Berenstein Bears Vol. Parallel Universe

Its a thread about the Mandela Effect.
Are we really gonna apply straight logic when we are talking about Quantum Physics and Quantum computers, and LHC opening up wormholes to other dimensions causing rifts in space time?

ITS A THREAD ABOUT THE MANDELA EFFECT!!!

You need to understand that the Mandela effect refers to people remembering things that never really happened

It's not at all based on the idea that there are separate realities...that's just a slant that the internet has placed on it

Are we going to look back 20 years from now and see bret favre really spelled his name bret farve?

nfl network played a sound byte from when he was on the falcons and they pronounced it fav-re.

I dont think people really understand the concept of this thread. Yall trying to debunk time travel and alternate universes in here lol. Talking about WHERES THE PROOF!! Just relax, i dont think anyone takes it that seriously. Go find the wrestling thread and tell them its all fake bros.

Yeah And i guess Tank guy didnt get run over by the tank either.
i saw it happen. It was the most horrifying thing I had seen as a child on tv that was real.
They covered the dude in a white sheet cause his blood and crushed body was all over the street.

But in your mind i never saw that.

How do millions of people or even one person "mis-remember" something like that?

Wait are you talking about this guy?

Tianasquare.jpg

I don't think he was run over ..

What? How does that line appear out of nowhere then? It wasn't in trailers or a deleted scene?

Wtf at that Silence Of The Lambs ****

Whats next? Yall gon tell me J Kwon aint say Irv Gotti in the club getting tipsy?! :nerd: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom