Being ugly & unattractive unappreciation.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

Wasn't this thread already made??? I'm pretty sure it was about that guy who met Adriana Lima.

Will I ever live that thread down?

9kzdyp.gif
tumblr_llxeymQWlp1qii6tmo1_400.gif

Originally Posted by Purpledino

All guys got a good chance, unless you're like horribly disfigured or something. Guys mostly agree that a girl is attractive or not, but females have very different opinions of males looks. 5/10 females are thinking Brad Pitt is attractive, 3 are not even feeling him at all and 3 are liking Johnny Depp and 1 Mel Gibson instead and 1 isn't into any of them at all. Difference is 9/10 of us guys can agree Jessica Alba/Jessica Biel is attractive. Females are feelin different types of guys way more than the other way around

I agree, I don't think there's like that one look that all girls like, but almost all guys can agree on an attractive girl.

I've rarely seen an "ugly" guy per say, pause, every man I see just looks normal. Average. Occasionally you'll see a clearly unattractive guy but 9/10 the guys saying they're ugly are average.

Originally Posted by Purpledino

All guys got a good chance, unless you're like horribly disfigured or something. Guys mostly agree that a girl is attractive or not, but females have very different opinions of males looks. 5/10 females are thinking Brad Pitt is attractive, 3 are not even feeling him at all and 3 are liking Johnny Depp and 1 Mel Gibson instead and 1 isn't into any of them at all. Difference is 9/10 of us guys can agree Jessica Alba/Jessica Biel is attractive. Females are feelin different types of guys way more than the other way around

I agree, I don't think there's like that one look that all girls like, but almost all guys can agree on an attractive girl.

I've rarely seen an "ugly" guy per say, pause, every man I see just looks normal. Average. Occasionally you'll see a clearly unattractive guy but 9/10 the guys saying they're ugly are average.

When it comes to female attraction to men, physical appearance is part of a bigger equation to them.

Charm and wit play a much larger role.A charismatic guy will always get the panties wet, no matter his looks. 
Clooney is a good looking dude but he's also ridiculously charismatic. In fact most big time actors are on the male side. It's not a coincidence. 

When it comes to female attraction to men, physical appearance is part of a bigger equation to them.

Charm and wit play a much larger role.A charismatic guy will always get the panties wet, no matter his looks. 
Clooney is a good looking dude but he's also ridiculously charismatic. In fact most big time actors are on the male side. It's not a coincidence. 

Back
Top Bottom