Ben Baller Tells The Truth About Sasha Singleton Vol. We All Knew It Wouldn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TheTim11

roll.gif
roll.gif

Simpin' is often what these lames do. I get the bop from her, you claiming to marry effed up & married boo

I'm sayin!!!!!
Dudes quick to jump on his side..
Dude wifed up a chick KNOWING she had problems with drugs.. then wanna look funny after she go crazy.
smh.gif
I dont feel sorry for this dude at all. lessonlearned. Its no way Ben was a "player" like he said in the beginning that dissertation, A player would neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverrrrrrrrrrrrrwife up a skeez like that.

Originally Posted by djaward

roll.gif
HybridSoldier23 wrote:
Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

smh.gif

Who got that vid from the other thread?
I got you:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
�"I USED TO KNOW A GIRL WHO USED TO MESS WITH TOO SHORT. HIS NAME WAS TOO SHORT BUT AFTER MESSING WITH HIM, HIS NAME IS NOW TOO LONG"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"He wont suspect me of doin anything with his friends. So im lookin forward to havin my box beatin like Rodney King all night tonight. : Thatswats up : Bird Bird Bird is the word"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*DEAD*

Originally Posted by HOVKid

WOW
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

All I can say is nobody deserves to have to live with someone like that. Ben, you don't know me from a whole in the wall and I don't know much of anything about you but a word of advice: chill on the playboy model/import model/club scene chicks. Yes, they have fake boobs and their bodies are sick and they are hot as hell, but they are not "right" in the head, as exemplifies by this Sasha girl.

After seeing my wife with our daughter, I could not imagine what kind of woman would neglect or even have no relationship with her child. That is just disgusting. The drugs and all that are just the icing on the cake. A little weed once in a while is cool for a chick, but pills and coke? Dude.....

IMHO, you could meet a decent girl that will live and die by you if you treat her half as well and you treated this girl. She may not be the hottest thing ever, but there's no reason she can't be beautiful and if she is not part of that scene, I can almost bet you'll be getting a real girl that will stay by your side no matter what.

Again, you have no idea who I am, but at least think about it.

TRUTH!

I just hope he got the ring back.. That joint is bananas..
eek.gif
eek.gif

wassup with that 5 carat ring tho!?!?!?!? she better give it back so u can cop that vroom vrooooom

Yeah, I couldn't believe I read that myself.

But seriously stay up man, it just goes to show how difficult it is to find someone decent in this day and age. Especially when your blinded by your ownaffection.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

this dude worse than a gossippin broad.

1st he was defending her when dudes was goin in, and now that she gone, he wanna air her out like he wasnt in love with her in the first place.

#%#% outta here!

thats some Ho BS

I've had my share of slimy chicks, and NONE of them had fake tots or were hot import models..
smh.gif
smh.gif

So, Barra you still got it better than a lot of men out there..

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

NT tried to tell him... WE TRIED TO TELL HIM!!!

tried so hard to help him... son called us haters tho. guess thats how it be sometimes when u in love...

Wow, that @%+$! must have had Ben in a chokehold for even considering to start a family with a broad who has an eight year old child, which she neglects. CMONSON

Originally Posted by HOVKid

WOW
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

All I can say is nobody deserves to have to live with someone like that. Ben, you don't know me from a whole in the wall and I don't know much of anything about you but a word of advice: chill on the playboy model/import model/club scene chicks. Yes, they have fake boobs and their bodies are sick and they are hot as hell, but they are not "right" in the head, as exemplifies by this Sasha girl.

After seeing my wife with our daughter, I could not imagine what kind of woman would neglect or even have no relationship with her child. That is just disgusting. The drugs and all that are just the icing on the cake. A little weed once in a while is cool for a chick, but pills and coke? Dude.....

IMHO, you could meet a decent girl that will live and die by you if you treat her half as well and you treated this girl. She may not be the hottest thing ever, but there's no reason she can't be beautiful and if she is not part of that scene, I can almost bet you'll be getting a real girl that will stay by your side no matter what.

Again, you have no idea who I am, but at least think about it.

Common sense.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by djaward

roll.gif
HybridSoldier23 wrote:
Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

smh.gif

Who got that vid from the other thread?
I got you:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
�"I USED TO KNOW A GIRL WHO USED TO MESS WITH TOO SHORT. HIS NAME WAS TOO SHORT BUT AFTER MESSING WITH HIM, HIS NAME IS NOW TOO LONG"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"He wont suspect me of doin anything with his friends. So im lookin forward to havin my box beatin like Rodney King all night tonight. : Thats wats up : Bird Bird Bird is the word"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*DEAD*

roll.gif

sasha probbably isnt a ho. but a party girl.. hell yeh.
tired.gif

ben is a grown %+* man.

next up...jeri lee.
devil.gif

jk

learn and move on.yes, easier said than done, but we all have to be strong

We all been said this !+%$. About 200 _ said "cant turn a _ into a housewife". Seen this coming. Stay up though Ben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom