Ben Baller getting cheated on?? VOL: SAY IT AINT SO

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

And you wonder why he rarely posts here anymore.

Ben's posts in '02/'03 > This crap.

HUH? GET OFF HIS NUTS ALREADY SMH....

His nuts? I could care less about him but I definitely find his posts more enjoyable to read than having 20 or 30 15 year old virgins with 10 pairs of DSJordans in their closet posting nothing but emoticons and gifs about dude.

It's a shame this is what NT has come to...

uh ohhzz
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

His nuts? I could care less about him but I definitely find his posts more enjoyable to read than having 20 or 30 15 year old virgins with 10 pairs of DS Jordans in their closet posting nothing but emoticons and gifs about dude.

Shut up. %+$!%$ like you always complaining about what NT has come to. If you don't like it get the +!+@ off. What's happening to him isthe unintended result of making his life as public as he did here on NT.

laugh.gif
Virgins. Typical "OG" term to use when they don't likesomething here, please. You're so enamored in his life and everything in it because you hate waking up to yours.

His nuts? I could care less about him but I definitely find his posts more enjoyable to read than having 20 or 30 15 year old virgins with 10 pairs of DS Jordans in their closet posting nothing but emoticons and gifs about dude.

so you came in here why? you knew what was coming...

you sound like a whiney *@@+!
laugh.gif

You've been on the internet too long bro. Retire.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Shut up. %+$!%$ like you always complaining about what NT has come to. If you don't like it get the +!+@ off. What's happening to him is the unintended result of making his life as public as he did here on NT.

laugh.gif
Virgins. Typical "OG" term to use when they don't like something here, please. You're so enamored in his life and everything in it because you hate waking up to yours.

QFT

Wow @ this thread. Whether or not he got cheated on, a bunch of you need lives. Some of you are acting like 8 year old ******s. SMH.
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The interwebz is NOT that serious.. Get off NT dude[/color]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yall dudes are like a bunch of women. yall have literally no idea ifthis is true or not. the way dudes be on stalker/hater status on the internet this could easily be made up.

but that said, you never know. could be 100% true. this is why I hate $@** that are in the lime light. sit your @#@ down somewhere woman. people will staytryna assassinate her character regardless of whether or not its true and its her fault in a way.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Shut up. %+$!%$ like you always complaining about what NT has come to. If you don't like it get the +!+@ off. What's happening to him is the unintended result of making his life as public as he did here on NT.

laugh.gif
Virgins. Typical "OG" term to use when they don't like something here, please. You're so enamored in his life and everything in it because you hate waking up to yours.

roll.gif
Buddy just went in on Dude.... Lol

Originally Posted by ImSoLA

eek.gif
NT is the last place I'd think I'd see Serj

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I am not surprised if this is true. I posted something about the power of $$$$$$$ in that engagement thread.
$$$$ can't buy everything it seems
pimp.gif

say no to marriage
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marath0n

You've been on the internet too long bro. Retire.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom