being black/black people appreciation post

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by oidreez

i'm black and i'm proud

pimp.gif
You're not black, Adrianna

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

So why is it that we always hear "we're all human, no need to bring up race" type deal but at the same time blacks have their exclusive properties? (colleges, shows, scholarships, etc.) No e beef just wondering.
For every allegedly black institution you can name (and btw non black people go to HBCUs), I can match with one that's equally white. Only difference is non white people generally put their name on stuff and white people never do. But let's not act like there's not any all white tv shows or networks or magazines in circulation especially.

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

So why is it that we always hear "we're all human, no need to bring up race" type deal but at the same time blacks have their exclusive properties? (colleges, shows, scholarships, etc.) No e beef just wondering.
For every allegedly black institution you can name (and btw non black people go to HBCUs), I can match with one that's equally white. Only difference is non white people generally put their name on stuff and white people never do. But let's not act like there's not any all white tv shows or networks or magazines in circulation especially.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

mods are racist they just locked the being asian appreciation post

I'm pretty sure it's because both those threads were copycat threads.
Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

I don't get why this hasn't been locked if the white and asian appreciation threads have been.

I was thinking the same thing but this thread was made before both those other threads.
So those other threads are basically copycat threads.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

mods are racist they just locked the being asian appreciation post

I'm pretty sure it's because both those threads were copycat threads.

I don't get why this hasn't been locked if the white and asian appreciation threads have been.

I was thinking the same thing but this thread was made before both those other threads.
So those other threads are basically copycat threads.

^^ Yea but then why don't they lock the Asian women appreciation or white women appreciation posts?

I don't know.
ohwell.gif

Edit: Depends on the intentions of the thread.
None of those threads were made on the same day I assume.

^^ Yea but then why don't they lock the Asian women appreciation or white women appreciation posts?

I don't know.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

I don't know.
ohwell.gif

how come black people get a dedicated thread though? i don't think any of the other threads were made to make a mockery of this thread. i just want to explain why i like being asian
ohwell.gif

I don't know.
ohwell.gif

how come black people get a dedicated thread though? i don't think any of the other threads were made to make a mockery of this thread. i just want to explain why i like being asian
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

I don't know.
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
I guess that would be okay.
But you can clearly tell those other threads were copycat threads.
They had almost the exact same title.

Originally Posted by do work son

I don't know.
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
I guess that would be okay.
But you can clearly tell those other threads were copycat threads.
They had almost the exact same title.

Back
Top Bottom