Ben Baller gets Engaged vol.Congrats to an O.G

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

real talk though...how much a tool does he sound here: 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Believe it or not… on my dead pops, those 3 pics have absolutely NO photoshopping on the body, the 1st 2 have photoshopping on the background only, but those are still raw images…. (since your salty dusty super bird $!# wants to keep crying smh, naw, no fake extra cake face, get over it and move on with your miserable dead beat mom self please)
anyways….
those pics lead to a cover of a magazine. that was 2007
now let’s get some facts straight…. my girlfriend has signed pictures at 4 car shows in her life. She’s been on 8 magazine COVERS internationally and technically is NOT an import model. she has never ever go-go danced in her life….. she’s a FIDM graduate and she owns her own bikini line and best of yet, her parents are together and her family is from a very prominent family in the philippines…. who reside in Forbes park which is in Makati. If you are from the PI, then you will know her family’s name holds up very high in government and the society there. those are facts! no fabrication…. she has never ever had any plastic surgery done ever and she never cakes on any makeup….. and I passed judgement early because when I met her… I assumed a lotta crazy ++++ and thought she was a typical OC girl. funny thing is she’s never lived in the OC or frequents there. she was actually my neighbor in beverly hills and I never knew it…. she’s been a vegetarian since 2002 (pescatarian to be specific)…. another thing I love is that she’s so worldly and not close minded…. she lived back and forth from LA to London for 2 years, so she’s international
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thats whats important these days? Dude sounds like an ULTRA herb. [/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Good luck to him. He'll need it. [/font]
yeah the rest of the world doesn't care about her credentials. It sounds like he's trying to convince himself that she's different from the last one.  She could be though who knows, but the bibliography is a little unnecessary.
nah you gotta say stuff like that.

like what kinda man doesnt hype up his girl?
only bum #@@%%# with wack broads dont talk about their girls.

"got the baddest chick in the game wearin my chain"
that ring any bells?

but haters gonna hate

if he didnt say none of that, there would be "8 magazine covers"

there would  be 8 pics posted in this thread talkin bout

"how this +#%#@ marry an import model. you losin"

you got cake and pie,  yet @$***+ wanna talk about cookies.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

but the most important question is, how come every time his name is mentioned here you come with his balls in your mouth defending him?

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

real talk though...how much a tool does he sound here: 

Believe it or not… on my dead pops, those 3 pics have absolutely NO photoshopping on the body, the 1st 2 have photoshopping on the background only, but those are still raw images…. (since your salty dusty super bird $!# wants to keep crying smh, naw, no fake extra cake face, get over it and move on with your miserable dead beat mom self please)
anyways….
those pics lead to a cover of a magazine. that was 2007
now let’s get some facts straight…. my girlfriend has signed pictures at 4 car shows in her life. She’s been on 8 magazine COVERS internationally and technically is NOT an import model. she has never ever go-go danced in her life….. she’s a FIDM graduate and she owns her own bikini line and best of yet, her parents are together and her family is from a very prominent family in the philippines…. who reside in Forbes park which is in Makati. If you are from the PI, then you will know her family’s name holds up very high in government and the society there. those are facts! no fabrication…. she has never ever had any plastic surgery done ever and she never cakes on any makeup….. and I passed judgement early because when I met her… I assumed a lotta crazy ++++ and thought she was a typical OC girl. funny thing is she’s never lived in the OC or frequents there. she was actually my neighbor in beverly hills and I never knew it…. she’s been a vegetarian since 2002 (pescatarian to be specific)…. another thing I love is that she’s so worldly and not close minded…. she lived back and forth from LA to London for 2 years, so she’s international
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thats whats important these days? Dude sounds like an ULTRA herb. [/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Good luck to him. He'll need it. [/font]
yeah the rest of the world doesn't care about her credentials. It sounds like he's trying to convince himself that she's different from the last one.  She could be though who knows, but the bibliography is a little unnecessary.
nah you gotta say stuff like that.

like what kinda man doesnt hype up his girl?
only bum #@@%%# with wack broads dont talk about their girls.

"got the baddest chick in the game wearin my chain"
that ring any bells?

but haters gonna hate

if he didnt say none of that, there would be "8 magazine covers"

there would  be 8 pics posted in this thread talkin bout

"how this +#%#@ marry an import model. you losin"

you got cake and pie,  yet @$***+ wanna talk about cookies.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

but the most important question is, how come every time his name is mentioned here you come with his balls in your mouth defending him?

roll.gif
@ the vid daproblem53 posted

damn people hating on Ben, people hating on people defending Ben, people hating on people ragging on dude.

Have some common decency and just wish the man well and send him on his way. Some of you act like if faced with the same problems he went through you wouldn't come crying to NT and make a thread about it. Shameful.

Even if he's acting like a simp/tool the situation is different than dudes posting in this forum about "hey how can I kick game to this girl sitting next to me in class"...dudes getting married so while he got his one no matter how long or short lived it might be for us its...

v82ef7.jpg

girl is bangin though

damn people hating on Ben, people hating on people defending Ben, people hating on people ragging on dude.

Have some common decency and just wish the man well and send him on his way. Some of you act like if faced with the same problems he went through you wouldn't come crying to NT and make a thread about it. Shameful.

Even if he's acting like a simp/tool the situation is different than dudes posting in this forum about "hey how can I kick game to this girl sitting next to me in class"...dudes getting married so while he got his one no matter how long or short lived it might be for us its...

v82ef7.jpg

girl is bangin though

The honest truth is that people who flaunt their relationship in public whether famous or not, people tend not to like that. People dont care that you're in a relationship. Good for him, but I've always seen dude who always parade their girl lose them then wonder why the girl left. Look at Kanye.

Ben is probably a cool dude but at this point he needs to just focus on him. If his net worth is what it seems, he better protect his neck.

The honest truth is that people who flaunt their relationship in public whether famous or not, people tend not to like that. People dont care that you're in a relationship. Good for him, but I've always seen dude who always parade their girl lose them then wonder why the girl left. Look at Kanye.

Ben is probably a cool dude but at this point he needs to just focus on him. If his net worth is what it seems, he better protect his neck.

HI! 

"[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Never step off your chariot to address peasants throwing tomatoes"[/color]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

but, F that.... let's have some fun now that all my legal #%$$ is out of the way....

let's bring back the OG BB 

first off....

stop with the LIES!

when have I ever not dookie'd on a post on NT? when? ever? did I ever come into a thread and not set #%$$ off?

do you know how hard it is for me to not speak on something? I had to keep my mouth shut for a LONGGGG time before I could even speak on this.... for me to shut up was a big thing.... and the best thing legally....  but you know me so well right? so again, why not.... let's break out the truth.

fact, I haven't spoke or even seen Jonas in over a year, He's been away in rehab and trying to repair things in his life.... so I mean I don't care about haters, but don't make up lies. you sound so dumb doing so. I had a new contract renewal in april with LRG and didn't sign it.... not into politics... I had offers for more money elsewhere, but I rather wear what I want to wear....

Jonas has never had a really fly car in his entire life. you sound dumb. I never claimed a car that wasn't mine... I had NT'rs here at my crib(circa 2004-2007) see my garage and see the 4 fly whips when I was doing the exotic rental business on the side..... I just happened to borrow 4 peoples cars? stop

even after that, I had whips, was always liquid and helped out people... in return, some people had to give up their cars to me if anything for cash loans that went out.

the engagement post was just simply a dart thrown to a girl I dated who is still so damn salty and in response to her I think 50th entry about me dating only fake breasted chicks and girls who are uglier than her lol.... and there's a lot of posts that got people confused about her ex husband to me(he cleaned her out of all her family's money right before I started dating her), but she rants about both of us supposedly because I get reports from my readers, etc.

I woulda never even posted the engagement, but I didn't want my girl to think I wasn't proud of her and she also had heard that that girl I dated(but never claimed) stayed talking wild on her sorry page. someone copied and pasted what she said in comparison to my fiance on my comments which was funny to me. I have many times in the passed turned the other cheek or went the high road..... that road lead me to brighter pastures for sure. but I thought, why not show off and make a post... I didn't even do it in real time, it was after after..... 

anyone who's been here long enough can say, I have a bad case of the last word syndrome and

even though I WAS BLACKMAILED into my last engagement(wow? no really? did you guys know that? why would you?), I think I got the last laugh, somehow I always do.

I went to court 4x over that drama and I had to legally keep my blog up to win my cases.... If I felt ashamed or was embarrassed and stuff, I woulda took down the blog that slayed her into pieces... and if it were slander or bogus, then I'd have to take it down. its still there.... 

not only did sasha get sued by me, she got sued by her baby daddy, sued by her ex bf lol and her ex best friend who is also a model who King Crux is in love with for credit card fraud and stole and forged her signature on a credit card account......

Sasha lost every trial and not only did she lose.... she tried to get married to a 50 year old guy who paid $15,000 to get a date with her on "millionaire matchmaker" well dude claimed bankruptcy a few months ago..... and she called off the wedding when he ran out of dough and both of dudes kids are in a mental institution due to the dad leaving his wife for a woman 20 years younger smh 

I mean... I was in a catch22, BUT I played a sucker, played possum to hit her with the ultimate donkey punch at the end and I had no choice... in almost any other situation I woulda just walked away. I ain't ever been to court in my life, I ain't the type to call the police ever, anyone who knows me, knows I hate cops or the law.

I seen the drama early on and had to get my chess game on..... not checkers. the blog entry about her was checkmate.

100% fact, I never planned on getting married to her, not only that, once I figured the situation was bad and she was going to try to get me with the pregnancy, I set her up. but still had to get engaged to her with a ring SHE STOLE FROM MY SAFE early on while she was pregnant... I didn't have insurance on it and since it was a CIVIL matter, I couldn't sue her for the ring as a theft or Criminal case..  but by california state law civil code 1590, the ring was only a gift if we actually got married....  if there is any infidelity(thank god) or she doesn't agree to continue on, then she must forfeit the ring back..... once she had a miscarriage, I thought I was good, but it just got worse, as I couldn't even leave the house without her trying to break some #%$$ or go insane.... and she planned on getting married and then keeping the ring and all kinds of other stuff.... I considered getting a vasectomy for real.

not only did my blog win 2  of my cases in court against her, but it %%%%%% up her life up even more.... has anyone heard from her in the last 18 months? naw....

meanwhile, I laid lowkey and dealt with a whole lot of un-necessary headaches, but everyone in my family or my close friends knew the time from jump.... nobody who knows me even had the word heartbroken to describe me period. last time and only time I was ever heartbroken in my life was 5 years ago when I got caught cheating and my girl then left me... but you live and you learn.

I set up the situation in aug to protect myself and my business.....  I had a pre-nump which I said my mother wouldn't let slide and so with that alone, there was never ever gonna be a wedding..... before her I was with 2 different girls for 4 years each and never got married, I wasn't ready to be married then and I was definitely trying to get married to this dusty bird..... off top NT OG's know my ex gf was a super model and she came to my undftd releases with methamphibian etc..... but she caught me cheating with M Good and she shook. 

another fact, I have never been married in my life. so uhhhh yeah, make up something else.

I finally got 75% of my money and got judgements placed against her and I WAS BEGGING FOR HER TO GET MARRIED TO THIS MOVIE PRODUCER DUDE SO HE COULD BE PART LIABLE for some extra #%$$ but I didn't want to be petty.... I just wanted to be free and clear of some BS.

anyways, Sasha hired the top attorney's(paid for by her movie producer fiance') and tried to have private investigators follow me and say I was a drug dealer, kingpin.... that my lambo and new 7 series were purchased from drug cartel money.... even worse? the private investigator repeatedly called an NTER and I mean literally someone I met off of NT to ask them about these dealings.... and then they questioned a promoter in Florida(!+!?) a rapper in Houston and then import model Jeri Lee..... smh 

the judge saw that she was engaged 7 times in the past 4 years, so... well you know

I got caught slipping BIG TIME and she tried to execute her plan, but my defense got the best of her. I had to go through all of this for over 5 months or so, but was all worth it to meet my current girl now. I'm not mad because of that reason alone....  but I had to chill on a lot of #%$$ and let my plan unfold.

dude who was with Sasha after me was the biggest herb ever... he was trying to propose to this chick the night I took her out to dinner on our first date.... I knew after smashing and only knowing Sasha for 3 hours, there was going to be nothing serious. She got pregnant the first week we were talking. thats a smh on me. 

Back to this guy Joe Cha.... dude would never ever say nothing about me because he is shook and knows he can't walk around ktown if he ever tried to. another fact bout this clown is that he borrowed $30,000 to try to live a lifestyle he couldn't afford but all inside my plan(and prolly his too) to keep sasha, the thing is he borrowed from a friend of mine and a customer of mine who loaned him the money and took Joe's business title and pinks to Joe's mom's cars as collateral. smh..... to this day Joe still hasn't paid back his loan. 

So I made up and set up a story and told my friend to tell this guy Joe that there was problems going on with my relationship and that I was thinking of leaving Sasha.... (thing is I sorta couldn't due to the blackmailing) and that he should win her heart over with some gifts and things..... he got her a ring. I feel bad for my boy who loaned him the money, but the collateral is worth more than $40k easy.

this guy Joe fell for the bait like I hoped and knew he would and that got me my case and my ticket out of that nightmare... Sasha probably thought this guy was going to take care of her without any battle where as I was miserable and she knew it, so she thought that was easy pray smh. 

when we were all in suit against this girl, he emailed me and her bady dads and her current fiance' then.

11b55d0.jpg

2gy0m0z.jpg

his total losses were over $30,000 (he borrowed $30k from his friend and still can't pay back so he could move to LA and maintained his rent/business in seattle and also all the things above and later I heard it got worse)

I won't even get into more details..... he felt like an idiot and EVERYONE TOLD HIM to watch out, I woulda said something, but then my plan in court wouldn't have worked....

then he felt even worse, when the judge prosecuted her for perjury about A to Z and her attorney's of course had to fight for her, but I think they thought she was telling the truth, they were like $500+ an hour attorneys and of course they wanted to believe her, but all the evidence just kept making her look worse and worse... I kept everything for legal purposes and protect myself.  she was $65,000 deep into legal fees

and she had to take care of my legal fees after I won my case too, so she or I should say her fiance had to cash out $100k+ for her dumb #+% mistakes. 

I haven't reached out to ole girl or cared what she was doing, I made sure anyone I was even remotely cool with who still spoke to her was far from reaching out to me.

I haven't spoke about the situation ever really.... I haven't spoke about her or even mentioned her name in almost 2 years now. I mean why should I? I'm just bringing it up to the genius's here, who all THINK they got the best everything, the false lifestyle, they smash every chick, they know about it all... you know the NT state of mind.  
4ef157ed86160c059a8ca0f39f083a4036327d1.gif

there's always 3 sides to every story..... 

and speaking of 3 sides, Edi, please shut up your filthy mouth. I'm surprised you can still eat or talk with that thing, you got destroyed into smithereens too many times, THREE MANY TIMES!..... I still never went HAM on you here, just took it to !*#%#!@!, you are as dumb as dumb could be. getting smashed on camera several times? I still talk to DOM about it and we laugh! how many times did you call me or him during those few days? 100? bought him mad gear and kicks with your sugar daddy's money.....

and you kept eyeballing dumb #+% things in my house.... like OMG that's a real LV ipod case, that's like $350! like who cares Edith? you were on your menstrual cycle and then asked the homey's to hit you in the dairy air to make up for that? smfh! what's worse is you got tagged teamed and then the team left without even busting on you because you were that disgusting. you couldn't have forgot all that already, because it seems as if there were a lotta new people here now. chill. leave well enough alone. I got all 3 sides of that story and don't make me bring DOM back in here. go away for another year maybe more people will forget.

what else is funny is the haters on here saying, yo he got played and he's broke, but he likes gold digger type chicks? huh? how does that make sense? am I fronting? am I broke?

if so, none of that makes sense.

I'm chillin..... I'd say there is at least 35% of my life that I don't bring into my blog and half of that is my family and the other half is my business (non disclosures, confidentiality)

I kept my chick off the blog for a long time because it don't need to be on there.... 

most of my family only checks my Facebook to keep up with me, not my blog

that is as much as I care to say about the situation... 2009 was definitely a bad year and bad year financially... but 2010 was one of the best and my business is doing the best it's done in 6 years now. how could I be mad at anyone or anything really? 
glasses.gif

take care

HI! 

"[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Never step off your chariot to address peasants throwing tomatoes"[/color]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

but, F that.... let's have some fun now that all my legal #%$$ is out of the way....

let's bring back the OG BB 

first off....

stop with the LIES!

when have I ever not dookie'd on a post on NT? when? ever? did I ever come into a thread and not set #%$$ off?

do you know how hard it is for me to not speak on something? I had to keep my mouth shut for a LONGGGG time before I could even speak on this.... for me to shut up was a big thing.... and the best thing legally....  but you know me so well right? so again, why not.... let's break out the truth.

fact, I haven't spoke or even seen Jonas in over a year, He's been away in rehab and trying to repair things in his life.... so I mean I don't care about haters, but don't make up lies. you sound so dumb doing so. I had a new contract renewal in april with LRG and didn't sign it.... not into politics... I had offers for more money elsewhere, but I rather wear what I want to wear....

Jonas has never had a really fly car in his entire life. you sound dumb. I never claimed a car that wasn't mine... I had NT'rs here at my crib(circa 2004-2007) see my garage and see the 4 fly whips when I was doing the exotic rental business on the side..... I just happened to borrow 4 peoples cars? stop

even after that, I had whips, was always liquid and helped out people... in return, some people had to give up their cars to me if anything for cash loans that went out.

the engagement post was just simply a dart thrown to a girl I dated who is still so damn salty and in response to her I think 50th entry about me dating only fake breasted chicks and girls who are uglier than her lol.... and there's a lot of posts that got people confused about her ex husband to me(he cleaned her out of all her family's money right before I started dating her), but she rants about both of us supposedly because I get reports from my readers, etc.

I woulda never even posted the engagement, but I didn't want my girl to think I wasn't proud of her and she also had heard that that girl I dated(but never claimed) stayed talking wild on her sorry page. someone copied and pasted what she said in comparison to my fiance on my comments which was funny to me. I have many times in the passed turned the other cheek or went the high road..... that road lead me to brighter pastures for sure. but I thought, why not show off and make a post... I didn't even do it in real time, it was after after..... 

anyone who's been here long enough can say, I have a bad case of the last word syndrome and

even though I WAS BLACKMAILED into my last engagement(wow? no really? did you guys know that? why would you?), I think I got the last laugh, somehow I always do.

I went to court 4x over that drama and I had to legally keep my blog up to win my cases.... If I felt ashamed or was embarrassed and stuff, I woulda took down the blog that slayed her into pieces... and if it were slander or bogus, then I'd have to take it down. its still there.... 

not only did sasha get sued by me, she got sued by her baby daddy, sued by her ex bf lol and her ex best friend who is also a model who King Crux is in love with for credit card fraud and stole and forged her signature on a credit card account......

Sasha lost every trial and not only did she lose.... she tried to get married to a 50 year old guy who paid $15,000 to get a date with her on "millionaire matchmaker" well dude claimed bankruptcy a few months ago..... and she called off the wedding when he ran out of dough and both of dudes kids are in a mental institution due to the dad leaving his wife for a woman 20 years younger smh 

I mean... I was in a catch22, BUT I played a sucker, played possum to hit her with the ultimate donkey punch at the end and I had no choice... in almost any other situation I woulda just walked away. I ain't ever been to court in my life, I ain't the type to call the police ever, anyone who knows me, knows I hate cops or the law.

I seen the drama early on and had to get my chess game on..... not checkers. the blog entry about her was checkmate.

100% fact, I never planned on getting married to her, not only that, once I figured the situation was bad and she was going to try to get me with the pregnancy, I set her up. but still had to get engaged to her with a ring SHE STOLE FROM MY SAFE early on while she was pregnant... I didn't have insurance on it and since it was a CIVIL matter, I couldn't sue her for the ring as a theft or Criminal case..  but by california state law civil code 1590, the ring was only a gift if we actually got married....  if there is any infidelity(thank god) or she doesn't agree to continue on, then she must forfeit the ring back..... once she had a miscarriage, I thought I was good, but it just got worse, as I couldn't even leave the house without her trying to break some #%$$ or go insane.... and she planned on getting married and then keeping the ring and all kinds of other stuff.... I considered getting a vasectomy for real.

not only did my blog win 2  of my cases in court against her, but it %%%%%% up her life up even more.... has anyone heard from her in the last 18 months? naw....

meanwhile, I laid lowkey and dealt with a whole lot of un-necessary headaches, but everyone in my family or my close friends knew the time from jump.... nobody who knows me even had the word heartbroken to describe me period. last time and only time I was ever heartbroken in my life was 5 years ago when I got caught cheating and my girl then left me... but you live and you learn.

I set up the situation in aug to protect myself and my business.....  I had a pre-nump which I said my mother wouldn't let slide and so with that alone, there was never ever gonna be a wedding..... before her I was with 2 different girls for 4 years each and never got married, I wasn't ready to be married then and I was definitely trying to get married to this dusty bird..... off top NT OG's know my ex gf was a super model and she came to my undftd releases with methamphibian etc..... but she caught me cheating with M Good and she shook. 

another fact, I have never been married in my life. so uhhhh yeah, make up something else.

I finally got 75% of my money and got judgements placed against her and I WAS BEGGING FOR HER TO GET MARRIED TO THIS MOVIE PRODUCER DUDE SO HE COULD BE PART LIABLE for some extra #%$$ but I didn't want to be petty.... I just wanted to be free and clear of some BS.

anyways, Sasha hired the top attorney's(paid for by her movie producer fiance') and tried to have private investigators follow me and say I was a drug dealer, kingpin.... that my lambo and new 7 series were purchased from drug cartel money.... even worse? the private investigator repeatedly called an NTER and I mean literally someone I met off of NT to ask them about these dealings.... and then they questioned a promoter in Florida(!+!?) a rapper in Houston and then import model Jeri Lee..... smh 

the judge saw that she was engaged 7 times in the past 4 years, so... well you know

I got caught slipping BIG TIME and she tried to execute her plan, but my defense got the best of her. I had to go through all of this for over 5 months or so, but was all worth it to meet my current girl now. I'm not mad because of that reason alone....  but I had to chill on a lot of #%$$ and let my plan unfold.

dude who was with Sasha after me was the biggest herb ever... he was trying to propose to this chick the night I took her out to dinner on our first date.... I knew after smashing and only knowing Sasha for 3 hours, there was going to be nothing serious. She got pregnant the first week we were talking. thats a smh on me. 

Back to this guy Joe Cha.... dude would never ever say nothing about me because he is shook and knows he can't walk around ktown if he ever tried to. another fact bout this clown is that he borrowed $30,000 to try to live a lifestyle he couldn't afford but all inside my plan(and prolly his too) to keep sasha, the thing is he borrowed from a friend of mine and a customer of mine who loaned him the money and took Joe's business title and pinks to Joe's mom's cars as collateral. smh..... to this day Joe still hasn't paid back his loan. 

So I made up and set up a story and told my friend to tell this guy Joe that there was problems going on with my relationship and that I was thinking of leaving Sasha.... (thing is I sorta couldn't due to the blackmailing) and that he should win her heart over with some gifts and things..... he got her a ring. I feel bad for my boy who loaned him the money, but the collateral is worth more than $40k easy.

this guy Joe fell for the bait like I hoped and knew he would and that got me my case and my ticket out of that nightmare... Sasha probably thought this guy was going to take care of her without any battle where as I was miserable and she knew it, so she thought that was easy pray smh. 

when we were all in suit against this girl, he emailed me and her bady dads and her current fiance' then.

11b55d0.jpg

2gy0m0z.jpg

his total losses were over $30,000 (he borrowed $30k from his friend and still can't pay back so he could move to LA and maintained his rent/business in seattle and also all the things above and later I heard it got worse)

I won't even get into more details..... he felt like an idiot and EVERYONE TOLD HIM to watch out, I woulda said something, but then my plan in court wouldn't have worked....

then he felt even worse, when the judge prosecuted her for perjury about A to Z and her attorney's of course had to fight for her, but I think they thought she was telling the truth, they were like $500+ an hour attorneys and of course they wanted to believe her, but all the evidence just kept making her look worse and worse... I kept everything for legal purposes and protect myself.  she was $65,000 deep into legal fees

and she had to take care of my legal fees after I won my case too, so she or I should say her fiance had to cash out $100k+ for her dumb #+% mistakes. 

I haven't reached out to ole girl or cared what she was doing, I made sure anyone I was even remotely cool with who still spoke to her was far from reaching out to me.

I haven't spoke about the situation ever really.... I haven't spoke about her or even mentioned her name in almost 2 years now. I mean why should I? I'm just bringing it up to the genius's here, who all THINK they got the best everything, the false lifestyle, they smash every chick, they know about it all... you know the NT state of mind.  
4ef157ed86160c059a8ca0f39f083a4036327d1.gif

there's always 3 sides to every story..... 

and speaking of 3 sides, Edi, please shut up your filthy mouth. I'm surprised you can still eat or talk with that thing, you got destroyed into smithereens too many times, THREE MANY TIMES!..... I still never went HAM on you here, just took it to !*#%#!@!, you are as dumb as dumb could be. getting smashed on camera several times? I still talk to DOM about it and we laugh! how many times did you call me or him during those few days? 100? bought him mad gear and kicks with your sugar daddy's money.....

and you kept eyeballing dumb #+% things in my house.... like OMG that's a real LV ipod case, that's like $350! like who cares Edith? you were on your menstrual cycle and then asked the homey's to hit you in the dairy air to make up for that? smfh! what's worse is you got tagged teamed and then the team left without even busting on you because you were that disgusting. you couldn't have forgot all that already, because it seems as if there were a lotta new people here now. chill. leave well enough alone. I got all 3 sides of that story and don't make me bring DOM back in here. go away for another year maybe more people will forget.

what else is funny is the haters on here saying, yo he got played and he's broke, but he likes gold digger type chicks? huh? how does that make sense? am I fronting? am I broke?

if so, none of that makes sense.

I'm chillin..... I'd say there is at least 35% of my life that I don't bring into my blog and half of that is my family and the other half is my business (non disclosures, confidentiality)

I kept my chick off the blog for a long time because it don't need to be on there.... 

most of my family only checks my Facebook to keep up with me, not my blog

that is as much as I care to say about the situation... 2009 was definitely a bad year and bad year financially... but 2010 was one of the best and my business is doing the best it's done in 6 years now. how could I be mad at anyone or anything really? 
glasses.gif

take care

Back
Top Bottom