Before the '09 Upgrades: Post Your Whips

2jb2lut.jpg

but much dirtier

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

What if you have an '09?

My S80

zvdkl1.jpg

You better haul this car back to the dealer and tell them to either take that #%$!$$ emblem off of the trunk or pay you a monthly advertising fee.

Nice car btw.

Car prices are going to plummet in '09. Will be a good time for those looking.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

My current weekend driver. Late 09' going to sell to a buyer that's been pressing me for it for two years.
Replacement: 06'/07' Dodge magnum srt8

what kind of car is this?

Nice whips! Why do people buy beaters? Just drive it, it's a car, I see people drive Bentleys rain, sleet, or snow here word to the USPS.

OP-They have the white G8's one of my boys has it.

The Tropicana chevy...my next whip is going to be more low key I got sick of kids peeping my car out everywhere I went. http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c203/the_blackwallstreet/?action=view&current=IMG_6520.jpg http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c203/the_blackwallstreet/?action=view&current=IMG_6522.jpg edit: Damn I can't spell.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

My current weekend driver. Late 09' going to sell to a buyer that's been pressing me for it for two years.
Replacement: 06'/07' Dodge magnum srt8

what kind of car is this?

96' Jaguar Vanden Plas, last of the inline six powerplant.
Been a great car for seven years, but tired of the service costs.

Haven't washed the car since Fall semester started so no new pix of it. I'm sure everyone has seen the pix I posted up on here already.
laugh.gif
Car willremain the same until it's replaced by an M3 or IS-F.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

2jb2lut.jpg

but much dirtier
pimp.gif
Just need to lower it a lil more

I doubt he can. The offset in the front looks pretty aggressive and would probably rub if it's lowered. And I'm sure he will probably scrape the frontlip too. I knew it was a pain for me to exit all driveways when I had the Varis lip on my Evo.

Originally Posted by wj4

but much dirtier
pimp.gif

I doubt he can. The offset in the front looks pretty aggressive and would probably rub if it's lowered. And I'm sure he will probably scrape the front lip too. I knew it was a pain for me to exit all driveways when I had the Varis lip on my Evo.
It ain't low till you scrape.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Originally Posted by wj4

but much dirtier
pimp.gif

I doubt he can. The offset in the front looks pretty aggressive and would probably rub if it's lowered. And I'm sure he will probably scrape the front lip too. I knew it was a pain for me to exit all driveways when I had the Varis lip on my Evo.
pimp.gif
There's scrape and SCRAPE. I was cool with minor scraping without a lip, but when I had to exit at an angle of 30 degrees or less to avoidbreaking the lip, that's just awful. In addition to scraping, there's also rubbing when you carry fat passengers and such, smh.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Originally Posted by wj4

but much dirtier
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
There's scrape and SCRAPE. I was cool with minor scraping without a lip, but when I had to exit at an angle of 30 degrees or less to avoid breaking the lip, that's just awful. In addition to scraping, there's also rubbing when you carry fat passengers and such, smh.
LOL, I have experienced that and damn it is horrible.

Back
Top Bottom