Being ugly & unattractive unappreciation.

There's someone out there for everyone.

You don't have to crack one-liners to be humorous. Humor and personality goes a long way, especially in girls that are older. If you are young, girls these days are usually %++%$% and therefore more superficial. As you get older you will find a girl looking for more than a handsome mug.

I've seen ugly dudes with banging broads, so it's not all about looks.

Just be patient.

So you don't have any personality what so ever? Some girls aren't necessarily attracted by only looks 

There's someone out there for everyone.

You don't have to crack one-liners to be humorous. Humor and personality goes a long way, especially in girls that are older. If you are young, girls these days are usually %++%$% and therefore more superficial. As you get older you will find a girl looking for more than a handsome mug.

I've seen ugly dudes with banging broads, so it's not all about looks.

Just be patient.

So you don't have any personality what so ever? Some girls aren't necessarily attracted by only looks 

Wasn't this thread already made??? I'm pretty sure it was about that guy who met Adriana Lima.

Wasn't this thread already made??? I'm pretty sure it was about that guy who met Adriana Lima.

Originally Posted by JimiLebowski

Step 1: Save up $70-$120

Step 2: visit www.backpages.com

Step 3: browse your state and city

Step 4: Make the call (no blocked numbers or text)

Step 5: Put down the "L" and pick up the "W"
this is probably the best thing you can do, and just a temporary solution.
honestly, you might spend less $, if you only get a working girl twice a month vs someone with a high maintenance girl.

in the meantime you'll have a clearer head than someone with a gf and you can get your $$$ up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JimiLebowski

Step 1: Save up $70-$120

Step 2: visit www.backpages.com

Step 3: browse your state and city

Step 4: Make the call (no blocked numbers or text)

Step 5: Put down the "L" and pick up the "W"
this is probably the best thing you can do, and just a temporary solution.
honestly, you might spend less $, if you only get a working girl twice a month vs someone with a high maintenance girl.

in the meantime you'll have a clearer head than someone with a gf and you can get your $$$ up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Get in shape.
Get money.
Dress nice.

On point.
1-I see
alien.gif
lookin dudes that work out getting cute girls all the time..The same way some guys think body>face, there are many girls that feel the same.
2-It's common knowledge that if a dude has money, his attractiveness to women is multiplied by 10.
3-A lot of times, women like a guy with style because it shows he has a mind of his own and is confident enough to dress fly.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Get in shape.
Get money.
Dress nice.

On point.
1-I see
alien.gif
lookin dudes that work out getting cute girls all the time..The same way some guys think body>face, there are many girls that feel the same.
2-It's common knowledge that if a dude has money, his attractiveness to women is multiplied by 10.
3-A lot of times, women like a guy with style because it shows he has a mind of his own and is confident enough to dress fly.

i see ugly dudes getting high quality tail all the time, man. suck it up and work on improving yourself.

i see ugly dudes getting high quality tail all the time, man. suck it up and work on improving yourself.

I hope your kidding OP.

$ can buy you thing, but not confort in your own skin . . . see a counsler.

I hope your kidding OP.

$ can buy you thing, but not confort in your own skin . . . see a counsler.

you must acquire self-confidence and learn to love yourself FIRST

then go balls out afterwards

you must acquire self-confidence and learn to love yourself FIRST

then go balls out afterwards

Back
Top Bottom