BEN BALLA aka Simpin Aint Easy Exposed Exposed

http://hypebeast.com/2016/4/ben-yan...m-and-departure-from-his-ben-baller-alter-ego

Damon:

Man. This is sad. Never wanted to chime in to homeys bizness BUT this is pure trash. A homey showed me this and tho I'm not into this Hypebeast thing or forum I just felt the need to add my thoughts. First. I hope Ben Yang sees this. He needs someone to let the air out a little bit. Now I've known Ben in passing for damn near 25 years. He was always a cool cat. He would we always give me dap at the clubs he spun at . Remember Grandville Ben ? Me and the homeys would clown a little when he got his red BMW convertible with his plates saying DJ2CEO
But I always appreciated his hustle. I really got to know him when he would hang out at a skate shop on Melrose. He was friends of the owner Dom and he would hang there and chop it up with all of us. This was back in 96. Then years later we would see this dude in a new car every month. From Ranges to Benzs he acted like they were his until we found out that he was part of a car club. Basically a bunch of rich kids switching out rides and frontin. That's when I started seeing who ihe really is. From there my boy lost it. Consumed by being someone due to being picked on as a kid and coming from a broken family. when I saw him again in the early 2000. Who the fu*k is this ? Dude wanted to be Damon Dash. Changed his name legally to Ben Baller and was actin a total as*hole. He's the epitome of fake it until u make it. Like a money hungry ho he wanted to be that CEO that he had on his plate.heres a few facts that need to be cleared up

1. He never played college ball. That a good one

2. All his cars are NOT his. All owned in part by platinum sports.

3. He couldn't afford the Rolls Wraith so Nicky Diamonds took over the lease payments

4. He never owned any part of LRG like he claimed. Nor Diamond. Matter of fact all the other owners hated the fact that Ben was up Jonas *** and changed him to a clown like Ben

5. Remember when he went on a rage when his other girl took him for buku stacks while fu*king another DJ in Vegas. Ben was so heart broken and like a little ho went in on her on FB. Classic

6. He lived in the Hollywood hill. Valley side for a while until "someone" ran up on him and had him on floor crying as they robbed him then he moved.

7. When he had that famous sale of all his kicks he lived with his girlfriend Christina in a one bedroom in Studio City. He bounced on her and stuck her with a sofa that she bought for him and two months worth of rent.

8 his jewelry company is not his. It's his cousins. He gets a kick back from sales that's why he can now afford some of the spoils of life.

9. He tried buying a house. Talking a good game. But then when it came time for finances he had none. Lied to agent saying he owned the condo in DTLA but when the agent started asking for papers he went ghost. Then the agent finds out on his own that he didn't own it. He rented it but even better. To get cheaper rent was listed as the building manager. That's funny.

10. He paid that Ian Connor kid 75 racks to appear in the lookbook. So good for Ian. And Publish paid. Not Ben.

People should really look behind the scenes. Like if you have 2 mil in cars why you living in a two bedroom apartment and where you parking all those cars.

Ben should come clean and go back to the Ben Yang we all knew back in the day. He was a fun loving talkative dude. But we all would roll our eyes when he eluld talk because it was 90 percent *******t but that's why he makin now in LA. Land of 1000 lies but we all think he lies are all gonna catch up to him

Keep it real homey.

Your friend

How exactly was he exposed? Because he leases cars? That's actually smart.

OP sounding like a jilted-ex with this exposé on dude. Not that I'm even a fan of Ben Baller's work.

What happened OP? Tell us why you mad. :lol:

I bet that even with all that **** you listed, he's still doing way better than you, like tenfold. You look like a ***** right now you know that right? Because only ******* do this type of ****. Dead ***.

You not real. If you had a problem with dude you'd tell it dead to his face.

Last edited:
Ben "may" have inflated his creds early on, but when you boil everything down..he's still an accredited DJ.

So if he wanted to continue grinding and not burn out i dont think he gets knocked down a peg vs a socialite who's famous just for being famous..

I'm not into this Hypebeast thing or forum I just felt the need to add my thoughts.

First. I hope Ben Yang sees this.

Now I've known Ben in passing for damn near 25 years.

He was always a cool cat. He would we always give me dap at the clubs he spun at .  

Keep it real homey.

Your friend
lol....

this dude is a fan

Wait OP is "Damon"?

Whoever it is didn't doesnt look like they considered dude to be a friend at all if they're willing to air him out like that :lol: :x

Last edited:
Cot damb so many people are new to reading?

Opie didn't eem write the article....

:lol: Oh...

OP still ran and made a thread about it, with a provocative title, he's just as culpable as this "Damon" character.

Stand by my previous statement :lol:.

Wasn't even an article either it was a random post in reply to a Hypebeast article.

Last edited:
:lol: at "in passing" and then writing all of that.

27yts0i.jpg

Back
Top Bottom