Being made fun of for something you can't help, UNAPPRECIATION

I'm a guy and i'm only 5'5 so occasionally i get height jokes thrown my way. Is it my fault i am short? It's not like i can do much about myheight right?

EDIT: I also seem to have more moles then the usual person
eyes.gif
. Again, ican't really help that unless i wanna pay several hundred dollars to remove one.

Discuss.

5'5
eek.gif
hopefully youll still grow... youre only what 12 or 13 years old riiight?

dont trip lil man, you got time

OP its cool, i'm 5'6 and a half, as long as u take good care and appreciate yourself, u shouldn't let pple tell u otherwise n be bothered by it.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

5'5
eek.gif

Err, you're actually wrong. I've been this height for a good 4 years now. Wassup with that?
tired.gif

I agree. Yesterday I was at a company picnic playing bag toss or whatever that's called... my team lost in the championship. My boss came over to me andsaid "wow, that looked like quite a workout. I see you are sweating quite a bit on your back"
indifferent.gif
sorry it's a side effect of my medication BOSS
mad.gif

Originally Posted by fittednoob

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

5'5
eek.gif

Err, you're actually wrong. I've been this height for a good 4 years now. Wassup with that?
tired.gif
don't worry about it. have confidence and live on my man

OP why are you crying to us? we can't change your height.

stop being so sensitive and develop some swagger. i know some short dudes who never get roasted because they exude a lot of confidence.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Stop being so sensitive, and develop a roast game.
Elaborate por favor?

its like when some1 tries to make fun of you, you hit them with the

"YO ima bout to Roast yo ____"

i always hit them with that...

and be like thats why ya mom tried to clap the top of the back board you you bumb %!% ___

think he means joke back on other people..way i look at it people that make fun of other people in a malicious way are just insecure about their ownshortcomings and try to put the negative attention on someone else rather than leave themselves open to being joked on.

A few of my guy friends are short but they don't seem too bothered by it anymore; use your frustration to motivate yourself to bulk-up. My ex was aroundthe same height and he was pretty ripped so people always commented on how his body was sculpted instead.

You can't help you're short; blame it on genetic make-up. I'm short, only 5'1" and mostly everyone at work towers over me
eyes.gif
including my tall %$# bf - he's 6'6".

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

OP why are you crying to us? we can't change your height.

stop being so sensitive and develop some swagger. i know some short dudes who never get roasted because they exude a lot of confidence.

word.. my good friend is also short and he is 26. needless to say we always crack on him but he dnt get butt hurt cause he is a confident guy. he doesnt lethis height affect his game with women. im sure you have other qualities about you that stand out and can have people look past your height. if your friends aregettin on you about your height im sure they have their share of imperfections you can make fun of too. its all good clean fun amongst friends

When I was in middle school I used to get made fun of for being so tall. I was 13 years old and 6'5".

Now I get made fun of cuz I walk with a permanent limp. I bust my my ankle real bad playin ball a few years ago and it never went away.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Stop being so sensitive, and develop a roast game.
Elaborate por favor?

When people make fun of your height, don't just take it

Make fun of them back
Oh ok i got ya. I tend to do that only when i have a witty comeback
tired.gif
. Otherwise i just tell them to shut up when they're talking to me

Back
Top Bottom