Being Indian

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by NLoc

so you dont like indian girls?

indian girls usually stick to indian dudes. put work in son. Indian chicks are amazing IMO. most of 'em are straight up wifey material and beautiful
How can something so ignorant and wrong go undressed for so long? Most of a race of women are beautiful? Come on dude, the hell are you speaking of

Dude #@!@...
indifferent.gif

There is nothing ignorant or wrong with what he said. Had you read his preceding sentence, you would have realized this, and may have avoided this moment inirony--one in which YOUR ignorance and wrongness are the only things on display here.

Ohh and the proper word is "unaddressed"--
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

As I'm sitting here typing, I'm thinking about how I always get snubbed by girls. It doesn't even matter that I dress so much fresher than their guy friends; it just seems like they don't care and would prefer hanging out with their own groups. Fact of the matter is, I think by being Indian I have it 10x harder than all of you in achieving a relationship. You can say I have an inferiority complex, and I guess I do, but I wish there were more chicks out there that were color blind to my ethnicity. What do you guys think? Would you see that as a handicap?

Please no overly racist comments ie. curry, terrorists, etc. I get yoga flame all the time, and I don't want anymore thank you, come again
simpsons_apu.jpg

As I'm sitting here typing, I'm thinking about how I always get snubbed by girls. It doesn't even matter that I dress so much fresher than their guy friends; it just seems like they don't care and would prefer hanging out with their own groups. Fact of the matter is, I think by being Indian I have it 10x harder than all of you in achieving a relationship. You can say I have an inferiority complex, and I guess I do, but I wish there were more chicks out there that were color blind to my ethnicity. What do you guys think? Would you see that as a handicap?

Please no overly racist comments ie. curry, terrorists, etc. I get flame all the time, and I don't want anymore thank you.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you're probably just ugly. I'm Punjabi and have an easy time with the females.

EDIT: Well I saw the pics, and you look like a straight nerd. Yeah you go to Berkeley, but you don't gotta look like you go to Berkeley.

I'm west indian and I find that girls of all races like me. Only been out with West Indian, Indian, spanish, and a west indian/asian mix one time, as wellas had a white girl in high school that was more of a tease but she still showed alot of intrest. But I bet if I wanted to nothing could stop me from gettinwith any other race of girl as long as there open-minded.

Matter of fact I see alot of Indian dudes with asian and white girls nowadays.

OP your problem lies within. Fix that part and stay at it and this post will be something you could laugh at later on.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Its not your ethnicity.. You are definitely doing something wrong. I bet you're an introvert and you expect girls to do all of the initiation.
Stop being a #***% and be more confident. I'm pakistani and I got white, black, and spanish punani in high school..

"I get flame all the time, and I don't want anymore thank you."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yoga flame?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
this made my day
laugh.gif

dhalsim2.jpg

yall dudes are crazy
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Sphinx

if paper ain't a problem and you reside in LA, I don't understand why your having issues.

1) go to a club

2) throw money around

3) proceed to bag chicks

end of story
women don't respect you.

And OP you not an ugly dude. All you gotta do like everyone said is change your hairstyle up, cop some contacts, and hit up the gym.

Other people have it worse no matter what.
Get a dark ceasar, get waves, wear some nice cologne and walk around like you don't care

Originally Posted by Ghenges

***EDIT POST AFTER SEEING PIC****

I went to college with carbon copies of dudes like you...right down to the old navy tops, glasses and throwing up the peace sign in every pic. And seriously most of those dudes got their methods of approaching women from Bollywood movies. I mean they would expect to like say "hi" to a girl and expect the girl to break out into musical number and at the end she's feeding him grapes under a tree in the Swiss Alps. Then you get disappointed when you realize it's not like that in real life.

You should watch AMERICAN DESI.

The whole movie is actually on youtube if you look for it.
laugh.gif

Fool you tripping. I'm Indian and I get tons of attention from Asians to Black chicks. And I have a (not trying to brag but to prove a point) a hot asianGF. I am lighter skinned though than most other Indians...lol, I dont know if that plays a role.

