Besides AirAnt and RockDeep, do mods/admins ever get thirsty?

You know.. when they beast and ask for PMs..

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Just curious...

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I've got some incriminating PMs that I won't post here.
They threaten to suspend your account for 2 weeks if you don't PM the goods when asked?

roll.gif

I know a certain mod PM'd me when I said I had the FIXED version of this .gif

knightngale:
Ska
nerd.gif

Damn right!
laugh.gif

MisterP0315:
One asked me for advice. I felt honored.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Hey, we're just regular folks, though. Like, I don't know about how the other staff members feel, but this is a message board that we eachhelp moderate. Like, I don't think I could think of a more meaningless 'power' position if I tried. That's why it's always amusing (andsometimes frustrating) to me when people are like 'Oh, you think you're all high and mighty with your admin tag' and what not. Like, who the hellwould get all high and mighty over... this?

But yeah, consider that just another NTer hitting you up for an opinion. Be honored that you were asked; not that you were asked by an message board admin.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

knightngale:
Ska
nerd.gif
Damn right!
laugh.gif

MisterP0315:
One asked me for advice. I felt honored.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Hey, we're just regular folks, though. Like, I don't know about how the other staff members feel, but this is a message board that we each help moderate. Like, I don't think I could think of a more meaningless 'power' position if I tried. That's why it's always amusing (and sometimes frustrating) to me when people are like 'Oh, you think you're all high and mighty with your admin tag' and what not. Like, who the hell would get all high and mighty over... this?

But yeah, consider that just another NTer hitting you up for an opinion. Be honored that you were asked; not that you were asked by an message board admin.

Right on. I was like...ska uses profanity?

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom