Ben Baller Tells The Truth About Sasha Singleton Vol. We All Knew It Wouldn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Major props to Ben for actually putting up with the woman's crap. Also props for deading that.
pimp.gif

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
Ben, stay up man.

you know LA always got love for you. a lot of people on this board low-key look up to your hustle and grind. stay reppin. focus on your jewlery. next few weeksgonna be hard as hell.

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Major props to Ben for actually putting up with the woman's crap. Also props for deading that.
pimp.gif

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
Ben, stay up man.

you know LA always got love for you. a lot of people on this board low-key look up to your hustle and grind. stay reppin. focus on your jewlery. next few weeks gonna be hard as hell.

roll.gif

gets me everytime.
roll.gif

f0016b39267792ed91dd61f6d2aaa257e4c0b5fa.jpg

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by Shadyo5o

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

Don't worry, Ben Baller's swag runs deep.

Mad deep...
roll.gif
this guy again
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Thanks for pointing out who said that.�
roll.gif
roll.gif

its funny cause of the last thread about this chick and he came in acting like there is no way this girl was cheated on him, hope you got the ring back

Originally Posted by rhester

I just read that whole essay....

And you shouldn't have kept taking her back....

I would've been done after the miscarriage...

But I know love is a crazy thing....

damn, i just read the whole thing...looking back it all makes sense now with the quick proposal and everything. Ben was just tryin to do the right thing, butnature always wins over nurture, some people you just can't change. Stay up Ben.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I've always thought Ben was probably a pretty cool dude but...
mind you she's 1/2 naked and she is SCREAMING ON THE TOP OF HER LUNGS! inside a hotel... obviously security comes and they have no choice but to call the police.

Earlier post:
so we chilled out. got too drunk, me and sasha was having sex so loud that the other guests of the hotel called security thinking someone was dying

roll.gif
@ son actin like he was puttin' in "work"...when in reality wifey was throwing a tempor-tantrum

lame. homie got caught lyin
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I've always thought Ben was probably a pretty cool dude but...
mind you she's 1/2 naked and she is SCREAMING ON THE TOP OF HER LUNGS! inside a hotel... obviously security comes and they have no choice but to call the police.

Earlier post:
so we chilled out. got too drunk, me and sasha was having sex so loud that the other guests of the hotel called security thinking someone was dying

son is a herb ... you got money cars and jewelz, yay for you ... but where im from youre a bama ... point blank ...

NT did call it a while back.......Ben cool an all but damn.....its funny to me a lot of cats with money, cars etc got real lame tendencies....what's upwith that lie few post above me?...maybe it has to do with protecting ya image. Man he has had some tough times. Stress aint cool.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

How you get a warning for putting "Barra" in the title ?
laugh.gif
think about that for more than 10 seconds...
why would using "barra" instead of "baller" warrant a warning?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

How you get a warning for putting "Barra" in the title ?
laugh.gif
think about that for more than 10 seconds...
why would using "barra" instead of "baller" warrant a warning?

2rgi1l5.jpg

?

I just read all that. How does dude think he delivered ether. If anything he stamped himself as a gump.

Ben over there herbin' it up on his blog while she probably at the bar, takin' more shots than Antoine Walker
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom