being black/black people appreciation post

KingjamesJP84 wrote:

pull the race card already

i dont gamble with NT names anymore. I put my decc away a long time ago 
smokin.gif

troll all you want, buddy.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Since the white people appreciation thread was locked, this should be locked too amirite?

wrong this is a srs topic.....that was a copycat from a troll, which is a direct violation of nt's rules of conduct, in an attempt to make mockery of us showing genuine pride of black people

Originally Posted by BlazeDHoisanDoi

Originally Posted by ricky409

so why the white people thread got locked... but this one didnt?

because that was a copy cat thread if you wanna get teknical

if that's the case, then all the girlfriend threads, car threads, women appreciatian threads, breast appreciation threads, post your _____ threads, and _____ fast food appreciation threads should be locked to, right?

i mean... if we're getting technical...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BlazeDHoisanDoi

Originally Posted by ricky409

so why the white people thread got locked... but this one didnt?

because that was a copy cat thread if you wanna get teknical

if that's the case, then all the girlfriend threads, car threads, women appreciatian threads, breast appreciation threads, post your _____ threads, and _____ fast food appreciation threads should be locked to, right?

i mean... if we're getting technical...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Since the white people appreciation thread was locked, this should be locked too amirite?
Yeah, it kinda reminds me of when me and my boy John yelled "Black Power!!!!!" and than my boy James followed it up by yelling "White Power!!!!" and everyone kinda froze and gave him a long look.

Black Power has a tone of Black Pride.

White Power has a tone of racism.

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

wrong this is a srs topic.....that was a copycat from a troll, which is a direct violation of nt's rules of conduct, in an attempt to make mockery of us showing genuine pride of black people

sadly the troll that started this post has yet to be banned

sadly the troll that started this post has yet to be banned

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Yeah, it kinda reminds me of when me and my boy John yelled "Black Power!!!!!" and than my boy James followed it up by yelling "White Power!!!!" and everyone kinda froze and gave him a long look.

Black Power has a tone of Black Pride.

White Power has a tone of racism.

Dudes tryna get this thread locked soon. Bans will be issued accordingly

Dudes tryna get this thread locked soon. Bans will be issued accordingly

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Originally Posted by got shoes

White men own black men. Sorry but it's still a white men country

eyes.gif
that has nothing to do WITH being black though
Being black relate to more negative stereotype than positive
And you'll still be cheering for LeBron during Game 5 despite the fact that you're a racist.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

White men own black men. Sorry but it's still a white men country

eyes.gif
that has nothing to do WITH being black though
Being black relate to more negative stereotype than positive
And you'll still be cheering for LeBron during Game 5 despite the fact that you're a racist.
pimp.gif

im black but my people make it extremely bad i can get white woman i can blend in but really stand out in any situation because im black and am from black in the meantime support

sphinx-buried-color_pg.jpg

But as you can see, this so called "srs" topic isn't doing the community of NT any good.  If anything it's creating arguments and hatred.

That white apprectiation thread showed how topics such as this shouldn't be made.

But as you can see, this so called "srs" topic isn't doing the community of NT any good.  If anything it's creating arguments and hatred.

That white apprectiation thread showed how topics such as this shouldn't be made.

im black but my people make it extremely bad i can get white woman i can blend in but really stand out in any situation because im black and am from black in the meantime support

sphinx-buried-color_pg.jpg

You are entitled to your opinion, now $##*.
People come in here claiming these threads always lead to bad things, maybe because all you cats come in here talking about them.

Back
Top Bottom