Ben Baller on Breakfast Club

Saw this the other day. Solid interview. Didn't know he was deep in the music business.

That Jay story at the end was pretty cool. Lulz a plenty at him telling Master P he is the worst rapper hes ever heard

Low key, Ben motivates me to be one of the NT'ers that's discussed for his success. Watched the video and at the end, I say "and he's NT. :pimp:"

:lol:

very solid interview, DJ Envy wanted to hide under the table when Ben was talking about breaking records in the shoegame

I know this has been discussed before, and not to be nosy, but does anyone have a source for Ben's reported net worth?

Ben Baller attended Beverly Hills HS and UC Berkeley. Dude comes from a solid upper middle class background.

So does that make it true that he use to hang out with Pac.

I don't believe he told P he was the worst rapper ever.

Didn't give NT a Shout out
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Pretty much name dropped everyone else though.

Big ups to him though.

Worldstar got them ghetto servers and hood video perspectives :lol:

Dope interview Ben. His background is major for some of yall that didn't know.

He's talked about most of this on here before

Basically. If you been tracking da jewelry thread over da years then all of these stories

Have been told.

Yea I lurk that thread and most of the interview has been told already. I still got the eek face when he talked about Princes diamond wife beater. I remember being in disbelief when he dropped that one in the jewelery thread.

honestly dude is really moivating to me

his instagram is nohing but braggin but :x :x :x

i want that life style bruhhh.. lol

just gotta hustle hard and make it happen :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom