Before the '09 Upgrades: Post Your Whips

98 nissan altima
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
but its my first car so im not complaining

im trying to get my dad to sell it so i can get a lincoln ls or some kind of lexus

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

but much dirtier
pimp.gif
Just need to lower it a lil more

I doubt he can. The offset in the front looks pretty aggressive and would probably rub if it's lowered. And I'm sure he will probably scrape the front lip too. I knew it was a pain for me to exit all driveways when I had the Varis lip on my Evo.
It ain't low till you scrape.
pimp.gif
There's scrape and SCRAPE. I was cool with minor scraping without a lip, but when I had to exit at an angle of 30 degrees or less to avoid breaking the lip, that's just awful. In addition to scraping, there's also rubbing when you carry fat passengers and such, smh.
LOL, I have experienced that and damn it is horrible.
its just the angle i took that pic from. my driveway is on an incline. and i did rub like crazy with those 255s until i rolled the front and rearfenders.

Nice car.

I will probably upgrade around this time next year. I am going for an '07 Mustang GT, hell if the money is right, a Shelby. I might change my mind, butI'm leaning towards a 'Stang. Always been a fan, ever since I couldn't get my 1990 5.0 off the ground (
smh.gif
). I woulnd't get White though.

Got this for Christmas! Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo!

Love it! Will probably lift and add more to it but I love it now!
315bnts.jpg

dm7975.jpg

'03 Grand Marquis
'04 TrailBlazer

The Marquis is paid off and has a relatively new engine AND transmission so it's not going anywhere. I'm paying this TrailBlazer off inJanuary/February and upgrading to an LT model. I want the heated leather seats and the buttons on the steering wheel and the sun roof. I'll be looking foran '05 with 60,000 miles or less...

Nice S4
eek.gif

im not posting my whip
tired.gif
(chevy lumina)
tired.gif
but hopefully i can upgrade to a honda CB7 by spring 09.

A Black 1997 Altima GXE, it's my first car and i just got it in Dec. so thats gonna be holdin me down for a while

2003 Honda Accord EX V6. I need to put some tints and an AUX input in there so I can control my iphone through the steering wheel controls but gonna wait a fewmonths.

wEVP6rxEqD8EwKfdMjuvhDFZCpxB9Wl6

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

B8 A4 on the way later this year hopefully.

sweet...................this body is still good for sure. that was has the s line package right?

those new a4s with the leds in the headlights are too sick though

Back
Top Bottom