Benz Or Audi?

Yeah that SL does look kind of weird, and calling it american is kind of accurate.

I hope the S line doesn't turn up bad, because after a great CLS redesign and a terrible SL and ML redesign chances are slim.

Gorden Wagener lectured at my university last year, cool guy, extremely talented.

And yeah the 7 series is also due, I think the 2011 A8 created extremely high standards. It just looks so classy, elegant, sleek amazing.

Originally Posted by scshift

I don't usually like VWs, but the Scirocco is a beautiful car. Too bad they didn't bring it here 
tired.gif

BRZ > Scirocco
But if you're looking for a nice looking 3 door hatch, wait for the new BMW M135is. Should look like this.

F3yFG.jpg

Or the 2013 A3.

ihOrb.jpg

I don't usually like VWs, but the Scirocco is a beautiful car. Too bad they didn't bring it here 
tired.gif

i agree with this, ever since i looked it up online a long time ago i fell in love with it. such a sick car.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Almost look the same.

I tell you what though Audi design wise is killing it right now

I like the overall silhouette and window shape of the BMW.
Audis sharp slope on the back window is too CTS-V wagon-like to me. 

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Almost look the same.

I tell you what though Audi design wise is killing it right now

I like the overall silhouette and window shape of the BMW.
Audis sharp slope on the back window is too CTS-V wagon-like to me. 

Agreed I think the Audi tries to look too aggressive.

tired.gif

BRZ > Scirocco
But if you're looking for a nice looking 3 door hatch, wait for the new BMW M135is. Should look like this.

F3yFG.jpg

Or the 2013 A3.

ihOrb.jpg

I don't really like the look of the 1-series, I'm not a big fan of BMW's design language. As for the A3, it looks alright but is kind of underpowered. RS3 would be awesome but it's only a 5-door.

VW Scirocco R is my favorite choice in the 3-door segment.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

How is Volkswagen? I know it is Audi, but that CC looks really good and the price is right.
It's good. My brother just got a Golf and it's nice. 
I've test driven the CC and I honestly do not know why everyone loves it so much. 

It starts at $29k it doesn't look particularly nice, the rear lights looks bad too. 

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

How is Volkswagen? I know it is Audi, but that CC looks really good and the price is right.
It's good. My brother just got a Golf and it's nice. 
I've test driven the CC and I honestly do not know why everyone loves it so much. 

It starts at $29k it doesn't look particularly nice, the rear lights looks bad too. 
Really, I just really started looking at VW because I see a lot of people getting Passats and the newer Jettas now. The CC is built on the Passat/A4 platform correct?

I don't know actually, could have sworn the CCs longer. Wouldn't surprise me though, the A3 is built from the Golf, Cayenne & Touareg, R8 & Gallardo, etc...

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

BMW > Audi > Mercedes-Benz

Bimmer with that 4 year free maintenance wins it. I love not paying a dime for rental and service with bimmers. 
Between the two from OP, I'll take the merc though.

VW are good cars. I like mine. Sometimes it frustrates me but over all it's very reliable. Only expensive part to go has been my throttle body. Just got a new one and some r32 control arm bushings. Now my car feels brand new with 100k on it. I did all the other suspension last year. Mk4 gti with a vr6

I'm debating on a mk5 r32 or a subie sti next.

saw the A7 two weeks ago at the philly auto show...best looking car there
u know the spoiler in the back comes out right? when i saw that...omgg
cd1156e4b6f60357d6a7f6749077bb0bd9828e2.jpg

Originally Posted by qwerty330

saw the A7 two weeks ago at the philly auto show...best looking car there
u know the spoiler in the back comes out right? when i saw that...omgg
cd1156e4b6f60357d6a7f6749077bb0bd9828e2.jpg
I saw that when one was passing me by, there was a radar control so we had to slow down to 60 mph, then when we left the zone, the A7 took off up came the spoiler, extremely elegant.
@RFX45 - I don't know I don't like the overall design of the FF, it kind of reminds me of a bulked of version of the 458, doesn't really fit it, in my opinion.

Did ya'll see the pics of the 620?! Can't wait until detailed photos surface, but it looks mean...and 740 Hp. insane.

16lboz7.jpg

laugh.gif
at being impressed at the raising spoiler. That is nothing new, Mini Coopers has that. Unless the spoiler raises to help you break the cars overwhelming speed like in a Bugatti, it isn't impressive anymore.

And yeah, the FF is the ugliest Ferrari in their current line-up and the 4wd they invented is just insanely stupid but if I am going to want of a dream 3-door hatch, I'll take the FF over anything on the road right now.

did you guys see top gear uk drive the FF?... anyways.. i thought this thread was gonna be like the benz vs bmw thread years back...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

did you guys see top gear uk drive the FF?
Saw it and that's where I found out about their idiotic new 4wd system. 

Back
Top Bottom