Besides shoes what do you collect??????

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

DC action figures. For you Marvel dudes out there, DC action figures > Marvel Legends by a hundred billionth
You mean the main DC Universe figures?

I'll agree they're better for kids to play with (The heads for one don't break off). And they are lightyears better than the current GI Joe sizefigures.

But they're no match with the articulation and detail of Toy Biz Marvel Legends run. They are the greatest comic book toys ever made.

MLIconsGroupComp1.jpg

i collect alot of movies but i would LOVE to start collecting Vinyl records and even learning to dj scratching

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

DC action figures. For you Marvel dudes out there, DC action figures > Marvel Legends by a hundred billionth
You mean the main DC Universe figures?

I'll agree they're better for kids to play with (The heads for one don't break off). And they are lightyears better than the current GI Joe size figures.

But they're no match with the articulation and detail of Toy Biz Marvel Legends run. They are the greatest comic book toys ever made.

MLIconsGroupComp1.jpg

I didn't want to be too specific because this is a sneaker message board, but I actually collect DC Universe Classics. And DCUC > ToyBiz ML as well.

Hate the "ball joints" they have on those ML figures and the double knee and elbows. Looks ugly, IMO.

green_arrow_mattel_2.jpg

ManBat03.jpg

ManBat07.jpg

BatmanBeyond01.jpg
nightwing_robin_1.jpg

Don't get me wrong. I bought my share of them but they're not seeing Marvel Legends.

I didn't want to be too specific because this is a sneaker message board, but I actually collect DC Universe Classics. And DCUC > ToyBiz ML as well.

Hate the "ball joints" they have on those ML figures and the double knee and elbows. Looks ugly, IMO.

ManBat03.jpg

ManBat07.jpg
That's pretty much the only DCUC figure with beautiful detail and paintjob. And it wasn't even a general release, it was a sorta rareComic Con release. Boo!!!

Most of the line though has been caca poopoo peepee. And this is coming from a person who likes DC more than Marvel.

CIDMAN911, you posted DCSH figures. Pretty much the top three rows, the last row isthe only thing DCUC. Which are totally different.

Its all personal preference but you like the ball jointed legs, double knees and elbows that they put out for ML?

Joker03.jpg
Joker04.jpg

PowerGirl01.jpg
PowerGirl02.jpg

Versus this?

CaptainAmerica02.jpg
CaptainAmerica03.jpg

JeanGrey01.jpg
JeanGrey02.jpg

nothing, used to buy a lot of clothes and new eras though. i have WAY to much crap, its overwhelming. now i just wear the same thing everyday and spend mymoney on eating out and drinking.

CIDMAN911, you posted DCSH figures. Pretty much the top three rows, the last row is the only thing DCUC. Which are totally different.

Its all personal preference but you like the ball jointed legs, double knees and elbows that they put out for ML?
The Marvel ones you put up are pretty bad ones. That Cap' paint job is awful. Most of the Toy Biz Marvel Legends line is amazing though.

I see what you mean about the ball joints, but a good looking figure is a good looking figure.

Like I said, I get DC figures from time to time. Especially since Marvel has been making those awful GI Joe size figures. But some DCUC are ehh.

I don't wanna bicker anymore.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Friends?

95%20Internet%20High-Five.jpg

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

CIDMAN911, you posted DCSH figures. Pretty much the top three rows, the last row is the only thing DCUC. Which are totally different.

The Marvel ones you put up are pretty bad ones. That Cap' paint job is awful. Most of the Toy Biz Marvel Legends line is amazing though.

I see what you mean about the ball joints, but a good looking figure is a good looking figure.

Like I said, I get DC figures from time to time. Especially since Marvel has been making those awful GI Joe size figures. But some DCUC are ehh.

I don't wanna bicker anymore.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Friends?

95%20Internet%20High-Five.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I tried to find the best ToyBiz ones for comparison. Was about to escalate itfurther but you get my drift.

It's not hard to find good ToyBiz ML figures...The whole line was almost perfect. IMO.

We can blah blah blah all day.

But nothing is seeing this set.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ML10.jpg

18" Toy Biz Amazing Ultimate Spider Man > Any figure ever created (except OG Die Cast Optimus Prime)

67 Points of articulation. Holla at that.
pimp.gif

wbxx8j.jpg

155ga51.jpg

nothing anymore. Since my kids were born haven't collected anything. If video games count...although, I tend to get rid of them once I am finished.

I guess you could say Bay Area Sports memorabilia.

Back
Top Bottom