BEN BALLER gets his own Web Series! FIRST EP IS OUT!

*about to post pic of me and Ben Baller*

Ben Baller slurpage in 3....2....1.....

*thinks twice about posting pic now*

:wow:

So much hate for dude, but honestly, all the times I've met him and kick it, he was a stand up dude, funny as hell and real :pimp:

I haven't been on NT long enough to understand the background of hate towards this guy. I assumed it was part justified and part saltiness but damn he made himself seem like a full blown d-bag in that video. Big difference between confidence and arrogance. No matter how much fame or fortune a person has arrogance is disgusting. Just my opinion.

I have the weirdest boner right now.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the show that was a few years in the making that was supposed to be on MTV or E?

dope

hopefully you flash some very rare rose gold pieces
nerd.gif
Where the hell you been?
getting my Album placements!

I don't get whats the popcorn for? What are you guise expecting to happen? Ben Baller special apperance? Why is everyone anticipating something?
this is what i'm trying to figure out.

y'all act like dude is gonna be like, "I JUST WANNA SHOUT OUT THIS MESSAGE BOARD CALLED NIKETALK, THEY MADE ME WHO I AM TODAY."

violet kim, aint that the chick from the KTown reality show? :lol: she sound mad as hell.

keep doin ya thing Ben. :smokin gonna be some salty haters in here...

I copped one of his Jesus piece tees on Saturday when he was here in Chicago and he seemed cool enough. I don't know if hes making money off that web series but if he is good for him.

I copped one of his Jesus piece tees on Saturday when he was here in Chicago and he seemed cool enough. I don't know if hes making money off that web series but if he is good for him.
how do they fit? tts or like tall tees?

i follow his twitter as well as blog and he does come off as contradicting at times, but it looks more like business strategy than anything else. his little rants for a guy his age are a bit immature, but it is what it is.

Last edited:
im suprised he havent got robbed yet because if I was in la or he was in detroit he would get it ski mask style by the dtown goons quick!

why do you guise care about him this much?
because he's what so many nters want.....e-fame and rubbing elbows with celebs.  since he was an nter (for some ppl), his success is their success - vicarious living at it's finest. 
I don't know if hes making money off that web series but if he is good for him.
im sure he is via notoriety and name-recognition.  any publicity is good publicity as they say.

i support today's ben and his new ventures, but i still want to know the validity of his ex statements 2 yrs ago when she went in on him in blast mode.
http://violetkim.com/2010/03/page/3/
"***k Brokeback Ben
I *xxING HATE HIM SO MUCH.
HE'S ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HOW HE HAS SO MUCH MONEY AND THIS AND THAT AND HE CAN'T EVEN PAY FOR HIS CAR PAYMENT?
I REMEMBER HE USED TO GET THE STATEMENTS FOR THE BMW AND COVER THE NAME MINUS THE FIRST LETTER WHICH IS B FOR MY LEGAL NAME TO PRETEND IT SAID BEN.
I REMEMBER HE POSTED THAT **** ON NIKETALK TRYING TO FLOSS.
BASICALLY THE COLLECTION AGENCY'S AGENT SPOKE TO HIM AND HE TRIED TO SAY THAT BMW WAS SUPPOSE TO PAY FOR IT. WHY THE **** WOULD BMW PAY FOR IT AND IF THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO, WHY WOULD MY SALES GUY SAY BEN NEEDED TO PAY.
BASICALLY AT THE END OF THE DAY, BROKEBACK BEN YANG BALLER ISN'T GOING TO PAY AND HE'S A LITTLE *@#$(.
**** HIM AND HIS UNxxxCUMCISED PxNIS THAT CAN'T EVEN PERFORM AND IS PROBABLY INFECTED WITH SOME DISEASE.
"
Sounds like what every mad ex gf says

Back
Top Bottom