 trillion
Machomen
dudes who roll 20 deep
all around ****ery

fun never the less
pimp.gif
I just know when I go to a "black" party,I leave my asian girlfriend at home
laugh.gif

Almost had to slap a dude 3 weeks ago for almost getting out of pocket with my girl.
-The Juice

I like BP with loud Music.

Then theres always your female companion dancing up on you while your playing.
The best is when she makes a cup that shes so happy for herself then shes on you even more with enjoyment.
Whats even better is when you win with her, then in between games while waiting for whose next stuff gets serious with her.
Then the best is after you ran the table with her, you bang her.

BP is
pimp.gif

But if it's a decent size party.. you have to incorporate the crowd and play flip cup/quarters.

Get the females drunk and excited.

you've been going to the wrong parties my friend....
beer pong is one of the best parts of parties...chicks just come up to you and start convo's when your running the table

Exactly, plus beer pong gives you the opportunity to hit a chick with, "Hey I think we're good together so I think we can run tables." Thatusually gets the girls extremely excited and they're really into it. But you do have to switch it up and throw in some of the following: -Civil War-Quarters -Flip Cup -Flong -Kings -Bet Your Liver

You going to the wrong parties. I been to some lame parties (lamer than that) but never to one where ppl would willingly choose to continuously watch games ofbeer pong and make noises as if they're at a real sporting event.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

eyes.gif
Girls want to make out with you over BP? Nasty. I could see if you wooed them with some dancing and jive talk but BP? I'd pass if they are THAT easy.
alien.gif
did i say i made out with them? i would never touch anyof those nasty whoress..

we don't play pong at our parties... we turn the Alpha house...(yes we have our own frat house on campus) into a mini club. Its always the deepest party oncampus.

Back
Top Bottom