But for reals man. it aint your race! This is AMERICA!! Everyone got a little bit of everything else in em. Honestly it has to be you.

Originally Posted by brrraptors

laugh.gif
@ fellow indian dudes complaining about having trouble smashing and blaming it on ethnicity. work on that confidence, you just come across as pessimistic and salty
word
smh.gif

Women may have preferences but for the most part they don't discriminate over ethnicity. As I said before, I have no problem with attracting women. Whetherthat's because of physical looks or personality, that's not for me to decide but as long as you have something working for you, you have no problem.Upgrade yaself.

Please no overly racist comments ie. curry, terrorists, etc. I get flame all the time, and I don't want anymore thank you.

Bro now that I read this and thought about...You're making us Indians look like some lame sorry @!# people that can only do Math. We don't needposts like this.
And as far as the racists comments go, bro if anyone other than your friends is saying that %#$@ to you, you deck those ignorant +$*!**%%##!$%. I wouldnever tolerate that mess.

Get your act togehter man. You gata degree?? What about you should be appealing to a woman??

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Bro now that I read this and thought about...You're making us Indians look like some lame sorry @!# people that can only do Math. We don't need posts like this.
And as far as the racists comments go, bro if anyone other than your friends is saying that %#$@ to you, you deck those ignorant +$*!**%%##!$%. I would never tolerate that mess.

Get your act togehter man. You gata degree?? What about you should be appealing to a woman??
I know this post seems pathetic in hindsight, but at least I know what I gotta do now. As for degree, I'm looking at anything that'll leadto law school.

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Bro now that I read this and thought about...You're making us Indians look like some lame sorry @!# people that can only do Math. We don't need posts like this.
And as far as the racists comments go, bro if anyone other than your friends is saying that %#$@ to you, you deck those ignorant +$*!**%%##!$%. I would never tolerate that mess.

I know this post seems pathetic in hindsight, but at least I know what I gotta do now. As for degree, I'm looking at anything that'll lead to law school.

I seen your pic. In all honesty you look fine and by no means ugly. I think if you do your hair better and maybe get some contacts you'll improve a lot. But the bigget thing for reals is your swagger!! What would you rate your swagger?? I mean haven't you ever seen those ugly dudes with bomb looking girls. I personally feel like I can get any girl anytime, anywhere. No that I'm saying you should be like that but you do need TONS of confidence aka Swagger.

Don't get down on yourself.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

My Indian friends have no problems getting with other Indian girls. You sir, are ugly.
I've known several Indian friends that have even picked up some snow bunnies and they weren't ugly girls either.

Unless you're really this guy....

HMMMM!?!?

Can we combine all the female responses in one post???? I am very curious to see what they think...as opposed to other guys who can't put themselves inOP's shoes. I'm Indian and i've done damage across the board with girls of all races but i feel it took a lot more skill and elbow grease than itwould a lot of other guys. I am decent looking, indian girls usually think im "cute" and if i went to an all indian club/bar/party i usually havesome sort of girl come talk to me or be interested. However, trying to get girls of other races is a lot lot lot harder. I've met a lot of white girlsthat realllllllyyyyyy just don't like indian guys (mostly SDSU type of white girl hotties).

Voila..me for reference OP (furthest left)

n3207906_32723641_6871.jpg

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Can we combine all the female responses in one post???? I am very curious to see what they think...as opposed to other guys who can't put themselves in OP's shoes. I'm Indian and i've done damage across the board with girls of all races but i feel it took a lot more skill and elbow grease than it would a lot of other guys. I am decent looking, indian girls usually think im "cute" and if i went to an all indian club/bar/party i usually have some sort of girl come talk to me or be interested. However, trying to get girls of other races is a lot lot lot harder. I've met a lot of white girls that realllllllyyyyyy just don't like indian guys (mostly SDSU type of white girl hotties).

Voila..me for reference OP (furthest left)

n3207906_32723641_6871.jpg
good thing you said "furthest left," because I was confused with all the guys in the pic....

Back
Top Bottom