being screwed in online poker unappreciation

I'm tired of people all over the internet crying..."ok ok...check this out...is this not the worst bad beat you've ever seen or what? I had XX, Ibet XX, my opponent called...Flop comes XXX"

Who the eff cares?

We all know that luck plays a huge factor in poker. Regardless of how many years you've played or how many books you've read, you'll never be ableto control the luck factor.

I personally decided to stop playing poker over a year ago. Yeah, you can make some money off of it but there are more negative aspects about playing pokerthan positive.

Why I think Online Poker is rigged...

6 person table, but it was only me and dude in there at the time...

I had Q Q
Dude raised preflop
I re-raised
He called

Flop- Q J J (flopped a boat)

He bets
I re-raise
He calls

Turn- J ( Now theres Q J J J )

He bets
I re-raise
He calls

River J (now theres Q J J J J )

He bets
I call

Dude opens up A A!!

I mean are you #*@%%%$ kidding me right now?!?
mad.gif
mad.gif

I immediately uninstalled whatever pokersite it was, I think it was pokerstars

If you're gonna ask...
I had bout $75 he had over $150 before the hand.

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

I had Q Q
Dude raised preflop
I re-raised
He called

He bets
I re-raise
He calls

He bets
I re-raise
He calls

He bets
I call

Dude opens up A A!!

mad.gif
mad.gif

If you're gonna ask...
now that was a bad one.

oh and I don't play SnGs really but in a Full-Ring (9 or 10 handed) game you usually want to dump the small pocket pairs in early-to-middle posistion, evenwith a min-raise. It sounds like you only had 50BB or something and they aren't profitable enough that deep to be calling with.

If it was a cash game at least 100bb deep i can see it but depending on the guys raising range under the gun it's still probably a fold. I play 6-maxthough I could be wrong (but this is what other full-ring players tell me)

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

I had Q Q
Dude raised preflop
I re-raised
He called

He bets
I re-raise
He calls

He bets
I re-raise
He calls

He bets
I call

Dude opens up A A!!

mad.gif
mad.gif

If you're gonna ask...

smh.gif

I wish I had my hand history from last night..... Roughly about 90 percent of the time I'd get sucked out on.

It was UNREAL

I really feel like that was the last straw. Put in 100 last night. Down to .60.

I feel I'm not a bad player at all. But a mixture between idiots playing and bad luck.. it is UNREAL

This is the best example ever of an idiot player. I think this was in like a 30 dollar tourney. Heads up I have top pair, top kicker, top flush draw, there are3 hearts on the board, on the turn he calls my all in with ONE over card... and didn't even have the suite for the draw... so he had two outs... and whatdo you know.. hit's one of his two outs...

I mean really? Why would you call that there?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

This is the best example ever of an idiot player. I think this was in like a 30 dollar tourney. Heads up I have top pair, top kicker, top flush draw, there are 3 hearts on the board, on the turn he calls my all in with ONE over card... and didn't even have the suite for the draw... so he had two outs... and what do you know.. hit's one of his two outs...
I wish I knew something about Poker so that I could decipher what you just said.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

This is the best example ever of an idiot player. I think this was in like a 30 dollar tourney. Heads up I have top pair, top kicker, top flush draw, there are
3 hearts on the board, on the turn he calls my all in with ONE over card... and didn't even have the suite for the draw... so he had two outs... and what
do you know.. hit's one of his two outs...
I wish I knew something about Poker so that I could decipher what you just said.

roll.gif

I reread what i wrote to make sure I didn't just ramble on about nonsense... and couldn't tell if you were being serious... but it makes sense to me
roll.gif

DAMN I wish we could play an online NT tourney sometime for real. You guys are such simpletons.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

DAMN I wish we could play an online NT tourney sometime for real. You guys are such simpletons.
roll.gif
QFT

but I would love to play these dudes in a cash game tho

have them really complaining

NW you play a lot of cash on stars right?

I just don't understand some of the statements these people make and actually believe they are correct in what they say/do.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NW you play a lot of cash on stars right?

I just don't understand some of the statements these people make and actually believe they are correct in what they say/do.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I did til I got fed up with their dumb player system on there

now I play on UB where I can get 30% rake back and the players are way worse.

Does UB use echecks just like Stars? I've never really heard problems with UB just that players are worse. Like Bodog.
laugh.gif
I wish Bodog had a macdownload.

Does UB use echecks just like Stars? I've never really heard problems with UB just that players are worse. Like Bodog.
laugh.gif
I wish Bodog had a mac download.
I think they do, but I am not 100% positive, I usually just get checks sent to me

but in terms of software, player traffic and user support UB is not close to FTP or stars.

and if you don't already use a poker hud I suggest you invest in one

it helps you a ton and all the online pros use it.

Running bad for 50k hands is standard. Some run bad for 100k hands.
Some people might never experience a substantial downswing. Some people constantly run bad and may never run good.

Variance is part of the game.

Oh and PP needs to call a minraise (especially in early tourneys) just to punish the minraise donks.
If you want to fold out low PP, you don't give them monster pot and implied pot odds.

Collusion prob does happen much more than people think though.
It just too easy for some not to practice it.

Back
Top Bottom