Ben Baller Tells The Truth About Sasha Singleton Vol. We All Knew It Wouldn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the tags at the bottom of the blog.
Hold your head Ben.

I wouldn't wish the year Ben has been thru on anybody...Losing one of your best friends is bad enough,but with all the issues of his relationship pluslosing your child which has to be gut-wrenching beyond belief...Keep your head up...

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by djaward

roll.gif
HybridSoldier23 wrote:
Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

smh.gif

Who got that vid from the other thread?
I got you:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
�"I USED TO KNOW A GIRL WHO USED TO MESS WITH TOO SHORT. HIS NAME WAS TOO SHORT BUT AFTER MESSING WITH HIM, HIS NAME IS NOW TOO LONG"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"He wont suspect me of doin anything with his friends. So im lookin forward to havin my box beatin like Rodney King all night tonight. : Thats wats up : Bird Bird Bird is the word"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*DEAD*
roll.gif

"Because I'm looser than the Dallas Mavericks' Defense"

That was the KILLER.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If I was famous I'd search the mid west, and other rural locations for the unknown hot babes, then bring them back to civilization and upgrade them andwife them up.

Tried to warn him...

I thought ben was more upstanding than that though...COCAINE BEN?!

COCAINE?!

Sorry homie, thats just TOO far out there.

I can tell you about the long phone calls I had with ben, I knew this stuff was coming I was slike ben look she's having your baby you cant leave her be agood man. he was slike ok you are right jumpman247.

jumpman247 wrote:
I can tell you about the long phone calls I had with ben, I knew this stuff was coming I was slike ben look she's having your baby you cant leave her be a good man. he was slike ok you are right jumpman247.

I dont know if I weather to believe this or not...

smh.gif
this guy and all his celebrity fantasies..

The coke habit wouldn't phase me one bit.. I got a thing for coked out white broads that party too hard.. Paris, Lohan, Richie, Moss etc..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kate-moss.jpg

*i wouldn't actually "wife" these slu bags tho.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by HOVKid

WOW
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

All I can say is nobody deserves to have to live with someone like that. Ben, you don't know me from a whole in the wall and I don't know much of anything about you but a word of advice: chill on the playboy model/import model/club scene chicks. Yes, they have fake boobs and their bodies are sick and they are hot as hell, but they are not "right" in the head, as exemplifies by this Sasha girl.

After seeing my wife with our daughter, I could not imagine what kind of woman would neglect or even have no relationship with her child. That is just disgusting. The drugs and all that are just the icing on the cake. A little weed once in a while is cool for a chick, but pills and coke? Dude.....

IMHO, you could meet a decent girl that will live and die by you if you treat her half as well and you treated this girl. She may not be the hottest thing ever, but there's no reason she can't be beautiful and if she is not part of that scene, I can almost bet you'll be getting a real girl that will stay by your side no matter what.

Again, you have no idea who I am, but at least think about it.

Common sense.
And this guy is a lawyer
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
�"I USED TO KNOW A GIRL WHO USED TO MESS WITH TOO SHORT. HIS NAME WAS TOO SHORT BUT AFTER MESSING WITH HIM, HIS NAME IS NOW TOO LONG"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"He wont suspect me of doin anything with his friends. So im lookin forward to havin my box beatin like Rodney King all night tonight. : Thats wats up : Bird Bird Bird is the word"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*DEAD*
roll.gif

"Because I'm looser than the Dallas Mavericks' Defense"

That was the KILLER.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

es2qg2.gif

Stay up Ben, you already know you're better than that. Take some time to do what you have to do and then bounce back.

No one deserves to be treated like that and on top of it all, no one deserves to treat themselves like that...I truly feel sad for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom