Being a Muslim woman :updated with shocking pics

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Another reason I'm glad this type of crap doesn't happen inside the barriers of the United States of America. 
pimp.gif

Not cosigning OP's article but yes it does..

Another reason I'm glad this type of crap doesn't happen inside the barriers of the United States of America. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Man those girls in that pic are relatives of the person there holding hands with. DONT BELIEVE THIS @%*@. LOCK THIS UP MODS +%# IS WRONG WITH NT THESE DAYS
smh.gif
!*%##$#* @#+ propaganda.

Man those girls in that pic are relatives of the person there holding hands with. DONT BELIEVE THIS @%*@. LOCK THIS UP MODS +%# IS WRONG WITH NT THESE DAYS
smh.gif
!*%##$#* @#+ propaganda.

smh.gif
!*%##$#* @#+ propaganda.

smh.gif
!*%##$#* @#+ propaganda.

smh.gif
!*%##$#* @#+ propaganda.

smh.gif
!*%##$#* @#+ propaganda.

smh.gif
!*%##$#* @#+ propaganda.

smh.gif
!*%##$#* @#+ propaganda.

smh.gif
!*%##$#* @#+ propaganda.

smh.gif
!*%##$#* @#+ propaganda.

smh.gif
!*%##$#* @#+ propaganda.

smh.gif
!*%##$#* @#+ propaganda.

I wouldnt take anything as true from that site without a grain of salt. it definitely has propaganda written all over it.

I wouldnt take anything as true from that site without a grain of salt. it definitely has propaganda written all over it.

Back
Top Bottom