Beer Pong?

Anyone skunked another team? A few years back me and my boy made 6 consecutive shots to be the other team. They didn't even have a chance to shoot.
laugh.gif

Anyways, I haven't played in a couple of months it seems like. However, this past weekend we played "bucket ball". It's the same concept as beer pong, but you fill 6 buckets up with water, pyramid format, and place the sides 20 feet apart. Instead of ping pong balls you shoot tennis balls at the buckets. Losing team had to bong beers or take pulls out of a bottle. Same rules as beer pong.

%!#* got real at the cookout. I think I played like 20+ games in about 6 hours and did over 10 beer bongs. Everybody was #homelesswasted.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by SubyWill

SMH. This girl I was with all night wanted to be my partner every time I played, she only made one cup the whole night and I went 1-3 
mad.gif

At least he made it up to me
pimp.gif

I don't want a girl to be my partner again tho, unless she's good. I'm too competitive for that 
roll.gif
AYO 

laugh.gif

SMH. This girl I was with all night wanted to be my partner every time I played, she only made one cup the whole night and I went 1-3 
mad.gif

pimp.gif

I don't want a girl to be my partner again tho, unless she's good. I'm too competitive for that 
roll.gif
AYO 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cbass625

I feel as the night went on and the more drunk i got the better I was playing.. anyone else feel this way?
I'm the same type of beer pong player 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cbass625

I feel as the night went on and the more drunk i got the better I was playing.. anyone else feel this way?
I'm the same type of beer pong player 
laugh.gif

If you're out drinking....don't you wanna drink? but if you're winning, you ain't drinking. It should just a fun game to get you and the homies drunk.

If you're out drinking....don't you wanna drink? but if you're winning, you ain't drinking. It should just a fun game to get you and the homies drunk.

Used to be pretty deep in the beer pong game a couple years ago, but I'm past my prime now

Guarantee I've won more games than anyone on here, though

Used to be pretty deep in the beer pong game a couple years ago, but I'm past my prime now

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

mad.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
AYO 

laugh.gif
Oh #*%+!! Worst typing error ever. 
roll.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

mad.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
AYO 

laugh.gif
Oh #*%+!! Worst typing error ever. 
roll.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

No chance in hell my man.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

No chance in hell my man.

i play it at every party i go to. i dont take it too seriously though. i just think of it as something to do at parties

i play it at every party i go to. i dont take it too seriously though. i just think of it as something to do at parties

I'm down to actually help set-up an NT Los Angeles Beer Pong Summit. Would anyone in the SoCal area be interested in something like that??

I'm down to actually help set-up an NT Los Angeles Beer Pong Summit. Would anyone in the SoCal area be interested in something like that??

Back
Top Bottom