Bel-Air Vol. Fresh Prince reboot

Yeah best if they leave that iconic scene alone

Show is legit, surprised it’s not getting more props, or is it?

Yeah best if they leave that iconic scene alone

Show is legit, surprised it’s not getting more props, or is it?

The only people I know who hate is are MAGAs on NT. Everyone loves the show but there are some criticisms that mostly has to do with nostalgia. It's hard for some people to accept this is a completely different show from the original

Kinda wanted Uncle Phil to air the police chief out. Ole Uncle Tom a** n****.

Geoffrey a real one, I’m sure he will be back.

Carlton finally showing redeemable qualities.

portrait-of-lawyer-willie-e-gary-standing-in-front-of-his-private-jet-picture-id126134659

Lisa looked liked she would have killed Will if he gave her the wrong answer. When she told Carlton to shut up and looked back at Will with an awkward smile made her look psychotic.

That's attorney Willie E Gary. I posted him because he has a profile so similar to Uncle Phil it's almost like it was based on him, and he has his own private jet. I'm just confused who ya'll think that is talking bout supreme court justice.

I didn't say little money but let's be real if he is only in the Supreme Court he can't afford all of this. I made about 650 grand this year and I can't afford a private jet.

I thought he has private practice and was running for D.A. He was never a Supreme Court judge on the reboot.

Another season is for sure guaranteed
I think that was locked up before the 1st ep aired. Ya'll gon have to pick a thread or merge though, damn.

Wait just realized you're not even posting in the one you started.

Back
Top Bottom