BEN BALLA aka Simpin Aint Easy Exposed Exposed

I saw this thread last night because it had been bumped to the 1st page but didn't care to read through it.

I'm only posting in it because I got an e-mail from a site that carries a lot of mid-level labels and apparently carries Superism, the site is having a sale and I noticed quite a few of the label's pieces for 40-50% off.  I'd never heard of it before this thread but it looks like the piece are nice enough and wearable but it looks a little uninspired.

I don't see much that distinguishes it from other brands that are doing the same thing, at least not to justify the retail prices and having Ben Baller or Ian Conner as a face of the label or giving out free product to celebs may not provide enough cache to establish it.  Apparently there are a few allegations that have come up recently against Ian Conner which, if true, are disgustingly on their own but might not be a good look for the label to be tied to him,

Also, the little I've read about Ben is from NT.  I saw someone in here referred to him as humble?  Once again, I don't have anything against him and he could be very nice but if anything he has come across as the opposite of humble.  

I hope this doesn't come across as hate, I can honestly say that I wish him well and that Superism is successful.

I saw this thread last night because it had been bumped to the 1st page but didn't care to read through it.

I'm only posting in it because I got an e-mail from a site that carries a lot of mid-level labels and apparently carries Superism, the site is having a sale and I noticed quite a few of the label's pieces for 40-50% off.  I'd never heard of it before this thread but it looks like the piece are nice enough and wearable but it looks a little uninspired.

I don't see much that distinguishes it from other brands that are doing the same thing, at least not to justify the retail prices and having Ben Baller or Ian Conner as a face of the label or giving out free product to celebs may not provide enough cache to establish it.  Apparently there are a few allegations that have come up recently against Ian Conner which, if true, are disgustingly on their own but might not be a good look for the label to be tied to him,

Also, the little I've read about Ben is from NT.  I saw someone in here referred to him as humble?  Once again, I don't have anything against him and he could be very nice but if anything he has come across as the opposite of humble.  

I hope this doesn't come across as hate, I can honestly say that I wish him well and that Superism is successful.

I saw them on sale too. Looks like no one was buying into his brand. He would've done better at lower price points and a collab with PacSun.

Also, I stopped following Ben on IG because it didn't add anything positive to my life. Although IG isn't always about positivity, but I could do without his look at my lifestyle posts. Same reason I don't follow Dan Bilzerian. It gets old after a while.

If youve only read little about Ben then how could you come to a solid conclusion that hes less humble then people are saying?

Been following Ben on IG and heard of his story for years, never once have I thought he was a douche.

So Apparently he was in a punk band in the 90s called Snot as well as playing pro basketball in China, DJing internationally in Tokyo etc., Manager of Hittman, Devon Aoki etc. VP of Priority Records, Signed Jay-z and Missy Elliott to their first deals and moved keys of Cocaine out of town to Ohio.  He definitely did a lot in the 90s

Ben is Japan right now saving babies from the earthquake. He called me from the satellite phone that costs $600 per minute & he got 4 of them out so far. This is Not on IG or FB he is just doing it as a humanitarian.

Hold up where does Ninja thing his ancestors come from?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom