Berenstein Bears Vol. Parallel Universe

Like I said. You don't have to believe it.
But you must feel some kind of way about it cause you keep resorting to name calling and insults.

I haven't insulted you at all. But hey, if that how you feel about it

Bruh you came at me, and mentioned me multiple times. I didn't make you look like a cluck you did that yourself

the universes has crossed over because somewhere out there by someone, time traveling has been accomplished and something has been altered.

I just can't believe that someone had access to time travel and wasted it on going to Tiananmen Square in 1989 to alter tank man footage.

SMH.

I just can't believe that someone had access to time travel and wasted it on going to Tiananmen Square in 1989 to alter tank man footage.

SMH.

I didn't say that specifically, I'm not even srs :lol: but my theory would be time traveling was accomplished and something was changed, even if it were a small change leading up to a domino effect type ordeal which would cause other things to change and parallel universes crossing over.

Show me proof.

A video, an image, an IMDb review, anything.

Or as we Niketalkers would say, "pics or it didn't happen"

I've heard other people claim the same thing but nobody could prove the movie exists. Everyone says sinbad was in it but can't pull up anything of sinbad as a genie.

Sinbad the sailor movie exists, SINBAD the comedian was never in it.

I never said he was in it. Read.
I said Sinbad the comedian made A SPOOF of those films which was then spoofed by Shaq's Kazaam.
Which is clearly not the same thing as Sinbad the comedian being the Sinbad the Sailor movies. Once again read.

Secondly, we're talking about the Mandela Effect and you ask for proof, an image, a video.
You cant be that dense so Im not even gonna take your response seriously.
Obviously there is no video evidence. The proof is the fact that millions of people remember seeing the ******* movie.

While Im at it I might as well provide proof of the Berenstein Bears.

One thing I DO KNOW is the Lord's prayer. And whether you believe in God or not the Lord's prayer has ALWAYS BEEN

Our Father, Which art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
ON Earth as it is in heaven...

Now it's...IN Earth as it is in heaven. In every single Bible.
It also NEVER said ANYTHING about a man laying with another man.
It also never said anything about bottles(which werent invented.
And it said nothing about putting money in a bank(which was also not invented)

What is your explanation for those? We remembered those wrong too huh?

Whether it's a spoof or not, show me proof.

You're talking all this but have no PROOF.

the ***** wasn't in any movie about a ******* genie. Whether it was a spoof or not. Same ****.

And you do know that bibles are released in different editions, correct?

Talking about dense. You might want to check which edition/translation of the Bible you're reading.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/bible-versions/

The "On earth as it is in heaven" translation is from the New International translation of the Holy Bible

'In earth as it is in Heaven" is from the King James Version.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/6-10.htm

Before you call someone dense, know what you're talking about.

Last edited:

SMH.
[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last 2 pages were on point

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Whether it's a spoof or not, show me proof.

You're talking all this but have no PROOF.

the ***** wasn't in any movie about a ******* genie. Whether it was a spoof or not. Same ****.

And you do know that bibles are released in different editions, correct?

Talking about dense. You might want to check which edition/translation of the Bible you're reading.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/bible-versions/

The "On earth as it is in heaven" translation is from the New International translation of the Holy Bible

'In earth as it is in Heaven" is from the King James Version.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/6-10.htm

Before you call someone dense, know what you're talking about.

Actually sir, I wasn't calling you dense.

To put my comment another way,
I have more respect for you, than to think that you would be asking for PROOF of the movie in a thread about the Mandela Effect, so I'm not going to take that question seriously.

The main thing about the Mandela Effect is that, I, nor anyone else that says they are experiencing it, can provide any proof for ANY of these claims.
The only proof remains in our memories which makes statements like Tank Man got meat grindered by tank operator number 2 with extreme prejudice sound crazy.
But I promise that's what I remember.

I've said several times that you don't have to believe it.

To your second point. I concede that you are correct about that translation being from NIV.
I know in my churches growing up they would recite it "On Earth" even though a majority of the time they are always reading from KJV.
but I never called you dense.

Last edited:
So let me pose a question.

If in 15 years, if someone says to you, that the events of 911 didn't happen the way you remember it, wouldn't you be like Nah fam, i know how that **** went down,,
and start telling your story of how that morning played out from your perspective?

Even though alot of you were very young on September 11th 2001.
You still comprehended the seriousness of what happened.

Last edited:
Its a thread about the Mandela Effect.
Are we really gonna apply straight logic when we are talking about Quantum Physics and Quantum computers, and LHC opening up wormholes to other dimensions causing rifts in space time?

ITS A THREAD ABOUT THE MANDELA EFFECT!!!

after about 10 tries smh

next people will be saying that my avy was ALWAYS a picture and it was NEVER a gif. I just remember it wrong

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom