How do people walk around in Air Jordan 1’s on a daily basis?

So, I have the L&F 1’s and I really find them uncomfortable. I’m strongly considering selling them based off the comfort alone. I only wore them 3 times. Each time I wore them, it feels like I’m walking barefoot.

My question is for those who own 1’s, how do you guys wear those on a daily basis? You guys don’t fix them uncomfortable? I get it, it’s a 39 year old shoe, but I don’t think they will be good for my feet in the long term. I heard Dunks feel similar too…

I’ve always wondered how Jordan played in these. His personal pairs wouldn’t doubt had more cushion. Every time I wore mine, felt like I was walking barefooted.

When I had the black and red 01s you felt every rock and pebble when walking. But they were clean tho lol

Ended up with severe foot pain after rocking 1s majority of last year. Switched the soles out to Dr Scholls. Also wear my 1s alot less now.

I can't wear em all day. Jordan 1's are one of my go to kicks I wear if I go to the movies, food shopping, etc.

I'm the opposite. If you give me a super-sloped, modern-tech, super-squishy midsole modern sneaker, I start to get fatigue in my legs and knee pain if I wear them for more than a few hours casually. I can wear Jordan 1s or AF1s or Vans (especially with an insert that has some arch support) forever without issue as long as the sizing is correct, and most days I'm walking around on concrete in a warehouse 10+ hours a day.

I actually find the 1's to be fairly comfortable. The 11's however are horrible for my feet.

I agree. They are horrific especially after a long day. I added soles and sometimes my damn ankle hurts for hours. A shame I love how they look, have dozens of pairs but might start dumping them.

I remember the last game MJ played in them against the Knicks and he was saying his feet were killing him lol.

1’s are much more comfortable than they used to be, to be fair.
I had the black/red 1’s in 2001 and they definitely feel similar to the L&F. L&F’s do have a slightly thicker sole, but you still feel the ground underneath your foot. The 2001’s were the only 1’s I got until the L&F’s. I was so turned off by the comfort of the 2001’s.

So, I have the L&F 1’s and I really find them uncomfortable. I’m strongly considering selling them based off the comfort alone. I only wore them 3 times. Each time I wore them, it feels like I’m walking barefoot.

My question is for those who own 1’s, how do you guys wear those on a daily basis? You guys don’t fix them uncomfortable? I get it, it’s a 39 year old shoe, but I don’t think they will be good for my feet in the long term. I heard Dunks feel similar too…
Because the originals had thick polyurethane insoles much like what we get now in the '85 highs/AJKO/Airship. The insoles that come in the current AJ1 "OG" is trash for comfort.

I'm am considering buying poron foam to add below the insoles to get a bit more comfort.

I tell my kids that wearing J1s OGs feels like riding in a car with **** stiff suspension. No shock absorption at all

AJ 1's are def super thin with that midsole. Tried the 01s on years ago and was out on them, with the exception of the 01 Navy Mids, which is the only pair of AJ 1's I own. IMO, ankles have great support on that model, but you def feel the ground walking. Idk how some people can wear them a lot, but I guess it's preference.

1’s are much more comfortable than they used to be, to be fair.
Facts. Especially since 01' and then even more so after 14' Remastered Fragments. But they went way back in the other direction with 85' cut 1's imo, SB lows too for that matter. Both cuts are too narrow.

This might sound naive, but I definitely don't know the difference between the molds. I always view aj1 highs as the same sneaker regardless of colorway. Someone enlighten me please

My dailys are jordan 1 low whites, i love them.
Everyone has different foot archs, maybe your foot arch doesn't go well with 1s.

My dailys are jordan 1 low whites, i love them.
Everyone has different foot archs, maybe your foot arch doesn't go well with 1s.
It’s the relatively thin outsoles for me. If the soles were thicker where I don’t feel the ground and a decent insole, I can enjoy the 1’s. That’s literally the only and BIG issue I have with Jordan 1’s. They are a good looking shoe non the less.

Jordan 1s have 2020 hype with 1985 tech dude, there’s hardly anything in between the soles of your feet and the floor 😂

Back
Top Bottom