Ben Baller Tells The Truth About Sasha Singleton Vol. We All Knew It Wouldn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you don't have your priorities straight, it's not an overnight issue. it happens over the course of years. the solution is not an overnight fix.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

hey he's on the daily show
i jumped off my couch when i saw that #*$*
roll.gif
?
watch it when it reairs later. there's this whole piece about rappers in the recession or something (i turned it on in the middle of it) with slim thug.

and then out of nowhere we cut to ben baller.

yeah that caught me off guard
29waixk.jpg

I'm late but...
smh.gif
trust is the single most important thing when it comes to two people. that thread earlier this year was epic though, for the lulz
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Crazy man I hope he bounce back cause all this can take a toll on him mentally but he should of known better but love will weaken you to subject you to +**% unormally don't do

ben baller you're not supposed to choose a girl like how you choose a piece of jewelry.. all based on the looks SMH.. you take the L and shame on you formaking up BS to defend your girl

This was posted but doesnt seem like anyone watched it......

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That interview is so fitting for this post......

Originally Posted by Informerx

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea I took heed to the video lmao like she was mocking him

Off that ho...

on some real %$*....a miscarriage is something tough to deal with...you're a better man than me...woulda been deaded that broad..

i mean...we did call it a while back tho

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

NEW POST
[h2]Wednesday, October 7, 2009[/h2]http:// [h3]I know DRAMA....[/h3]
I guess that's why I hit a million views a month on here huh? I don't think my lifestyle is that exciting to be quite honest... I live a decent life and I like to relax and chill; but lately betrayal has hit me and brought me back to my old ways.... (lucky my other ex's didn't catch me at a bad time because it could be DOA for them too) but it just goes to show you that in desperate times, people do desperate things and honestly, I can't say that I haven't been a scumbag piece of @#++ in the past, but I've always been fair. sounds clashing or conflicting right? but at the end of the day, I truly play fair..... 2 + 2 will never = 7 ya dig?

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO CHANGE YOURSELF, BUT DO IT FOR YOURSELF, NOT FOR ANYONE ELSE!

I guess it shows that I can't trust anyone anymore. In the last 2 months, I've lost a close friend(still shocked, hurt & confused). Had to fire an employee who was basically family, we called him our cousin and he boldly stole from the store and lied to us and our customers, while we paid his bills, paid his car note and treated him sooo well!. Have fought constantly over the stupidest @#++ with Sasha when all I want to do is chill and relax and stay out of peoples way, while she would act insane & lie outta control.... but what bugs me out is that I see my boy Adam aka AM trying to do good by helping out some drug fiends because at one time himself he was a drug addict and it ends up back firing on him. while on the other hand, I'm not perfect, I've done drugs, I have a past, I cheated on girls, I know my ex had a past (never heard of her cheating while in a relationship), but I changed my lifestyle and grew up...(Sasha's almost 31, you don't think it's about that time she grew up too?) and with that I tried to provide a better life for her and save her from her so called miserable/fabulous life.... after all that, I get disrespected to the utmost? Well "every saint has a past and every sinner has a future" huh? Not that sinner, I think it's curtain call time for her.

As always, I roll with the punches, I brush off dust, bullets, whatever comes my way and keep it pushing. I thank everyone who's emailed me and reached out, but my real friends who I can count on 1 hand have been here for me and I'm gonna take a little time to reflect and gain some ground and remain focused because I have too much at stake to lose and too many people depending on me to make @#++ happen for the rest of the year and on to 2010.

much love!

Trust is a foreign word to me now. I used to not believe in making people earn their trust, I'd give up trust from the start and if they !%!$$! up, then they were cut off. Now it's just a wrap period. I got a strong team that can hold me down til I leave this earth...
but I also want to let y'all know, just because this woman is bad, don't mean all women are bad, I'm not on that type of @#++ y'all....

but lastly, I remember when we first started dating Sasha said she gave up on men, she had been in 3 long relationships and all of them weren't @#++ and no good, well after me, it's time for you to not blame these men, you should maybe start pointing the finger at yourself and re-evaluate your life. I can hold my head up high in public. and honestly, after all this @#++, I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you. nothing can express how I feel about you right now then this: you made your bed, now go lie in it. I can't imagine how uncomfortable that bed is

Posted by BEN BALLER at 6:41 PM Links to this post

Labels: ben baller, unbreakable, you can't fade me

Too bad...

But why some people complain about Ben making the blog post that long and say "Like anyone cares". Then when someone makes a post like that on NT thefirst reply is "get a blog"
laugh.gif

MrDoeBoI wrote:
Originally Posted by Informerx

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea I took heed to the video lmao like she was mocking him

roll.gif

anywho good luck in the future man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom