best age to marry?

If you guys have any interested in ever settling down, when do you plan to get married? just curious since im 21 an still dont feel ready to settle even tho igot a good girl.

My ideal age to get married would have to be somewhere in the early to mid 30's. I'm 26 right now and I'm nowhere near close to wanting to getmarried anytime soon.

When you feel ready for that commitment. There is no "ideal" age becasue everyone is different. The older you get, the further the age seems to be
laugh.gif

I don't necessarily agree w/ the "financially" ready thing. Plenty of broke people get married and have great marriages. I think it more has todo w/ maturity, commitment, and being smart financially. But having a lot of money isn't a necessity, thats part of the whole merging two lives togetheraspect. You grow mentally, and financially as a couple.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

when you're mentally and financially ready.
Basically. When you have a good job and are able to support a family and home. Unless you're Full Housing it and living with your entire family inthe basement, word to Uncle Jessie.

Whenever you find someone who's worth it.

Don't try to convince yourself that someone's "the one" just because you've reached a certain age.

Could happen when you're 30 years old, could happen next year.

I think I'll be ready to get engaged during my final year of medical school. That way I will know my field and I'll know where I will be located. Sothat puts me at 24. Not sure when I would get married though.

I'm feeling ready at 25, and with the engagement ect it would put me at 26 almost 27.

I got married when I was 24.

she was ready, i was ready. it worked out.

I personally think emotionally ready is way more important than financially ready.

I mean, maybe not if you are both making minimum wage, but if both of you are making decent money, then it shouldn't be a big issue.

-J-

I was originally thinking around 28 or so, but now that I'm 26, I don't there's any way I'm getting married within the next 2 years. So, Iguess my 'new' answer is early to mid-30's...?

But, I do also agree that there is no 'ideal' age, just whenever both sides are mentally, emotionally, and financially ready to make that step.

Originally Posted by JBug88

I got married when I was 24.

she was ready, i was ready. it worked out.

I personally think emotionally ready is way more important than financially ready.

I mean, maybe not if you are both making minimum wage, but if both of you are making decent money, then it shouldn't be a big issue.

-J-

Couldn't have said it better. Emotionally ready and maturity is the biggest factors in getting married. I'm 22 and I'm about to pop thequestion.

Age has nothing to do it but the way you think and act is what justifies whether it is your time or not.

Essentially when your emotionally ready... finances aren't as important unless your both on welfare..

but for me I want to be married around 26 especially if I do plan on having a kid... I don't want to be like my aunt in my 50s with a 9 yr old..
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom