Bernie Madoff's son found dead of apparent Suicide

The Madoff family knew what they were doing.

I don't think they meant to hurt people, but what they were doing was illegal and they knew the risks of their actions, they didn't think the economy was going to collape the way it did and when they were forced to pay back their investors they couldn't, point blank.

They never should have got involved in the activity they did.

Jail and now this, can't say that I'm sorry. They were greedy and the greed caught up with them.

The question is did he kill himself over the money? Or did he kill himself over the fact that he was most likely targeted by so many because of what he and his father did?

The Madoff family knew what they were doing.

I don't think they meant to hurt people, but what they were doing was illegal and they knew the risks of their actions, they didn't think the economy was going to collape the way it did and when they were forced to pay back their investors they couldn't, point blank.

They never should have got involved in the activity they did.

Jail and now this, can't say that I'm sorry. They were greedy and the greed caught up with them.

The question is did he kill himself over the money? Or did he kill himself over the fact that he was most likely targeted by so many because of what he and his father did?

i used to have customers at 158 Mercer Street 

where are they now 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by PoloLax

Orrrrrr...was he killed by someone powerful (who lost a lot of money because of what his father did), via a professional assassin who then made it look like a suicide?

This is the first thing that crossed my mind when I read the article earlier this morning.

Orrrrrr...was he killed by someone powerful (who lost a lot of money because of what his father did), via a professional assassin who then made it look like a suicide?

This is the first thing that crossed my mind when I read the article earlier this morning.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

interesting
pimp.gif

interesting
pimp.gif

One article said he suffered from depression so that could've contributed heavily to his suicide (or to the cover-up of his murder).

One article said he suffered from depression so that could've contributed heavily to his suicide (or to the cover-up of his murder).

That's what I thought

That's what I thought

The Federal Bureau of Investigation complaint says that during the first week of December 2008, Madoff confided to a senior employee, identified by Bloomberg News as one of his sons, that he said he was struggling to meet $7 billion in redemptions.[12] According to the sons, Madoff told Mark Madoff on Dec. 9 that he planned to pay out $173 million in bonuses two months early.[71] Madoff said that “he had recently made profits through business operations, and that now was a good time to distribute it."[12] Mark told Andrew Madoff, and the next morning they asked their father to explain how he could pay bonuses if he was having trouble paying clients. They went to Madoff's apartment, with Ruth Madoff nearby. Madoff told them he was “finished,

The Federal Bureau of Investigation complaint says that during the first week of December 2008, Madoff confided to a senior employee, identified by Bloomberg News as one of his sons, that he said he was struggling to meet $7 billion in redemptions.[12] According to the sons, Madoff told Mark Madoff on Dec. 9 that he planned to pay out $173 million in bonuses two months early.[71] Madoff said that “he had recently made profits through business operations, and that now was a good time to distribute it."[12] Mark told Andrew Madoff, and the next morning they asked their father to explain how he could pay bonuses if he was having trouble paying clients. They went to Madoff's apartment, with Ruth Madoff nearby. Madoff told them he was “finished,

What if He wasn't guilty, but just ruined.

His family name tarnished, because of His father greed.

Another thing His father will have to live with as He rots away in prison.

Rots His miserable, life away.

How much can the Human heart take?

Soon Bernie himself will succumb.

His heart will stop pumping the cold blood the runs through his veins.

His body will go lifeless, and His soul will emerge.

A guard will rush in, possibly attempt CPR to no avail.

People around the world who were affected may pop a bottle of Korbel, since that's all they can afford.

For Bernie Demons will quickly appear, and His soul will attempt to fight them off.

Futile is his soul as the demons drag Bernie down in to the deepest depths of hell.

Oh there is a place for him in the dark, hot depths of hell, oh there is a place for him.

-Jose

What if He wasn't guilty, but just ruined.

His family name tarnished, because of His father greed.

Another thing His father will have to live with as He rots away in prison.

Rots His miserable, life away.

How much can the Human heart take?

Soon Bernie himself will succumb.

His heart will stop pumping the cold blood the runs through his veins.

His body will go lifeless, and His soul will emerge.

A guard will rush in, possibly attempt CPR to no avail.

People around the world who were affected may pop a bottle of Korbel, since that's all they can afford.

For Bernie Demons will quickly appear, and His soul will attempt to fight them off.

Futile is his soul as the demons drag Bernie down in to the deepest depths of hell.

Oh there is a place for him in the dark, hot depths of hell, oh there is a place for him.

-Jose

was this the son that ratted bernie out? I heard one of them is the reason bernie is even in jail.

Back
Top Bottom