Bel-Air Vol. Fresh Prince reboot

C'mon guys, aunt Viv is the one with 4 sisters. Y'all never seen any thanksgiving or Christmas episodes?

I don't remember seeing any of uncle Phil's siblings, only his parents.

I was just about to say, that’s Vivian’s sister who lived in Philly. Not Uncle Phil.

Actually looks kinda good.

People wouldn't have a problem if they named it something else...which they kinda did.

Maybe change bruh's name from Will but either way Imma probably check this out.

I’m...not even mad.

Chicks in it are all beautiful...damn.

Y’all tripping, this is dope as ****.

Dope reinterpretation.

I feel like people don't like getting older and seeing their classics messed with because this **** look straight to me lol.

Lol so none of them look like the original characters, Jeffery looking like Bushmaster, skinny uncle Phil, dark skinned Hilary.

If they casted people that looked like the original youd be complaining about that too

Probably not. Uncle Phil's fatness was central to the plot and the jokes. They don't need to duplicate the characters exactly but keep some of their essence intact.

Watched the first 3 episodes on peacock, it’s 🔥🔥🔥! Very gritty too! Honestly, it might be better then the actual sitcom because it really goes in-depth. I strongly recommend it!

Saw the first few episodes and enjoyed it. Uncle Phil being this sexy dude still bothers me though :lol:

Carltons hating *** :smh:

Back
Top Bottom